Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Pleasure

by DarknessBliss

Gerard catchs Helena in a sensual act

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-09-15 - 1356 words

?Blocked
Helena was stepping out of the shower and she grabbed a cream-colored towel. She wrapped it around her cold and slippery body. Then she patted down her long dark hair. She glanced over to the fogged mirror.
I wish I could see my reflection, she thought sadly. But that’s impossible if you’re a vampire.
Even so, she still turned to the fogged-up mirror and touched it, feeling it turn into spots of wetness on her fingertips.
She finally had adjusted life as a vampire, but not completely. On her best days, she was often taken aback of what’s she’s now capable of and on her worst days, she was repulsed at herself like when she was newly turned.
She moved her hand away and left the room. She headed to her bedroom and sat on the bed, waiting for Gerard.
Gerard took Helena when he wanted an eternal wanton and he tormented her a little, but over a short period of time, they fell in love and created a covenant with each other.
He had been her master and lover since.
She fell back on the bed and closed her eyes. She imagined that Gerard was already here and whipped the towel off her. Her hands snaked down to the bottom of the towel and lifted it up a little. She inserted a finger in herself and rubbed softly, trying to arouse herself. When she felt herself warm up, she inserted another finger. She whimpered in delight, imagining she was filled up with Gerard’s length.
“Oh Gerard,” she moaned in the empty room. Or what she thought was an empty room.
“Yes?” Gerard said in the doorway with a smirk.
Helena sat up quickly and blushed with shame.
“Oh, don’t be shy, honey,” he said with a grin as he stepped inside and closed the door. “Don’t let me disturb you.”
“I can’t do it now,” Helena ran a hand through her hair. An embarrassed blush rose in her face. “You’re here.”
“Let me help you then,” he suggested as he got to the bed and leaned over her. “Since you were thinking about me anyway.”
“You heard me?”
“I always hear you moan my name in filthy pleasure when you think about me as you fuck yourself. I do the same when I think about you.”
“Oh?” Helena asked coyly. “How do you imagine me?”
“Well,” he said huskily and quickly undid the towel around Helena. She lay naked before him with a faint pink blush in her cheeks, “I imagine you naked.”
Helena giggled and Gerard leaned in and kissed her with a mixture of passion and lust. He pulled back and whispered in a seductive tone, “Begging me to fuck you long and hard.”
“That sounds like something I would say,” Helena said with a sexy smile.
“What about you?” Gerard asked.
“You want to hear everything?” Helena asked. “Every. Last. Detail?”
“Yeah,” he nipped her earlobe. “I wanna hear how hot I make you.”
Helena took a couple of short breaths and began, “I usually use my fingers or a toy when I do this. I imagine it’s you. You tease me by rubbing against my clit, making me squirm with anticipation.”
“Uh-huh,” Gerard said and tore off his jacket and shirt.
“I move my hips to you and you still torture me by rubbing,” she continued and felt her breath hitching up and her body buzzing with want. “You have this evil grin on your face. You’re enjoying this.”
Gerard kissed her shoulder, “And then what do I do?”
“T-Then you put a finger inside me,” she said softly.
“Like this?” asked Gerard as he snaked his hand down between Helena’s legs and slipped a finger in her.
“Yes! Yes…” she moaned and gripped the sheets.
“Go on, go on,” he prodded. “What then?”
She couldn’t answer. She was still moaning at the friction of his finger.
“Did I do this?” he asked and then took his finger out of her. Helena whimpered at the loss until she felt his tongue brushed her clit, causing her to gasp in pleasure.
“Ah,” she moaned and put a hand through his black hair as she moved her hips up and down to the movement of his tongue. “Oh god, yes, hahn…”
Gerard smiled to himself. He felt a huge sense of accomplishment that he’s the only one who can make Helena so turned on and who can make her come with a few words. Not to mention being the very man who took her virginity.
He moved away and asked, “Then what happens?”
Helena looked down at him with lust-filled eyes and breathed out, “I had you lay on your back.”
Gerard grinned at this and had them switched positions so that she was sitting up and he was lying down on the bed.
“I slide down to your waist,” she continued. “I take you in my hand.”
She gently grabbed him and stroked him slowly, earning her an arousing moan from Gerard.
“Then I do this,” she wrapped her lips around the head and sucked on it lightly. Then she let her lips slip down to the base and up again. Gerard moaned and threw his head in the pillows.
“Fuck, Helena…” he groaned and Helena smirked. Then she took him in her mouth and deep-throated him, trying hard not to gag.
Gerard moaned louder than before. She never did this before. He was turned on beyond belief. He grabbed her hair and bucked his hips in her mouth.
Helena started to hum to a song that was playing in her head and swirled her tongue around him like a corkscrew.
She took him out of her mouth and stared up at him with now glowing red eyes, “I want you now.”
And he wants her too.
He wasted no time flipping them back into their original positions and entered her without warning.
“AHH!” Helena moaned in surprise and pleasure. Finally, finally, he was in her. “Gerard, move. Please, move.”
“You got it, baby,” he murmured as he started to pump his hips to her.
She gripped his shoulders and ran her hands down his back, dragging her nails in his flesh. He hissed. He loved the pain.
“Bite me,” she moaned with his thrusts. “Please, bite me.”
Gerard felt his fangs become longer and then he latched foreword to her neck. His fangs pierced the thin flesh of her neck and blood began to flow into his mouth. He marveled in her taste. He bitten her many times before, but it always felt like the first time.
Helena stopped him and brought him to her lips. She tasted her blood in his mouth and felt the intense pleasure that was currently thrusting in her.
“H-Helena, I’m gonna come. Touch me,” Gerard said breathlessly.
She slipped her down between them and grabbed a hold of him. She stroked him hard and fast. With a heated exclamation, he came in her hard.
He looked down at her, “You too?”
Helena swallowed hard and nodded, not wanting to end without pleasure.
Gerard smirked and lowered himself again. He repeated the same tongue-lashing as he did before, only a little more slowly and sensual.
“Gerard, oh god, Gerard, yes, yes…AH!” she screamed and gripped the sheets. She came as Gerard felt his tongue vibrating.
He pulled away and crawled up to Helena. He kissed her and licked her lower lip, “Mmm, you taste so sweet.”
Helena smiled at him and kissed him back. Then she felt the bloodlust welling up within her. “Let me taste you,” she murmured in the kiss.
Gerard felt it too as he pulled away from her lips and growled, “Bite me.”
Helena didn’t hesitate and clamped her mouth onto Gerard’s neck. Blood filled her mouth and Gerard groaned in satisfaction. She finally pulled back and licked her lips, “Oh Gerard, you taste delicious.”
With one last kiss, they relaxed into the bed and fell asleep.

R&R, Please! Sorry about the wait!
Sign up to rate and review this story