Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The joke Frerards I sent FightingForever

Dat crazy day everybody wanted Gerard's poop hoop.

by FanfictionAnonymous 0 reviews

Hi I sent these to my sister and decided to put them on my own account now :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-10-20 - Updated: 2013-10-20 - 271 words

0Unrated
Hey everyone

I'm new here and decided to put these as my first story thing because my sister had put them on hers and I figure I should put it on my own now.


Dat crazy day everybody wanted Gerards poop hoop.



Gerd walked into the kitchen and was like "I want coffee" and Mikey was all like "I want to sex your bum" and Gerd was like "Eww you is my bruva get away from me" and walked away and Mikey cried.


Gerd then went to da park and saw his friend Ray and said "Hey Ray you want to hang out with me?" And Ray was all "I want my pee pee to hang out in your butt" and Gerd was like "No Ray ermahgerd what even are you?" And then ran over to Frankies and left Ray to stroke his fro alone.


When Gerd went inside Frankie's house he knocked on his door and walked in and said " What even Frankie? All da boys want my anus today and I don't want to give them it" and Frankie said loudly "BUT I'M THE ONLY PERSON ALLOWED YOUR BUMHOLE OH MY GOD! Maybe its dat milkshake bringing all dem boys to ya yard?" And Gerd was confused then remembered that he had a milkshake in his hand and was all "You so smart bby" then they kissed and had sex with their willies and buttholes til they jizzed in each others eyes and went to sleep.


[/*End motherfucker.

Yeah, you will probably remember reading this on FightingForever's account, if not I'm sorry if I'm giving a terrible first impression*]
Sign up to rate and review this story