Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Newfound Determination

Chapter 3: A Pleasant Surprise

by IronGolem

Harry wakes up to a pleasant surprise, and continues with his plan.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-09-29 - 2888 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter, September 2, 8:03, Gryffindor Sixth Year Boys Dormitory:

I wake up to something warm and soft wrapped around my cock. I blearily open my eyes, only to find a very naked Luna curled around my erect length, slowly rubbing her pert breasts against it.

I'm not usually very coherent when I wake up suddenly, and now is no exception. “Wha... Luna? Are you, why, wha...”

She slowly lifts her head and runs her tongue over the crown of my penis. She then suddenly straightens up, looks me in the eye, and says that matter-of-fact, ethereal voice of hers: “I heard you are doing sexual rituals to defeat Voldemort. I just came to join in.” With that, she leans back down and nuzzles against my balls with her chin.

I don't know what to say to that. I was trying to keep it a secret, but she just knows somehow out of the blue. “Well, ugh, um...” I stammer. As I said, I'm not that coherent when I wake up suddenly.

She rolls over on to be, pushing my throbbing cock against her warm belly. Her breasts push into my chest, and she nuzzles into me, her hair against my collar bone.

“What... How do you know what I...” I manage to get out at last. She stares up at me calmly, and carefully explains: “The nargles seem to like you. The only thing nargles like more than illegal sexual rituals is vanilla ice cream, so unless you recently bought an ice cream factory...” she trails off. “Oh well. If that's it, I'll just have to celebrate your new investment with you, won't I? I always did want you to be my first...” She looks up at me again, then before I can react, she slides her body down mine, until my cock is positioned right next to her pussy.

With a sudden but graceful movement, she slides her vagina onto my penis, and pushes down. Her pussy is impossibly tight, but the tip of my penis soon vanishes into her folds. As it hits her hymen, I mouth the words of the bond ritual, wanting to spare her the pain. The magic dissolves her hymen, and I take her in my arms as I slowly push further in.

We lie like that for a while, with my erect length inside her, until she slowly presses her breasts hard against my chest and slowly, ever so slowly, begins to rock backwards and forth.

Then, with her breasts still pressed firmly to my chest, she starts to lift her backside in the air. As my rock hard dick starts to slide back out of her tight folds, I suppress my moan, not wanting to wake my dormmates.

When at long last my penis is all the way out and her bottom is way in the air, she reaches her arms underneath her and takes a solid hold on my erect shaft. She gently guides it back in as she drops down again, all the while with that ethereal, distant smile on her face.

As my erection is enveloped in that impossibly tight warmth again, I go over the edge. As I do, she quickly drops down the rest of the distance, and she cums simultaneously. She writhes against me as I mutter the final words of the bond ritual, then Luna snuggles down against me again, with my softening dick still inside of her.

A while later, we get up. I get dressed, and seeing as she has no clothes of her own with her in my dorm, I lend her a shirt of mine to wear for now. She's quite small, and it fits her almost like a dress. Well, like a dress with a very small skirt part. A small gust of wind would leave her exposed for all to see in her full glory, but she seems unperturbed.

“How did you get past the portrait of the Fat Lady?” I ask. Luna just smiles that mysterious smile of hers, so I try another tack. “Why did you choose to come to me like that in the middle of the night? If you'd just asked, I would have said yes...”

That smile of hers stays firmly plastered to her face all the way down to breakfast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first class of the day is Potions. At breakfast, McGonagall tells me that with the new Potions teacher this year, I can take Potions after all. Snape is apparently teaching DADA this year. That will be fun. Not. But in any case, we head off down to potions. Obviously, I haven't got the potions book with me, as I didn't know I would be taking potions this year, but Slughorn finds an old copy for me. Someone scribbled it it, but it will do for now.

The lesson passed, as lessons do. Those scribbles actually came in useful. Their advice won me a bottle of Felix Felicis, a powerful luck potion. We next head off to charms. Here I have no fear. With my bond with Hermione, our pooled magical power is definitely enough to overcome even the most difficult charm. (The problem might come if we both try to cast a spell at once... I'll have to look into ways around that.)

