Categories > Books > Harry Potter > A Newfound Determination

Chapter 4

by IronGolem

And here's the next chapter. It's been a while since my last update, but I'm still writing this story. This one's relatively short though.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-10-16 - 1812 words

?Blocked
Harry Potter, September 28, 9:05, Great Hall:

The weeks flew past quickly. I'd enjoyed Susan so much that we arrange to meet many more times, and each time we made love with great passion. Luna would sneak into my bed most mornings, and I made a point of disappearing with Hermione into a spare classroom at every opportunity. I got good grades in my classes, but most especially in potion. Following the scribbled advice in my textbook, my potions always come out perfectly. Slughorn raves about my genius, but I try to downplay it. It's not me really, after all, it's the Half-Blood Prince guy who wrote the book.

Right now, I am sitting in the great hall, eating breakfast. Hermione is sitting next to me, her right hand holding a book she is reading, while the left absentmindedly strokes back and forth in my lap under my pants.

The morning owls come, bringing the daily mail. Hermione puts down her book and retrieves her hand in order to unfold the newspaper that a large horned owl has dropped off for her. She skims through the paper, then with a she grimace she tosses it to me.

I open it. It seems that the board of governors has decided to do a thorough investigation of Hogwarts, allegedly to purge the traces of Umbridge's fowl regime. That's good as far as it goes, but with Malfoy's newfound control of the board, I'm sure this is not going to turn out well at all. The kicker comes when I read who is going to be doing the investigation: None other than Malfoy's wife, Narcissa.

Umbridge at least wanted the school to stand, so that she could be in control. Voldemort, on the other hand, is out for destruction and death, leaving no foe standing in his path. I shudder to think of what he would like to do to Hogwarts, bastion of his enemies, if given half a chance.

My annoyance does not last long, as Hermione apparently feels that a blowjob would be the best way to restore my high spirits. She slips down under the table, and gently unzips my trousers to pull my cock free.

She gently kisses the tip of my rapidly hardening member, then slides her tongue down the side of my length. When her mouth reaches my balls, she takes one of them gently in her mouth, and sucks on it softly. She brings her hands up to stroke and caress my erection, slowly sliding them up and down. I throw my head back, and suppress a moan as I look around to see if anybody is noticing what is going on right under their noses.

But Hermione must have cast a Notice-Me-Not charm around us, as the others are all looking past us and around as without even batting an eyelid. As she switches to suckling my other testicle, I relax into her ministrations, without another care in the world.

She pulls her lips back slowly along the side of my cock, and kisses the edge of the crown. She carefully wraps her lips around it, then slowly pushes her head down, guiding my length through the recesses of her mouth with her skillful tongue.

She suddenly sucks hard, stroking my balls with her hands the while, and I cum. I groan as my load shoots of into her moth, but, of course, nobody else gives us a second glance. Hermione franticly swallows, then comes out from under the table, a wide grin on her face. We go off to our Transfiguration class together, still both basking in the afterglow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening, Dumbledore invites me to his office to view some memories of Voldemort's childhood and parents and suchlike. I try my best to find out from him what exactly is it he want me to do, how I should prepare to fight this monster, but he just dismisses those questions with a twinkle of the eye and some claptrap about the power of love. Although on the other hand, come to think of it, one could describe what I've been doing lately in exactly those terms. I wonder if that wily old codger knows more than he is letting on about my recent activities. I wouldn't put it past him.

After I get back to my dorm, I prepare for the next ritual in the book. The stroke of midnight finds me, Hermione, and Luna on top of the astronomy tower. This ritual gives me magical power, pure and simple. It requires a threesome under a cloudless sky in the hour after midnight, but that luckily is not too hard a condition to fulfill.

We all strip down, comfortable by now with one another. Luna sways erotically as she unbuttons her blouse, her skirt and panties already lying discarded by her side. Hermione strips more efficiently, then moves to help me with pulling my underwear completely off. My erection sticks out boldly toward the night sky, as Luna and Hermione each kneel down on opposite sides of it. They each spread their lips as far as they can around my shaft before reaching one another's lips, then all of a sudden, they are kissing one another around my erection.

My hands reach down, each hand to the small of the back of the girl on that side, and I push them together. They embrace, still kneeling and kissing awkwardly around my length, and the sight of their breasts mashing into one another awakens something inside me.

