Categories > Original > Humor

The Resident Skumfuk/Teenage Lowlife is back

by SamLikesSheep 0 reviews

Sup guys? (Theres an ATL ficlet attatched, so technically its a piece of work, written by yours truly)

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-20 - 760 words

0Unrated
Teenage Lowlife, speak now

I don't like talking, ew no.
But whatever; Hi, yes its the awkward as hell Sam (who enjoys things such as Sum 41, Zombies and Sheep. Dont ask her why because she has no apparent answer)

I did leave here for a bit, migrated to the weird place called Wattpad (more ATL/AA fics for me to sob over); and another odd place called English class (where I get to rant about how much I loved Cassandra Clare's "The Infernal Devices" in a book report due on halloween).
My random made up person who asks the most obvious questions which actually have no meaning to anyone besides myself: Whyd you come back if you left to other websites?

Well, because after long, hard, changes in the "what does Sam want to do with her life after the hell sentence she calls high school" category.
I've realized 2 of a lot of things

1) I am pretty damn good at English (and like it too, which is a bonus)
2) I'm not allowed to just say "fuckkit" and drop out to be a hobo (which with Canadian Weather wouldn't work. -50 celcius and living in some box wouldn't work,....at all)
3) I can't count
4) The whole "forensic crap sounds cool" was totally crushed when I joined physics (note: Sam is failing like shit at that class XD)
5) Allow me to explain rather than have everyone judge my counting skills

----> I like English, a lot.
Journalism can be used in the music industry (AP, Kerrang! you name it)
I like music (WOW REALLY)
My friend totally decided she cant sing (because her dick boyfriend doesn't like me, I don't like him and she called of our "we're going to start a band" thing) (thanks you dickfaced-food stealing-asshat- motherfucker.) (Long story behind why I DESPISE the dick my friend decided to date)

BACK TO THE SUBJECT
I am sure that writing on here, will help my writing after High School.
So yeah.
Plus the whole "demonic Jalex fic" is something I want to finish.
Need to finish.
I have the Alex Gaskarth pink hair now fuck all'a you.
No, I'm sorry shouldn't'a said that

But yeah.
Now to sit here and decide for halloween
Alex Gaskarth (THE PINK HAIR I DIDNT INTEND FOR THIS BUT IT WORKS YES)
or Nick Matthews (buy some black hair dye, paint a handprint across my face and boom)

NOW FOR THE ATL FICLET THAT MAKES THIS A WORK OF LITERATURE SO IM NOT A TOTAL LYING LOWLIFE (I totally spelt "lovelife" at first XD)

Glaring down at the blank piece of paper that sat in front of him, Alex let out a loud, angry sigh.

"Guys, I think I've lost my motivation." Alex called out through the studio, hoping his band mates heard the reason why their album wouldn't have any lyrics.

"Alex, we do need lyrics you know? We can't just go instrumental all of a sudden." Rian pointed out, walking in to the kitchen, and grabbing a drink from the fridge.


"But I can't think of anything to write about." The singer complained, resting his forehead against the counter.

"Go out and do something with Jack, whatever you two seem to do together gives you motivation." The drummer offered, referring to how Alex had written "This is How We Do" on their "So Wrong It's Right" album.

"Fine. JACK WE'RE GOING OUT." Alex called, before making his way back to his room.

"You mean, you wanna date me?" Jack asked, smirking, as he leaned against the doorframe to the singers room.

"No, as in we're going to do a bunch of stupid stuff until I get motivation." Alex explained, hearing the guitarist slip into his room, closing the door behind him.

"I have an easy way to give you at least a little motivation." Jack whispered, walking up behind Alex.

"How would that be?" Alex turned, only to be pressed against his dresser by his best friend.

"Like this." Jack whispered, smashing his mouth against Alex's

-I can't even write a make out scene wow I suck-
-It's too late for me to think so imagine the two of them just yeah-

Pulling away and giving the singer a smile, Jack left promptly. Knowing that the singer probably had enough motivation at this point

Grabbing the notebook he had used for lyrics, Alex began scribbling down words,

So much for keeping this, "just friends"
Shut up and kiss me now

(This is crap, but its 12:0- too bloody fuckin late for Sam to think)
Sign up to rate and review this story