The evening comes quickly. My bond with Luna is weaker then the one with Hermione, as I only have one virginity of my own to sacrifice, so our power isn't pooled like mine is with Hermione, and when I sneak my hand under her shirt when she comes over to the Gryffindor table at dinner, I do not get the feeling returned over the bond like I would with Hermione. But we can still send thoughts to one another through it, and we can still sense one another's mood. Right now, she is content, and a bit randy.

We head off, to do homework, then each to our own bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione Granger, September 3, 6:47, Gryffindor Sixth Year Girls Dormitory:

I wake up to something rubbing gently against my clit. “Harry...” I mumble, then I glance up. Luna Lovegood has somehow sneaked into my bed, and now is running her fingers over my genitalia. I love that girl to death, but she can be rather unusual sometimes.

“What are you doing?” I ask, with a touch of confusion in my voice. Harry told me how Luna woke him up yesterday morning, but I didn't realize it would be my turn today.

“Don't worry.” Luna says with that serene smile of hers. “I put a silencing charm around your bed. You can scream my name all you want. Or Harry's name, if you want. I don't mind.”

With that, she slips a finger right down into my pussy. I squawk in shock, then try to bolt upright. Luna pulls her finger out of me and puts her hands on my chest, before gently but firmly pushing me back down on my bed.

She then slides upwards, rubbing her breasts against mine. I'm too full of shock to protest as she presses her lips to mine and slides her tongue along my mouth. She kisses me hard, and as she does, she rubs her whole body up and down against mine.

I gather my thoughts. What the hell. Harry wouldn't mind, and Luna is my friend. I kiss her back.

She takes this as an encouragement, and leans down to lick and fondle my breasts. She takes my left nipple in her mouth, and oh so slowly sucks on it. When she also slips not one, but two fingers into my vagina, I cannot help but moan. She moves to the other breast, and I realize I really should be returning the favor. I reach out with my hands and fumble for her clit.

She murmurs as I mind it, then suddenly she gets off me and turns around. She is now lying on my bed beside me, just with her feet by my pillow and her head at the other end of the bed. She gently lifts up my leg, and slides one of her legs underneath. Our legs are now forked around one another, and as she slowly wiggles further up the bed in my direction, our cores press together.

She grabs my foot that is in front of her, and she uses it to pull us even closer together. My folds rub against hers, and it's her turn to moan this time. It was faint, but I think it was my name that she moaned. It's kind of touching, in a Luna-ish sort of way.

Speaking of touching, as we pull closer together, our clits touch, and it's as if a spark jumps between them. I run my hands over my breasts, and she follows suit, both of us breathing heavily. We grind slowly back and forth, and before long, my body is racked with an orgasm. Luna follows suit shortly thereafter, sent over the brink by the spasm of my body against hers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry Potter, September 3, 7:00, Gryffindor Sixth Year Boys Dormitory:

I am woken up by a surge of ecstasy coming through my bond with Hermione. It seems that Luna is giving her a good time. Luna gives me confirmation of that a minute later as she sends over the thought of how much she enjoyed making Hermione cum. With that thought comes an image, and that gets my cock aroused too. I shrug off my blanket and stride over to the bathroom. I brush my teeth, then hop in the shower.

In the shower, I absentmindedly stroke my erection as I plan out the day ahead. The book's next ritual needs “a young girl, pure of blood, scion of a noble and moste ancient house” as the book puts it. I can think of a few options around the school. We'll see what opportunity comes up.

This ritual is supposed to give me the gift of the gab, the ability to use my words with great skill. It gives me a silver tongue, in other words, which could be useful, even though I have no plans to be a politician or a diplomat or anything. But allies can be important in a war, and if this will help me win them, I'm all in favor. (/And/ there is also the fact that I do need to perform this ritual if I want to move ahead in the book, after all.)

As the warm water gently washes over me, one of my hands goes to my balls, while the other continues its slow slide up and down. Not long later, my hand halts at my crown, and I pinch the edge of it hard. That's when I cum, sending spurts of sticky liquid all over the walls of the shower stall. Whisteling contently, I Scorgify the stall clean, before getting dressed and heading down for breakfast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I flirt with Susan Bones all through History of Magic class, and by the end of it, I got all the way to getting her to agree to a rendezvous later this evening in the Room of Requirement. After dinner, I go back to my dorm and freshen up. I put on a clean shirt, and head off for the seventh floor.