I throw Luna onto her back, and straddle her, so that the tip of my penis is pressed against her clit. Hermione moves in a single smooth motion behind me and presses her breasts against my back, reaching with her hands around to my balls.

I press into Luna, her hands reaching to her breast, fondling herself as I push my member hard against her button. She screams up to the heavens above her as I slowly move my erection up against her pussy, and slowly push in.

She writhes underneath me as my cock becomes enveloped by her warm, silky folds. She fits me like a glove, and Hermione's hands reached out to fondle her clit as she nuzzles into the back of my head. I tighten my grip on Luna, pushing harder, and harder. I need to come, so close, almost--

Her vagina contracts, and I moan out quietly as I bury my seed deep inside her. She cums too, Hermione pinching her own clit tightly as she feels my orgasm through our bond, doubling and redoubling the effect. Hermione moans my name, and soon she is the one under me, with Luna sprawled next to her, her head on Hermione's chest.

Luna's silver hair strokes gently along Hermine's sensitive nipples, and I waste no time in helping them do their job. I take hold of my yet again hardening cock, and slowly push the tip past Luna's shining hair to circle Hermione's right nipple.

Hermione jerks towards me, silently begging for more. As Luna rolls down to deal with Hermione's throbbing pussy, I run my rock-hard member between Hermione's supple breasts. I kneed them into each other around my cock, as Luna lightly strokes her tongue over Hermione's entrance, causing her to spasm in pleasure.

I thrust once more, Hermione's smooth but firm breasts around me, my balls slapping into the base of her breasts at my highest point, and the tip of my long member brushing her lips. She runs her lips over it as I hold steady there for a moment, then with a heave I pull back, and slam forwards again. This time I lose it, and spurts of my sticky semen shoot out all over Hermione's neck and face. We both groan as I orgasm, Luna's ministrations bringing Hermione to orgasm at almost the same time. The resonates tightly through the bond, and I momentarily black out from the sheer ecstasy.

When I recover, I see Hermione kneeling over my flaccid member, with Luna rolling it between her fingers to get it hard again. Thanks to the stamina potion I took earlier, this does not take long, and soon Luna guides my cock up and into Hermione. Right, I remember. The ritual is very specific. I need to cum inside each one of them. I'm too tired to move much, but Hermione does the moving this time.

Up and down she slides on top of me, her folds moist and warm around my length. Then Luna joins in, hugging Hermione chest to chest, their breasts rubbing past one another as they bounce up and down. One bounce my erection is enclosed in Hermione's soft folds, the next it's up Luna's unbelievably tight pussy.

They bounce harder and faster, higher and quicker, as I near my third orgasm of the night. (Or fourth, if you count Hermione's orgasm that I felt through our bond.) I can't hold it much longer, and I don't try to, releasing spurts into Hermione as she drops down onto me for a final time. Her breathing is also in short breaths, and I realize that both Luna and Hermione are also rather near to cumming.

Hermione lifts herself off of me, and Luna reaches down to lick of a drop of semen rolling off the tip of my softening cock. Luna then pulls Hermione into an embrace, kissing her full own. They roll my semen inside their shared mouths for a while, enjoying the taste of me, then Luna starts to slide up and down, her body pressed right up to Hermione's.

Luna's breasts run down Hermione's abdomen, past her vagina, then Luna is licking at Hermione's petals. Hermione gasps out, and as Luna slides up again, finishing by rubbing her folds against Hermione's, Hermione cums hard. She writhes around, Luna holding on tight, and sliding back and forth along her. Finally, Luna's sensitive clit presses right into Hermione's writing pussy, and Luna cums too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, we go down for breakfast. I feel great from last night, the pure power coursing through me, as though I could raise islands from the sea with but a word. Pure power is intoxicating, but something else weighs on my mind. I flipped through the next chapter of my ritual book last night. The next ritual could potentially solve all our problems, with Voldemort's new “investigation” into Hogwarts and all, but...

The thing is... It's... well... I said there would be a cap on how far I go, and I think that... (But I need this to move on in the book, a small voice in the back of my mind whispers. I push it down, shaking my head.) I really shouldn't. But... Nobody would blame me if I do. There are lives on the line. That absolves everything, right? Right?
Sign up to rate and review this story