Categories > Original > Fantasy >

Safe and sound

by AgentKilljoy 0 reviews

'home'

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-09-21 - 312 words

0Unrated
Synn woke up with a bad headache. She sat up holding her head and for a quick second didn't notice the noise around her or the voices that suddenly started talking till she realized she was NOT in the car that smelled like dog farts. Instead she was in a room that smelled sterile. She opened her eyes and gave it a few seconds for her eyes to adjust before she seen him. Her father that never wanted her. He was standing there with a crooked smile looking uncomfortable. There were others in the room but he was the only one she looked at or even noticed.
.
.
"Where is my mother?" She asked, still glaring at him.
.
.
"Right here moon." Her mother spoke.
.
.
Synn bolted her head at her mother and let her tears fall. Leah rushed over to her daughter and embraced her in a tight comforting hug.
.
.
"It's okay love. Mommy is here." Leah whispered as she spoke into her daughters hair.
.
.
"What happened?" She asked.
.
.
"The ice on the road made us spin out of control and we crashed into a big rig. Luckily it was only the back end of our car that was damaged and we weren't majorly hurt." Leah explained.
.
.
"And Gibbs?" She sked.
.
.
"At his house enjoying being spoiled by some short guy covered in tattoos. He has a broken leg but okay otherwise."
.
.
Synn could only imagine her pug laying there pretending to be in pain in order to get snacks... Fat ball of butter he is.
.
.
"What does this mean for me?" Synn whispered.
.
.
"Don't worry. Tomarrow you will go home and we will discuss the arrangments."
.
.
_______ day before.
.
.
Gerard ran into the hospital panicky yet happy. He had been granted custody of Synn thanks to Leah running off the court said she was not to be trusted with the well-being of Synn.








.........
.
Sign up to rate and review this story