Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Newfound Determination

Chapter 2: The Next Stage

by IronGolem

Harry continues with his exploration, and a shocking revelation shows that the war is just beginning.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-09-24 - 2521 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter, August 1, 11:08, Grimmauld Place:

Hermione actually took my revelation rather well, all things considered. The way this bond works, each of us can really see the viewpoint of the other, so it's kind of hard to disagree. She expressed misgivings about the use of “dark” magic, of course, but she understood why I feel I have to use it. Once I explained my reasoning, she thoroughly understood why I felt it necessary, and ultimately agreed with my decision to use it.

She understood all to well after the events of last year how wrong the ministry can be at times, and she knew full well the terrible results that can come from obeying the law blindly. She was the one who encouraged me to found the DA, and she can understand this in terms of an extension of that. She too was saddened by the senseless loss of life that was Sirius's death, and she could feel through our bond the strength of my fire of determination to make sure that such a thing does not have to happen again.

Once I showed her the book, she could not put it down. Well, it is Hermione we are talking about, but I mean more than normal. She seemed fascinated by the myriad possibilities opened up by this book, so much potential that was just locked away and left unused. Together, we read thoroughly the next chapter. It seems that our bond makes us both count to the book as having done the rituals that I performed, and so we could both read the next chapter of the book together.

The book contains more than just rituals, as we soon discovered. Much of this chapter was spent describing various sexual magics and so forth, banned just as thoroughly as the rituals, and no less interesting. Did you know that the polyjuice potion's duration is determined by the importance of the bit of the target that you add? Add their hair, and it lasts an hour. Add their blood, and it lasts all day. Add their semen and it last indefinitely, until a counterpotion is consumed. Hermione was very interested in these heightened effects, having never read about them anywhere else, and quickly started brewing a batch of polyjuice to test it out.

Anyway, this chapter kept us occupied for the next couple of days. We got an owl from Dumbledore, inquiring as to my disappearance from Privet Drive, and I responded that I was now living in Grimmauld Place for the summer, and had no intention of going back to the Dursley's until next summer at the earliest. Luckily, his letter back was supportive, and complimented me on taking his advice and accepting the Black family inheritance without a fuss.

But let's put aside these distractions, because now we are getting ready for the ritual at the end of this chapter. It is not the most directly useful ritual, but at least it will make me not have to take Occlumency lessons with Snape again this year. What the ritual does, is that it seals our minds and magics against foreign intrusion, surveillance, or detection. Probably its most direct and relevant effect is that we will be able to cast spells without being detected by the Trace that catches underage wizards from casting spells outside of school. We got by up until now without casting any spells, and the trace doesn't catch non-wanded magic like potions or rituals, but it will be nice to use my wand again.

Right now though, I am busy using my other wand, so to speak. Hermione is lying on the couch, stark naked, her legs spread wide. I too am naked, and as my shaft hardens, she reaches out and takes a strong hold of it. It's slightly strange having sex with this bond between us, as when we are so close, we can really feel what the other is feeling, in full force. As she runs her soft hands over my rock hard length, I not only feel the pulsing in my prick caused by her delicate caress, but I also feel what she is, how my penis feels in her hands. I can feel through her hands the pulses bulging throgh my cock as her hands slide back and forth.

A drop of pre-cum appears on the tip of my shaft, and one of her hands touches it and brings it to her mouth. It tastes... interesting, and when I reach out and take gentle hold of her left breast, it's perfect smoothness resonates deep inside me with the feeling I receive from her of my gentle strokes.
When I start to move in, that's when the real deal begins. As my solid erection slips into her folds, I also feel Hermione's feeling of my girth filling her up. As I push in deeper, she moans in pleasure, and I follow suit. As I gently pull out, she kisses me passionately, and I can still taste my pre-cum on her lips. I plunge in again, and this time the doubled pleasure is almost to much for me to bear. But I pull out once more, and when I push in again, we both go over the edge. I cannot properly describe the feeling of experiencing two orgasms at one, but it suffices to say that it is an experience neither of us will ever forget. As she screams my name, I have just enough presence of mind to say the closing syllables of the ritual, before the pure ecstasy overwhelms us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the month goes quickly with the fear of the trace gone, and we spend it practicing and revising for the next year. We also make passionate love to one another on a regular basis, but the requirements of the next ritual mean that I will need to wait until school begins to do it, as I will need to do it with someone other than Hermione.

Over the month, we get comfortable with each other, sexually I mean. We have always been close as friends, but this month we learn to get close as lovers, to feel comfortable and familiar with each others bodies. By the end of the month, we find ourselves fully comfortable even going through our daily routine in the nude, only getting dressed if we need to leave the house for some reason. And with this closeness, it allowed us to be intimate on a constant level. A touch here, a stroke there, her licking my penis, me fondling her breast, all in passing, as we read, study, practice, eat, and otherwise go through our daily life.

September first sees us at platform nine and three quarters more than an hour early. We have been living in London, so getting there was no big hardship, and we were anxious to get on with the next ritual. This next ritual was designed to make me that bit more attractive, that bit more handsome. I mean, I consider myself not bad looking, and I have the whole Boy-Who-Lived thing on my side to pick up the girls, but I don't (yet) have that touch of personal magnetism that makes me irresistible.

At this early hour, there was only a smattering of people around the platform, and we both scanned the crowd for any girl we know has a crush on me, that would be easy for me to get into her pants. This ritual needed a girl who would look up to me and worship me, who would submit wholly and absolutely to me. Hermione is a great friend, and that's what makes her so awesome. We both respect each other and feel very comfortable with each other, and that is amazing, let me tell you. But that is not what I need for this ritual.

