Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Chapter 21: Survival and Answers

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-20 - 13794 words

?Blocked
Chapter 21: Survival and Answers

Itachi was a skilled Shinobi. He knew it, his partner knew it, and anyone back in Konoha even remotely aware of his name knew it. His life was more than a little crazy and hectic, but he only turned that into his advantage to make him a better Shinobi.

Every day, he and Kisame sparred to keep their abilities up. Their battles were fast, precise, and more than a little straining in fact. He had been known to capture Kisame in a Genjutsu using Kisame’s reflection in a damned puddle.

Unfortunately, he also had a liberal curiosity that could, on more than one occasion, get him in serious trouble.

Hearing Naruto’s bold claim of Susanoo had made Itachi more than eager for the upcoming fight. But Kisame was the first to react being the first attacked.

A man nearly Kisame’s size, wielding a large broadsword that looked more than a little like a cleaver was actually pushing Kisame back with his initial blow. The man had short spikey black hair and his lower mouth was bandaged around his mouth and nose. He was topless save for a single leather strap crossing his chest and wore arm warmers and a pair of baggy striped pants.

Itachi was looking at Momochi Zabuza, wielder of the Kubikiribôchô.

And he had a pair of Rinnegan eyes.

“Hello Sushi.” Zabuza said before spinning and kicking Kisame in the gut, having clearly surprised the other swordsmen.

“Zabuza-chan!” Kisame said cheerfully. “I thought you were dead! Looks like I get to kill you myself!” Kisame took a hard swipe at Zabuza with his own brute like strength, Samehada shredding its bandages as it clanged against Kubikiribôchô.

Hidan grinned, looking on with no small hint of blood lust, readying to throw his scythe. His exposed back was hit with four projectiles that thumped into his back and he turned to see a teen stepping from the smoke.

The teen had pale skin and white hair, with bright green eyes that held a lack of expression that could rival Itachi. He had two scarlet dots in the middle of his forehead. He wore a light lavender zip up top that was already around his waist, leaving his upper body exposed, with a pair of black pants and blue sandals.

Hidan noticed that this one too had Rinnegan eyes.

“I will be your opponent.” The teen raised his hands up and fired off his fingertips, revealing it to be a Kaguya.

Hidan leapt back away from the projectiles and threw out his scythe on the cable, looking to end the teen’s life, or even sacrifice him to Jashin.

Kakuzu looked on in interest as Hidan battled against the Kaguya. He had known of the boy in Orochimaru’s employ, his own network of spies telling him the boy had a terminal illness that caused his death, yet he fought like a man with a new lease on life, unhindered by the disease.

Kakuzu turned to see a teen with fair skin and long black hair pulled into a bun pierced by two senbon needles. She had large eyes and a slender appearance. She also wore the standard Green pinstripe Kiri Hunter Nin outfit, Over it, she had a green haori with white trim kept closed by a brown sash. At her hip, she had the pale porcelain Hunter Mask of Kiri.

She too had Rinnegan eyes.

“I shall be your opponent Taki-san.” She said in a soft melodic voice that was damned polite. She even gave a small bow. “I hope I do not disappoint you.” She then put the mask on her face and opened up with a barrage of Senbon.

Kakuzu brought up his arm and felt the Senbon slam into his skin, most bouncing off but a few penetrating even through his Jutsu toughened hide.

Itachi looked all around him as the battles were raged and he glanced to the smoke cloud which finally began to disappear, violently being ripped apart from within. Itachi’s eyes shifted to the Mangekyo, even if he hadn’t expected to be using them against the Kyuubi Jinchûriki to be honest.

Naruto’s Susanoo was impressive. It was Samurai in appearance, with four arms, it had two crossed at its waist and holding dual Katana at his waist. In one hand that was freed, it held a large long sword, the same sword Naruto held deep at the core of the Susanoo. The other arm held a mirror not unlike his Susanoo’s Yata mirror. Lightning arced all around the Susanoo and it was made out of a deep water blue chakra. The helmeted head lowered in his direction, showing the Oni Mask hiding the face of the powerful creature.

Itachi calmly watched the creature before he activated his own, feeling the pressure on his eyes as performed the technique. He would need it if he had any hope.

Naruto dashed ahead, his Susanoo moving wickedly fast as he crossed the distance and slammed the sword against Itachi’s own blade. Itachi was momentarily surprised as he locked Sharingan eyes with Naruto as the two colossal figures clashed blades.

