Categories > TV > Supernatural > Mr. Bitch

French Vanilla with a Peppermint Twist

by assbutt 0 reviews

Dean got himself some mother fuckin' detention.

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-09-30 - 2698 words

1Funny
Dean sat on his boring chair in the uninteresting class room. Mr. Novak was supposed to be watching all of the kids (about four others) in detention, but he was gone. Dean grabbed his cellphone and plugged in his headphones, which was blasting Van Halen's "Hot For Teacher" at full volume.

He started to bob his head to the beat when a loud and abrupt thump caught his attention.

Mr. Novak stood the classroom door, holding a Starbucks cup (presumably coffee inside, but it's actually a French vanilla latte), having just slammed it. He didn't say anything, just swaggered over to his chair.

For the next fifteen minutes, the classroom was covered with silence. Other kids were doing their homework (one student was actually sleeping on his desk), while Dean continued to listen to music. Castiel was just sitting at his desk, grading stupid papers about vampires.

Castiel sighed as he crumpled up some student's paper and threw it at Dean. Dean jumped out of surprise and immediately yanked out his headphones.

"What the fuck?" Dean yelled as Castiel gave him an innocent look that said 'I did nothing!'.

"That paper sucked. So many grammatical and factual errors." Castiel shrugged as he began to grade the next assignment.

Dean un-crumpled the paper in front of him and demanded, "why the hell did you throw it at me?"

"Because I can. You're a pain in the ass and I wanted to annoy you." Castiel disregarded the comment in his head about "pain in the ass".

Dean stared at his teacher in disbelief. "Asshole!" He shouted, because Mr Novak was an asshole.

Castiel just flipped the boy off and continued to grade papers. Dean knew just then that Mr. Novak must be fired. Now.

It was hot and stuffy in the classroom, that was agreeable, and Dean thought of a plan and took initiative. He shrugged off his tan leather jacket (the one that his father gave him) and began to unbutton his shirt. After his shirt was off, he was only in a white tank top with clavicles showing. Castiel had to stop staring at Dean's clavicles, but he couldn't. He just couldn't stop staring. Dean had great features, and he is a kid that will be stared at. If only the kid wasn't underage or a student, then Castiel would be all over him.

Dean pulled a magazine out of his bag along with some gum. The magazine wasn't an ordinary magazine, it was a nudity mag called "Busty Asian Beauties". Dean doesn't normally care for women at all, - he's very gay - but he wants to get Mr. Novak's attention. Dean popped a piece of gum into his mouth and began to chew loudly; hopefully it would distract Mr. Novak, and maybe the rest of the class.

Castiel stared even more at Dean. Dirty magazines were not allowed in school property - Dean knew that. Castiel knew that Dean was just trying to get his attention. Well if Dean wants attention, that's what he's going to get.

Mr. Novak retrieved a long ruler from the stand on the chalkboard. He could see Dean watching him out of the corner of his eye; good, he was expecting that. Dean smirked as he sprawled his legs open louder, loving the gay look he's getting from the boy across the room.

Castiel walked up to Dean's desk so he could yank the headphones out of the kid's ears. Next, the teacher grabbed the dirty magazine out of Dean's hands and started to inspect it. It was nothing special - just the standard naked Asian ladies with everything enhanced by six thousand percent. Castiel never could figure out what was so great about women. Men were always much more appealing to him - even if it were men in the magazine, Castiel still wouldn't interested in reading it.

"What's this, Dean?" Mr. Novak asked his student, fully aware of what it was.

"It's porn. Flip to page thirty three if you want to see Ann Sung in a school girl costume." Dean winked at Mr. Novak. Dean would kill to see his teacher in a school girl outfit. Mr. Novak has the hips to pull it off. He'd bet that Mr. Novak would shave his legs for Dean f he asked. Yeah, that's the plan. "Do you shave your legs? If not, will you?"

Castiel cocked his head slightly to the right as he pondered the question that was asked. "...Is that a flirtation?"

"It is if you want it to be, baby." Dean said a he winked for the tenth time that day. Castiel lifted up his ruler just to slam it down on Dean's desk. As expected, Dean jumped in his seat, startled by the loud clash.

"I am you teacher, you child. Do not make me punish you." Castiel said with all seriousness. Dean looked to the teacher for a moment with fear in his eyes. As Mr. Novak has stated before, he 'is better than all of the students, especially Dean'; Dean could see his teacher using physical force to punish him. Normally, Dean would be all for the spanking, but he doesn't want his dad to know he has a crush on the hot teacher! John Winchester is a hunter - having his son sleep with the teacher would not go over well.

