Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Breath of Life

Breath of Life

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

(Frikey) Mikey is in the hospital. His brother and mom visit him. And so does his angel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-17 - 402 words

0Unrated
There was a soft knock on the door, making me look up. It cracked open slowly. "Hi." I smiled at him as he popped his head in.

"Hi." He came in and shut the door. "You look tired. Did you have chemo today?" He knew so well.

I held out my arms to him. Frankie came to me, hugging me carefully. "I did." I sighed as he pulled away, keeping my hand in his.

"You're cold." He breathed softly. I touched my free hand to my face. My fingers felt like ice.

"Sorry." I sighed, my eyes closing. He moved, my hand falling to rest on the bed. In front of me, the bed dipped.

"Don't be." He wrapped his arms around me. His heat soaked into my body, making me shiver. He tucked the blanket up under me and took off his shoes.

"Do you think I'll get out of here soon?" I asked Frankie softly.

"I don't know. I hope so. I hate seeing you hurt." I kissed his cheek and sighed. "If you don't get better..." He trailed off. "Are...are you scared?"

I felt my throat closing up. "I try to not think of it." I said, my eyes welling up with tears. "But I have. Thought about it." I swallowed hard. "Yeah, I'm scared. It's not like anyone can tell me what dying is like. If it hurts or not." He held me tighter.

"Shhh..." He kissed my forehead. "It's okay. We won't talk about it." I nodded and buried my face in his shirt, breathing in his smell.

A mix of mint and chocolate. It made me instantly relax. The door opened suddenly and in came Gerard, a stack of books in his arms. "Hey Mikes, I brought you some more boo-" He stopped midsentence when he saw Frankie in bed with me. "Who the hell are you?" He asked, angry.

"He's..." I sat up too fast, my head spinning. Frankie lowered me back to the pillows and smiled softly at me.

"I'm Frankie, Mikey's boyfriend." My cheeks turned pink. "You must be Gerard." I watched as Frankie held his hand out to my brother.






Just something. I don't even know. It's feels in my mind right now, so...

R+R and all that fun stuff. And I will have links to videos from Encounters for you guys on the next chapter!

Hugs and Cheese,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story