Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > AUDITION NOW GO

AUDITION NOW GO

by PurrpleBatman 6 reviews

STILL OPEN PLEASE AUDITION THE STORY'S CALLED RUNAWAY YEAH BE IN IT GO AUDITION NOW

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-08-19 - Updated: 2013-08-20 - 338 words

0Unrated
Hey guys.

So I'm currently stumped on continuing the Re-write of Never Let This Go, so instead of letting the creative juices clog (ew.) I thought I'd try writing a new story, new ideas, and a fresh start, and I'll continue Into The Wild when I have some more inspiration. So, here goes nothing.

I'll give you a summary, I don't really have a plan so this is just made up on the spot, expect it not to be the final summary.

The Way brothers have it all. A good life, (as good as it can be as a hormonal teenager) until unexpectedly, their very distant cousin and her little sister are forced to move in. How will the Way and co. adjust to the primadonna ballerina, and the as equally irritating kid sister?


Okay, so tell me what you think of the idea? I love the idea fanfics, but find the typical frerad or typical depressed female girl gets old after a while. Don't get me wrong, love them, but i just wanna bring something new to the table.

So here's what I need from the auditions:

Best friend of main character
Kid sister of main character
Friend of the band (mikey, Gerard, Frank, Ray, may need more than one friend)
Gerards girlfriend/love interest
Mikeys love interest
Rays love interest
Franks love interest

Yeah so, feel free to audition more than once, and by auditioning i may put you in a different role than your first choice, but I will take it into consideration what role you want of course! I try to use everyones auditioned characters, so you're bound to fit in somewhere.

FORM:

Name (first and last):

Age(kid sister must be around 13 no older than 15):

Clothes (Please be creative/original):

Appearance:

Personality:

Fears:

Talents/hobbies:

Yeah. Feel free to add anything, also add if you know a thing about ballet, I took it when I was from 5-10, but I was but a wee minnow, so I may need your help! So thanks!
Sign up to rate and review this story