Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Q to My U

by smylekidd 2 reviews

Frank was upset because he thinks he isn't pretty. Little Gerard begs to differ. Oneshot. Kidfic. Frerard. Fluffy. ^.^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-10-13 - 697 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was a sunny day at Belleville Elementary school. Little four-year-old Frank had just started kindergarten two weeks ago and had not been able to make very many friends so far. However, this did not discourage Frank. He was a cheery little boy and always had a bubbly and happy attitude.

But today Frank was feeling very upset. He was huddled up against the old oak tree on the playground all alone. No one ever came up to him. They all thought he was different and strange. Not even the teacher, Ms. Armstrong, walked over to check on him.

The bell rang for the first graders to come out to recess as well. Frank ignored the loud kids running outside to the mulch area. Why would anyone bother a weird little one like him?

However, Frank began to feel as if someone was approaching him and looked up to find that it was true. Right in front of him stood a tall, pale boy with shaggy, jet-black hair. The boy was looking down at him rather worriedly and titled his head to the side.

“Are you crying?” the stranger asked shyly.

Frank did not trust this boy and simply nodded his head to signal a “yes.”

“Well my name is Gerard. What’s yours?” he asked, trying to change the subject.

“F-F-Fwank,” he responded, deciding it was okay to trust the stranger.

“Well, Frank, what do you like to do?”

“I like to heawr music and pway wif doggies,” Frank told him, still crying a bit.

“I like music, too! I also love to draw. Do you like to draw?”

“I wike to colour,”

“Would you like me to draw something for you?” Gerard asked.

Frank shook his head yes, and kept real quiet as Gerard began to draw him a picture in a notebook that he had brought along. As he was drawing, Gerard would ask Frank little questions like, “How old are you?” and Frank would hold up four fingers. Gerard would then show him five fingers on his own hand to show his personal age.

When Gerard was finished, he held out the picture for Frank to take. As Frank looked at the drawing, he smiled a bit.

“It’s you, Geward, and me!” he squealed.

This made Gerard laugh a very charming laugh. He liked to see Frank smile. However, it was still bothering him as to why a lovely little boy like Frank was crying. He decided he could not ponder this any longer, and chose to ask him.

“Why were you crying?”

“Well,” Frank explained, “To-day in cwass, Ms. Awrmstwong gave us a wesson about how Q always gowes with U. And she had us pick pawtners and one person would be Q and the other would be U awnd they would get mawwied. But nobody wanted to pick me becawse im not pwetty.”

“It think you’re pretty,” declared Gerard.

“Weally?”

“Really.”

Frank smiled a huge grin and gave Gerard a big bear hug. When they were done hugging, Gerard stood up and kneeled to the ground in front of Frank. Frank giggled his cute laugh and blushed a light shade of cherry.

“Frankie,” Gerard began, “Will you be the Q to my U?”

Frank jumped up and gave Gerard another joyful hug. He nodded his head up and down furiously. When the two broke apart, they just stood and stared at each other for a few seconds. It began to become a little bit awkward for Frank and he blushed once again. But before he could say anything, Gerard leaned in and gave him a little kiss.

Frank had never been kissed before. He always saw daddy give mommy one when she came home from work. He guessed that it meant that you loved that person very much.

“Geward, do you wuv me vewy much?”

Gerard smiled, “Yes, Frankie.”

“Well good becawse I wuv you vewy much, too.”

Just then the bell rang to signal everyone to go back to their class. But even though they had to leave each other for a few more hours, they never, ever went back on their promise that they loved each other.
Sign up to rate and review this story