"Give me all you got." Dean said. He decided that he doesn't care what his dad thinks, Mr. Novak is a fucking cute teacher.

"I want a ten page paper on how fucking awesome I am. I want the paper to be in size seven font, double spaced. It will include about how luscious and great my hair is. And I want a power-point. Oh! And you will preform a play about me. It will have to be long enough to take up the entire class time so I don't have to teach a bunch of bullshit to a bunch of retards. It's due tomorrow, if it's not done, you fail this class." With that, Castiel walked back to his seat, leaving Dean gaping at him like a fish. Was he actually serious?



Castiel sat in Principle Zachariah's office after being asked to come in and talk about something. Probably sandwiches, or cake, or anything that Mr. Zachariah can shove down his throat. The man was large - he was currently chowing on a ham and possibly little orphan sandwich. Crumbs were spitting out of his mouth at a disgusting rate. The man couldn't even stop chewing and eating while he talked, and it was making Castiel sick. "Fucking fat-ass..." He muttered. Luckily the principle didn't hear him because he was chewing to loud.

"Huh? What did you say? Did you want some of my sandwich? I brought an extra one in my bag." Mr. Zachariah offered. Castiel couldn't help do nothing but physically cringe. He probably brought about ten sandwiches in his bag.

"Uh...no."

"Okay, well, I..." Mr. Zachariah started, but paused to take a bit. Castiel can swear that he hears the fat man wheezing. Fucking wheezing! "I just wanted to see how your first day here was."

"Fine."

"Fine? Anything else. How were the students?"

Castiel's mind went straight to Dean at the mention of "students". No. He couldn't think about Dean; not here, not now. Dean was just a child, a human. Castiel was an angel. He couldn't take advantage of a human like that.

"Students are fine."

"Okay, good. If there is anything you need, you may come to me." Mr. Zachariah said as he stood up. 'Yeah, so you can just eat me later, no thanks', Castiel thought as he gave the man a fake smile and left.


Castiel paced around the classroom as he started a discussion about werewolves. Dean wasn't in class today, but Castiel was told that the student is at school. It made him nervous but relived. It's only about the second day of school, and Castiel has already managed to scare a student away. Castiel would never admit this to anyone, but ha my have sacred the wrong student away. Luckily, at this rate, he'll be fired by the end of the month!

"You need a silver bullet to the heart to kill a werewolf. Werewolves can only change during the full moon. Now skin walkers are different, but that's a conversation for another day." Castiel stopped speaking as soon as the door opened.

Dean walked into the door with a smirk. He winked at his teacher before going to his seat.

"Dean. Why are you late? Again?" Mr. Novak inquired his student. "Where is your assignment?"

"I didn't do it."

"Why not?" Castiel was about to go on about how he is an angel of the Lord, and how Dean should show him some respect. He has never seen a human rebel from him before. It was different and nice, but Castiel is an asshole.

"Because the assignment is stupid."

Castiel hummed before he spoke, "I'll see you after school again." Before the teacher was about to walk away, Dean furiously shouted,

"Why? That assignment was stupid and you know it!" Dean stood up from his seat, hoping to reason with his teacher, but he knew Mr. Novak couldn't be reasoned with.

"You're stupid and you know it!" Castiel shouted back. He didn't particularly want to stay after school today, but Dean is being annoying, so he must be punished.

"That doesn't make any sense! You're stupid -" Dean stopped shouting his remark as soon as the door flew open. It was the principle, Mr. Zachariah.

"Hey, there. Sorry if I'm interrupting anything, but I just wanted to see how class is going." Mr. Zachariah said. Castiel grew worrisome as he looked to Dean. That little shit was going to get him in trouble - as much as Castiel wanted to get in trouble, he, for some reason, didn't want to today.

But then Castiel had a brilliant idea:

"No, sir, I was just arguing with Mr. Win-something the importance of being to class on time." Castiel was surprised that Mr. Zachariah didn't have something to chow down on.

"It's Winchester, you dick." Dean said, but regretted it when he got the evil and surprised look from the principal.

"Mr. Winchester, are you giving Mr. Novak a hard time?" Mr. Zachariah asked. Dean looked more angry than Castiel has ever seen; and he loved see his student so displeased.

"No! I swear! He was being a bitch first!" Castiel had to hide his smirk that was blooming as he watched Dean yell.

