Categories > Original > Drama > The Horrible Truths of Life, Sex and Love

The Grandmother and The Uncle

by waking-beauty 0 reviews

I am now 1 years old.

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-08-28 - 267 words

0Unrated
"Careful David, we don't want to wake her up" I cautioned as we drove back to our apartment.

David, your uncle, was driving us back to the apartment that we all started sharing, just the three of us.

David didn't always live with us, but when he saw you in the hospital something broke inside him. And then the court case started.

4 months of hell later, your mother was in jail for your abuse, your father was in jail for the same but was only in for 8 months, and you were given to me to look after, not indefinitely but hopefully soon you would be.

While the court case was going on you were in a foster home with a couple of Mormons, Miranda and Sam.

Because I was quickly ruled out as the perpetrator of the heinous acts that you suffered I got to visit you and get to know you as you started being treated properly.

You were, are and always will be an amazingly resilient girl, and even though you were still recovering from your injuries you were a perfect angel.

The months spent in court made David's sanity deteriorate as he had to listen to the atrocities that his sister had done and caused him to lose his job at the bank of Tokyo which then forced him to move in with us.

But despite all that he was happy to have you, and we as a family both your great grandparents, David and I happily took you home with us and there you stayed until we moved, but that's much later on.
Sign up to rate and review this story