When I get there, I find her already waiting, sitting in the room of requirement on a small couch in a softly lit room, with a gentle fire flickering in the background. She is wearing a pretty little blue dress, and a dainty little cap on her head.

I sit down next to her, close up on the small couch. and she almost immediately rests her head on my shoulder. I guess that little ritual on the train really did its job. We cuddle like that for a while, chatting about this and that, before her hand almost accidentally falls onto my lap and works its way into my pants. It seems that she likes what she feels, as she worms her head down onto my lab as well. Her soft breath on my trousers is right over my cock, which is rapidly stiffing.

As she unzips my trousers, I reach over and pull her dress off over her head, leaving her in nothing at all but her undergarments. When she sees my cock, she stares in fascination at it for a moment. “It's... rather big,” she eventually says, a grin forming on her face. She reaches up behind her, and I help her unclip her bra. Once again, her head goes back down, this time far enough that my tip is touching the end of her cute little nose.

I like the way this is going, just the way needed by the ritual, so I lean down and gently mumble my pleasure into the base of her neck. Her warm breath on the underside of my cock is really rather stimulating, and I return the favor by reaching over and tweaking her nipples. She mummers in pleasure, then suddenly she dips her head, rests her arms across my thighs, and takes the tip of my erection between her lips. She looks up, wide eyed, for confirmation, then slid her tongue across the tip of my prick.

I relax, my hands gently stroking at Susan's breasts, as she strokes her mouth up and down my shaft. She pulls up, licks my crown, then dives back in, bringing her hands around to stroke my balls. I grunt my satisfaction as she pulls out again, stroking her lips gently around my crown, and as she completely pulls off me she squeezes my balls, and I blow my load.

The spurts of sticky fluid hit her right in the face. I spasm in joy as I blow more and more strands or semen all over her. She closes her eyes in time, but she is a real mess. She doesn't seem to mind though, reaching out her tongue to taste a few drops.

I stare at her for a few moments, still panting, then I lean in, and we kiss. It's kind of messy, but I can taste myself on her lips, and we both lose ourselves for one passionate moment. Then, I reach down with my mouth, to really pay attention to her breasts.

Her breasts aren't particularly large, but they aren't small either. They feel soft, but firm, and I take a nipple in my mouth and suckle gently. Her nipple gets harder and harder, and then I switch to the other breast. Susan closes her eyes and throws her still messy head back as she lets out a soft moan. My hands make their way down to her naval, and my mouth follows, leaving a trail of little kisses.

Gently, I lower my fingers to her panties, and pull them off. I rest my fingers in a small patch of her reddish pubic hair. Softly, my hands pull open her folds, and I breath inside, tantalizing her with my breath. Her hands reach out to pull my head down, and I oblige her, slowly licking down along her open petals.

I nibble and suck and stroke, and I wiggle my tongue inside every once in a while to get a good taste. I pull out, and start to rub the end of my nose against her button, causing her to moan with pleasure. I slide my fingers inside her then, slowly in and out, all the while tormenting her clit with my nose and my soft breath. Finally, she clenches around my fingers, and moans in ecstasy. As she climaxes, she arches her body into mine, and I feel my cock stiffening again as her breasts press into me.

I give her a chance to recover from her orgasm, before suddenly grabbing her and tossing her face down on the couch. She giggles in anticipation, and I take her from behind. I place the tip of my erection against the entrance to her still wet flower, and push in, inching forward, so that my erection is rubbing right against her clitoris.

Her body massages and envelopes my member as I push it deep into her, then slowly pull out. I thrust again and again, and with each thrust, we both pant a little more. After not much longer, I start to push faster, losing whatever control I had before. I plow deep into her, driving my erection straight into her folds.

Her vagina contracts around me, and I come. My member erupts with spurts of semen, shooting deep inside her. I reach around and press down hard on her clit, pushing her over the edge as well. As she writhes around the last bit of my orgasm, I slowly pull out, before leaning over, and give her yet another very solid kiss. This time, the bit of my semen left in her mouth mixes with the remains of her fluids in my mouth as I run my tongue past hers, and her tongue battles with mine for a taste of the strange mixture. As we do battle this way, I half mumble the final incantation for the ritual, but then I put that aside and focus on the feel of her skin on mine as we spoon together in the low light of the flickering fireplace.
Sign up to rate and review this story