It doesn't take all that long before we spot a potential target. I am the Boy-Who-Lived, after all, and I'd guess most of the witches at Hogwarts have had some sort of crush on me at one point or another. Anyway, I spot Romilda Vane coming through the barrier with her parents. After she says her goodbyes and moves off to find a compartment on the train, I move in for the kill. I go into her compartment, and, well, it doesn't take much. She really has it bad for me, and is awed by the fact that the great Harry Potter really wants her. I don't actually want her, I want to fuck her, but she can not tell the difference, and before long, she is kneeling in front of me.

She gently pulls my cock from out of my pants, and tentatively touches the tip with her tongue. I encourage her on, and she slowly slides her mouth down my shaft. Her hands reach up to cradle my balls, and I roughly grab her hair. I push my tip past her lips, and stick it down her throat. She does her best to suppress her gag reflex, and I rock slowly back and forth.
As this is going on, I can feel Hermione in the next compartment over. She is heavily aroused by what is happening to me through our bond, and she has just reached her hand into her pants. She gently inserts a finger into her vagina, then another. As she slides them back and forth inside her, I slide my shaft forwards and backwards inside Romilda's mouth, faster and faster, keeping pace with Hermione. As Hermione slowly rubs the ball of her thumb on her clit, I stab my cock right down into Romilda's throat, and I let loose. Spurts of semen shoot out of my penis, and Romilda does her best to swallow them as fast as I ejaculate them.

But it's not over. This ritual needs me to ejaculate twice, once in her mouth, and once in her pussy. I took a stamina potion earlier to boost my endurance, so now my cock is hardening again almost immediately. As I push her down on the compartment seat, she pushes down her panties. I pull up her skirt, and roughly thrust down. She tries to hold back her scream as I break through her hymen, and then I am inside. The supple folds of her cunt envelope my shaft completely, and I reach under her shirt for her breast.

Meanwhile, Hermione is not still. With one hand still in her pussy, her other hand strokes her own breast. As her breathing gets faster and faster, I thrust into Romilda's cunt. My hand squeezes her breast, and she squeals a high note. My orgasm comes slower this second time, but come it does, and I spray my seed into her core. This pushes her finally over the edge, and the only reason her screams of bliss cannot be heard up and down the train is the silencing charms I put up earlier. Hermione cums at the same time as me, her fingers pumping faster and faster, and I mutter the final words of the ritual.

Multicolored sparks fill the air, and I feel an aura of power coalescing around me. Romilda looks up at me with adoration and a small bit of question about the sparks, but I wave it off and say my goodbyes. I end up having to promise to meet with her again sometime soon, but I don't begrudge her that. What kind of teenage boy would turn down a girl begging him for sex?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go over to Hermione's compartment, and she nuzzles against my chest. We sit there in companionable silence for awhile, just letting time flow by. I can tell through our bond that she was not jealous about me having sex with someone else. In fact, our bond is tight enough that she was almost as involved with the sex I was having as I was, and that definitely turned her on.

Time passes, and the platform starts to fill up. The Weaselys finally arrive, and Ron and Ginny make their way over to our compartment. I chat with Ron, catching up on what he's been doing this summer, but at the same time I notice Ginny can't keep her eyes off me. Previously, it's been the opposite: Her crush manifested as her never being able to catch my eye. I suppose it is the latest ritual at work. I'll have to make sure to find time to privately meet up with her.

But for now the train ride goes on. Not long later Nevile comes in, his face nervous. He is holding a copy of today's Daily Prophet in his hand, and before we can welcome him, he thrusts it into my hand. Hermione and Ron read over my shoulder as I examine the front page. The headline boldly declares that the Wizengamot has cleared Lucius Malfoy and all the other Death Eaters we captured at the end of last year of all wrongdoing. According to it, the Death Eaters were not really Malfoy and his cronies, but rather they had used polyjuice potion to “disguise themselves in the forms of prominent pillers of our great nation in order to sow confusion and fear in our ranks”, as it put it. I don't know what strings Malfoy pulled to get that through. It probably involved quite the bit of money changing hands.

This wasn't supposed to happen. The ministry was acting half competent for once, admitting at long last that Voldemort is back and firing that idiot Fudge, but it seems that Malfoy had one to many fingers in the pie.

“How could they even believe that load of crap?” asked Ron angrily. “They had them in custody, they could tell that they were not under the polyjuice potion the second they didn't turn back.” Left silent among us all was the knowledge that if we looked at the ministry records, they would say that they had turned back. Malfoy's reach is long, and he is acting ruthlessly now that his master has returned. After that, the Wizengamot simply could not convict him, not with their own records changed.

“It's worse than that,” Nevile spat out. “Look at page two.” It seems that Malfoy managed to achieve what he has been trying to do for the past three years. One of the members of the Hogwarts board of governors died a mysterious death, and Malfoy was voted back on in his stead. I don't even want to know what it took to get that done, but with Voldemort aggressively playing his hand like this, nobody stands much of a chance. Not unless I can do something about it, and fast.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sorting ceremony went by as normal this year, if with a bit more somber mood than usual. Voldemort's return was pressing on everyone's mind, and everyone was doing thier best to celebrate regardless.

After the feast, I go up to my dorm and collapse on my bed. Almost immediately I fall asleep, chased soon after by troubled dreams of what Voldemort might be planning.
Sign up to rate and review this story