"Mr. Winchester, detention. You. All week." Mr. Zachariah scolded, "I am sorry, Mr. Novak. He is a very... troubling student."

"Not a problem at all, sir."

As soon as Mr. Zachariah was gone, Castiel stuck his tongue out at Dean. Even though he had to stay after school all week with him, it felt great seeing Dean like this: full of rage.



Castiel has officially been a teacher at Lawrence High School for a whole week. He continued to give out stupid assignments that are meaningless to everyone. He even failed a student's essay because he wrote about scarfs that go around the neck, instead of ones that warm up the nipples. Castiel continued to call each in every student a failure - last Friday, he spent the entire class going up to each student individually just so he could call them a failure.

He had to keep Dean after school for a whole hour each day. The kid didn't act out against him, but he did start calling Castiel "Mr. Bitch" each time he was addressed. Castiel had made fun of him and told him to write an essay about how "not clever" Dean is.

Now, it was a Monday afternoon. School was out, but Mr. Novak had to stay after. He had kept Dean after, as well, due to the fact that that he wore the same leather jacket all week.

"Why are you such a bitch?" Dean asked. Detention was extremely boring: Dean sitting at his desk, twiddling his thumbs, with Mr. Novak grading papers about the color blue and the fashion behind it. It was just the two of them in the classroom, so it was extra quiet.

"Why are you such a douche?" Castiel retorted without looking up from his paperwork.

"No, Cas, answer the question. Why are you so mean to everyone?" Dean asked as he walked up to his teacher's desk to sit on the edge. Castiel looked up from his work, surprised at the sudden nickname.

"Did you just call me 'Cas'?" Castiel never had a nickname (besides "Mr. Bitch" and "Asstiel", which were both given to him by none other than Dean). They way Dean just rolled "Cas" out of his tongue like that almost made him smile.

"Yes. Now answer my question: why are you so mean? You're supposed to be a teacher, and teachers are supposed to be nice." Dean leaned in closer to his teacher, hoping for an answer.

Castiel had never really thought about why he was mean to his students. He says it's because he wants to get fired, but it could also be because of a dominance thing. All of his life, his superiors have controlled what he says and does, and now, he has the opportunity to do the same.

"Because you are all a bunch of failures. And I don't like teaching."

"Then why are you a teacher if you don't want to be?" Dean asked. But if anyone could relate, it would be Dean.

"My... parents want me to do something with my life." Castiel said the first lie that came to his mind.

"Oh. Yeah, same with my dad. He wants me to join the family business." Dean said. His dad was a hunter, and once Dean is out of high school, him and Sam will take on the family business.

Castiel thought about what Dean reviled about himself. Castiel doesn't really care that much if Dean has to do family business or not, but at the same time, he cares because Dean would want him to care. But Castiel cannot have Dean liking him. If Dean likes him, then problems would ensue. Dean is a human - Castiel is an angel.

"I don't care."

"Yes you do. You're lying." Dean smirked as Castiel blankly looked up to his student.

"No, I don't. You could do whatever the fuck you want with your life, and I wouldn't care." Castiel said sternly, but Dean kept giggling at him.

"What if I became a porn star? Then would you care?" Dean asked, half-jokingly. Castiel had to ponder the question for a moment before saying,

"No. I want a personal whore, not one to share." Mr. Novak said it as a joke, but Dean started grinning even wider.

"Okay, I'll be your personal whore."

"I thought you didn't want to go into the family business?" Dean rolled his eyes after Castiel spoke, giggling at his joke.

"Hah! So you do care!" Dean looked at his teacher, who almost started to giggle. Dean moved his hand onto Mr. Novak's, neither bothering to pull away.

Castiel looked up to Dean, who was looking very serious. Castiel wanted to tell Dean that he is a human and a minor, but then a loud, high-pitched scream echoed the school.

"What was that?" Dean asked as he stood up from Mr. Novak's desk.

"I don't know." Castiel had to resist the urge to teleport to the noise. So instead of teleportation, he ran out into the hallway with Dean following close by.

There was a girl, blond hair, skinny jeans, and a black T-shirt. She was on the floor, leaning against the lockers, bloody.

Dean saw his brother standing next to the dead girl. Sam made eye contact with Dean before shaking his head 'no'.

Castiel was slightly surprised by how comfortable Dean looked by the situation.


Okay, second chapter is up! Tell me what you think! Thank you Mikey (nerds_assemble) for leaving that awesome review!!! And OH MY GOD at the teletubbies. xD
Sign up to rate and review this story