Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Affair

by DarknessBliss 0 reviews

Frank brings Helena to his lair and tempts her. Will he succeed?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-09-30 - 728 words

0Unrated
Helena woke up an hour after she and Gerard had sex. She looked out the window and saw that the sky was beginning to lighten. Daylight will come soon.
She got off the bed and quickly slipped into a tea-rose dress and wooden-bead sandals. She leaned over the sleeping Gerard, “I’m headed to Masque’s Hall to straighten the torture room, okay?” she whispered.
“’Kay”, he mumbled in his sleep.
Helena smiled and kissed his lips before leaving the room. She quickly went down the stairs and flew out the door. Then she ran through the grassy field. She knew the sunrise wasn’t going to show up for another hour, but she wasn’t taking any chances.
She was about to approach Masque’s Hall, until she felt her arm being pulled back. She stopped and turned around.
It was Frank.
“Everyone’s asleep,” he told her. “What’s up?”
“I have to clean up the torture room,” she piped out.
“Right now?” Frank came closer. “Because I wanted to thank you for the meal you gave me.”
“What meal are-?” Helena then stopped herself, remembering what happened earlier tonight and that Frank was a flesh-eating ghoul. “Oh.”
“Yeah. Oh,” said Frank. “Come to my crypt.”
“W-Why?” she was surprised by the invitation.
“Because the sun’s coming up and I don’t want you to burn,” he said.
At first Helena didn’t know what Frank was talking about until she felt a warm stinging pain on her shoulder. It was the first ray of sunlight. Panicked, she and Frank ran to the crypt and Frank slammed the door shut.
Helena was scared, “I don’t understand! Sunrise’s not for another hour!”
Frank came over to her with a calendar, “See what day it is?”
Helena grabbed it and looked at it. Then she let out a breath of dumbfound-ness. Daylights Savings ended today. Daylight was coming sooner and nighttime was coming later, much to Helena’s dismay.
“Great!” Helena groaned. “Now what am I going to do until nightfall?”
Frank took the calendar back and dropped it on the ground, “One idea comes to mind”.
He came closer to her side and nipped her earlobe. Helena felt a shiver of anticipation and tried to fight it off. There has been a strong sexual tension between her and Frank. She gave in to him a year ago and had no intention on doing it again, now that she has Gerard.
But it’s kind of hard when Frank’s nipping on her ear.
“Frank, stop,” she pleaded.
“Why?” Frank said huskily. “Your body doesn’t want me to stop.”
Her knees felt wobbly and she felt herself melt at his slightest touch. Frank took this as an opportunity to lower the straps of Helena’s dress. Then he kissed her shoulder blades. She let out butterfly pants and ran a hand through his hair.
Then her resistance came back and she gently pushed him away, “Frank, no. I c-can’t…we can’t…”
Frank reached out and twirled a lock of her hair, “Hmm…what can I do to convince you? Oh, it was so easy the first time…and it felt so good…”
Helena shut her eyes and tried to block the memory from her mind, “I-I don’t remember.”
“Sure you do,” Frank sweetly prodded. “I went to your breasts first. Then I went down on you. I can still hear your sweet melodious voice moan in the filthy pleasure I was giving you…”
Helena started to breathe hard with want. Oh she remembered. “Then I did you,” she said softly.
Frank smiled, “You remembered. Good. Then you remembered that you begged me to fuck you hard…and baby, did I.”
“Yes…” Helena moaned. “Yes.”
Frank went closer to her again and licked a stripe on her neck, “I still can, you know.”
“Good,” she said. The last of her decency was breaking down when she brought him closer to her, feeling his hard arousal against her leg. “Because I want you. NOW.”
Frank smirked in success as he crushed his lips to hers and yanked her dress to the floor. Helena had him return to her lips, eager to familiarize her body with his again.

Here it is! As promised, if you read 'Back Again, Finally...". R&R, if you please.
Sign up to rate and review this story