Categories > Original > Poetry

Swarm in my Stomach and a Race in my Mind

by BipolarUnicorn 2 reviews

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-13 - Updated: 2013-10-13 - 209 words

1Ambiance
There's a new feeling I've been getting lately, it's different. I've been longing for you. When I'm near you my heart is about to beat out of my chest. In my stomach it feels like a swarm of butterflies are fluttering around and it's the best feeling. Just having you close makes me feel alright. The loneliness and the pain has been pushed out of my mind. The only thing on my mind is you. Your eyes, your hair, your scent, your everything. My mind is racing and all I want to do is hold your hand, lay my head on your shoulder, or cuddle into you. But the thing is, how would you feel about that? Do you feel your heart ready to explode when I'm near? What about the swarm of butterflies when you hear my laugh? Or even when I smile? Is it me you think out or someone else?

But the thoughts that plague me prevent me from making you mine. Do you even think about me? Or am I just another friend?

When I leave away from you, my world comes crashing down. Reality comes back and I'm alone again. I feel okay when I'm with you. That's all I've ever wished for.

hi.
Sign up to rate and review this story