Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

I Never Thought I'd Meet A Girl Like You

by moocow 3 reviews

I love The Cure right now yeah. so read and review lovies and cuddles

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-05 - Updated: 2006-08-05 - 851 words

0Unrated
Chapter 6- I Never Thought I'd Meet A Girl Like You

"Bloody hell, how many times do I have to call?" I closed my eyes and bit my lip as my boss screamed through my phone.

"I'm sorry," I muttered and I heard him smirk.

"No. You hit one of my people," I shook my head.

"He was interfering with my job," Massino sighed.

"Alessandra...god damnit. Just...just get the job done, and try to stay out of trouble or you'll be in deeper shit than you think," he hung up and I shook my head. I needed to go talk to Pete.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I shivered more from the outside air as I walked through the big glass doors as I walked through the dorm and turned to walk down Pete's wing. A few of the guys were gathered outside and smiled at me. Oh, so now they have respect. Shivering slightly, I knocked twice before I heard a few coughs and a groan. The door opened to reveal a red nosed Pete in his pajama pants.

"Hey Alex," I giggled at the stuffiness of his voice and the fact it came out more of an 'Ehh Alessh,' It was cute.

"Pete...are you ok?" he attempted to smile and nod but he ended up sneezing and shaking his head.

"No," he muttered and I sighed and shook my head as I pushed him back into his room and closed the door.

"I'll take care of you," he smiled and nodded his head as he sat back down on the edge of his bed.

"Can you make chicken noodle soup?" Laughing slightly I nodded and looked through the small cabinet of food he had above the microwave and mini fridge.

While I cooked looked as though he was writing some stuff down in a notebook and every once in a while I would glance over to see him staring at me. Feeling my cheeks burn I turned my attention to the microwave where the soup was cooking.

"It's nice to have a girl around," Turning around I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" he smiled and put the notebook down.

"I'm used to having just the guys around...they can't always cook or...be sexy like girls," I smiled and turned back around as the microwave went off.

"We could always test to see how one of you guys looks in girl jeans," Walking back over to Pete with the bowl in hand and spoon in the other I sat down next to him after moving the notebook aside.

"Doesn't sound so bad...take off your jeans," I opened my mouth shocked and rolled my eyes.

"You eat," I pushed the bowl into his hands and he smiled taking a spoonful. I watched for a minute before kicking off my shoes.

"You too," I perked my eyebrows up and turned to him.

"What?" He smiled and raised the spoon, dancing from side to side making train sound effects.

"Come on...take a bite..." I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth and Pete licked his lips as he fed me. Laughing for a minute I watched him take another spoonful before setting it down on the nightstand.

"What brought you to Chicago from New York?" I bit my lip and shrugged.

"School, my brother...lives here, um family problems?" Hey, it was halfway true.

"Like what?" he asked leaning against the pillows on the bed.

"My father...uh passed away," I whispered and he totally changed his expression from curious to comfort.

"I'm sorry," he whispered. I smirked and shook my head.

"I didn't really know him, he was always away on business and stuff...I was taken care of by my godfather," Oh, the irony.

"So...you're ok?" I nodded and Pete took another spoonful of soup before groaning. "I don't feel good at all," Shaking my head I made him lie down while I stood up.

"Ok Pete. Time for bed...I'm going to go out and get you some medicine," he stuck out his tongue with his eyes crossed and huffed.

"I don't like medicine," Rolling my eyes I sat down near him and pushed some of his hair out of the way.

"Your 24. Grow up," he pouted as I placed the cold towel on his forehead and smiled cupping his cheek and pinching it slightly. Pete mumbled about it and swatted my hand away.

"I'll never grow up," he breathed. Shaking my head I stood up and grabbed my purse, feeling Pete watch my every move.

"Get some sleep ok? I'll be back in about an hour," he nodded and motioned me over. "What?" he smiled cheekily before puckering his lips.

"Can I have a kiss?" I smiled and lightly bit my lip.

Ok. So is this like the test or something?

Sighing I nodded and leaned forward just letting a little one pass. Pulling back I saw him smiling and looking up admiringly up at me.

He's...hooked.

"Bye," he breathed and I bit my lip and nodded.

So what did I come here for again?
Sign up to rate and review this story