Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Darkness

Touch

by DarknessBliss

Frank and Helena start their sensual affair again with something new.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-10-05 - 1256 words

?Blocked
Frank laid her down on top of his makeshift bed and began to take off his shirt. Helena watched him with heated eyes and realized that she couldn’t hold back any longer.
She lunged foreword and unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. She pulled them down, along with his boxers, and took him in her mouth.
“Haa!” Frank moaned loudly as Helena held his thighs steady. He gripped her hair with one hand and placed the other on her shoulder. He wanted this to happen again for so long. He was getting a little tired of his hand and his fantasies. He wanted her.
“Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he chanted as he held her head steady. She sucked harder and bobbed her head up and down.
Helena loved Gerard with her whole being, but there was something about Frank that drove her mad with desire. He could take her to the exact heights Gerard can take her during sex.
“H-Helena!” he groaned and tightened his hold in her hair. “F-Fuck! I’m gonna-!”
“No, you’re not!” she pulled her mouth off of him. She backed away to the bed and lay down, legs opening a little. “You’re going to do me now, aren’t you?”
Frank smiled, “Of course.”
He went over and sat in between. He ran his fingers against her clit one at a time, causing her to moan, “Ahh, Frank.”
“Mouth or fingers?” he purred. “Just say the word, and I’ll have you coming hard.”
“Your mouth,” she said immediately.
Frank nodded and ducked his head to her clit. He touched it with the tip of his tongue. Helena screamed in delight and snaked her hands in his hair, entangling her fingers into his locks while she panted his name.
He licked, kissed, and sucked it until she was coming in rivers. He raised his head and licked his lips, “Look how wet you are now, Helena.”
Helena was breathing hard when she turned her head to him, “You are an animal.”
A thought crashed into Frank’s brain. He leaned over her and licked her kissed-bruised lips, “An animal, eh? Well, how about I fuck you like an animal, huh? You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”
Helena shuddered with want as Frank leaned in her ear and whispered, “Answer me, you whore. Is that what you want?”
“Yes,” she groaned and grabbed his member, stoking him so he could get hard again. “Fuck me like an animal! I want you to fuck me like I was a filthy animal in the jungle, wanting only to have your big amazing cock in her! Fuck me, you beast!”
With an impassioned moan, Frank flipped Helena onto her belly and ran his hands down her back before stopping at her ass. He opened her cheeks and ran his index finger down her entrance. Helena shuddered at his touch and gasped when she felt his fingers probing in her, stretching her for what’s to come. She felt a slight burning sensation.
“This will hurt a little,” Frank told her. “But it will feel incredible soon enough.”
“’Kay,” she breathed out.
He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his stiff and throbbing cock. He managed to get all the way in. Helena let out a silent scream of pain and tears were pricking her eyes.
“I know, baby,” he reassured her softly and grabbed her hand, which was gripping the bed. “It’ll pass.”
Helena was trying to steady her breathing while her tears trailed down her face. She didn’t think this would hurt so much. But she determined to let her relax until she was comfortable enough.
“I’m going to move in slowly,” said Frank. “Let me know if you want me to go faster or stop.”
He started to move in her slowly like he said and Helena got on her hands and knees. She pushed herself to him to match his movements. The pain finally passed and she started to feel a little pleasure.
“Frank, you can go faster,” she said between breaths.
He started to go faster and the pleasure increased in Helena. She moaned softly and backed into him more, “Ahh, yeah, more…”
He smirked and began thrusting into her harder and faster; loving the tightness her dark recesses was doing to his cock. He put his hands on her hips and helped her back into him.
Helena then started to growl in satisfaction and went on to fingering herself while he fucked her. She’s never been turned on like this. She has never done this before. She never asked Gerard to do this. Maybe I should ask him tonight, she thought. But right now, she was enjoying her first time with Frank.
“Hahn, Frank, yeah, ahh!” she cried. “You feel so good! Fuck me hard!”
“You whore,” Frank said huskily as he continued to pound her harder and harder. “You fucking sexy slut. You like this, don’t you? Fuck, your growling is hot. You love my cock in your ass, don’t you?”
“Yes!” she pushed her hips to him hard and rotated her ass with him in her, making him moan. “I love your cock. You’re so hard and fast. Talk dirty to me! Tell me I’m a slut!”
“You’re my slut,” he said. “You’ll want my cock in you every night after you had Gerard. You’ll lick it hard and begging me to shove it into your sweet wet pussy or your sweet little ass. I’ll fuck you so hard that you’ll never want any other man again.”
“Yes!” she moaned loudly. “Yes! Do you like my mouth too?”
“Fuck yes,” he groaned. “That gets me so hard. That fucking tongue of yours does wonders for it.”
“Ah, Frankie, I’m going to come,” she panted.
“Me too,” he said and at the same time, he came inside Helena and she came all over her hand.
He pulled out of her and she whimpered. Then Helena dropped herself on the bed and rolled herself over so she can face him. Frank leaned over her and touched her breasts.
“That…was wonderful.” An exhausted but happy Helena said. “You’re wonderful, baby.”
He stopped and kissed her with the strength he had left. He collapsed beside her and took her into his arms. He sighed in bliss before going to sleep.
She blushed. He never did this before. What does this mean?
She wondered this for a few minutes until she fell asleep.

*
Courtney Rushwall was lying on her bed in her apartment. Pale. Wrists and neck bleeding slowly. She tried to speak but found her voice to be small and inaudible. She began to lose consciousness.
The girl she left the trolley with, went drinking with, and had come over to her place attacked her with a knife and what she thought was sharp teeth.
The girl was sitting on the cold floor beside the bed, licking the remaining blood from her lips. She was sated for the night.
She then took out a gold oval locket and opened it, revealing a black-and-white photograph of a rather handsome young man. She sighed and placed her lips on the cold metal.
“Soon, my sweet,” she said to it. “I’ll find you again and you will be mine again.”

A/N: I hope you like this chapter. Anybody figure out who she is yet? Stay tuned to learn more. Rate and review, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story