With Zabuza

Zabuza had no idea what the blonde had used to bring him and Haku back to life but he liked it. He was faster, he was stronger, and he had a few new tricks that he never even thought he might have. He rolled under Kisame’s blade and slashed out with his own, looking to lop off Kisame’s leg.

Samehada reacted and took the blow before trying to lunge forward to maybe eat his leg. Zabuza was never sure with the sword.

Zabuza shifted his sword and deflected Samehada upwards as he rose up as well.

He swung his blade again, this time trying to take Kisame out at the waist, but the bigger man leapt back before Zabuza could build up the proper speed needed for it.

“Suiton: Suikôdan no Jutsu.” Kisame swung Samehada up, blasting out a shark made of water at Zabuza.

Zabuza held his ground and took a traditional kendo stance with both hands on the hilt of his sword channeling large amounts of chakra into his blade. He inhaled briefly before stepping into his slash, cutting through the water and destabilizing its shape. He put both hands over his head, closing his eyes as he summoned up his mist silently. Kisame was the absolute worst at the Hidden Mist Technique.

Kisame clicked his teeth in annoyance before he closed his eyes, dredging up all those old memories of training for days at a time in the thick mists surrounding Kiri. It was impossible to be one of the Seven Swordsmen without the basic technique coupled with Silent Killing.

Kisame spun and blocked an overhead strike from Zabuza and slid back a little bit from the force of the blow. He clicked his teeth in annoyance again when the water clone splashed down. “You’re a one trick pony!” Kisame roared out as he swung his sword at Zabuza this time, and felt some satisfaction hearing the other swordsmen grunt.

Kisame flashed through some hand signs. “Suiton: Daikôdan no Jutsu!” Kisame roared out and thrust both hands forward at Zabuza’s general direction. A sharp much larger than the previous one shot out at his former colleague.

Zabuza knew he wasn’t just cutting through this one. He spun his sword around in his right hand and stuck it in the ground before turning and holding out his left hand. This was the first time he had tried this in life or death combat, he just hoped it would work. His hand began to break apart, turning into panels that slid backwards along his arm, showing his wrist was a cannon-like device that began to form a ball of extremely concentrated chakra.

Zabuza knew the Daikôdan was capable of absorbing chakra, making it larger and faster. It was one of the things that made it dangerous. “Absorb this.” He said as he fired the ball of chakra from the cannon. The unstable nature of the weapon ended up ripping apart and blasting open Kisame’s Jutsu, making it rain down upon both of the men who then continued to clash with their swords.

Zabuza leapt back from a horizontal slash and countered with a rising slash of his own. He was momentarily surprised when Kisame caught the underside and tried pulling it close. Zabuza dug his heels into the ground and grit his teeth. “Fuck, I hate this one.” He said as panels opened up at his sides and two spare arms came out, catching Samehada. Even Kisame seemed surprised by it. Zabuza brought up his hand and prepared another volley of Chakra, feeling it turn back into a cannon.

He still wasn’t one hundred percent sure if he liked what the blonde did to him, but seeing Kisame’s shocked look when Zabuza grew an additional two arms and caught Samehada with them, arms that refused to budge and released the sentient sword, Zabuza had to say, it was fucking worth it.

With Kimimaro

Kimimaro dodged his opponent with disdain as he continued to occasionally throw out his fingertips like miniature projectiles to keep his opponent on his toes. Still, he was unable to kill his enemy, even when one of the projectiles caught his foe right in the forehead.

He saw the berserker like swings of the Jashin worshipper to be a disgusting style.

Still, the blonde had said that if Kimimaro could kill his opponent, then he would be granted one week to go to Orochimaru. He had not expected to be left out in his field of bones for whatever wanted him. Still, his Master was likely in need of his assistance and Kimimaro could possibly prove useful for the Snake Sannin still.

He just had to kill his opponent.

He deflected a scythe slash with the bone from his arm and he proceeded to stab the silver haired Nin twice in the chest before once in the leg through the knee cap, ducking down under another slash of the scythe to do so. He twisted out of the way and moved back, launching his fingertips once more.

He already grew tired of his foe.

He would have left already for Orochimaru had it not been for that damnable blonde. That piece of trash had completely forbidden him from seeking out his Master. He had tried, even tried to kill the blonde, but some invisible force had stopped his hand every time. Kimimaro clucked his tongue in annoyance thinking about it.

Still, he just had to kill this idiot then he would be able to head for Orochimaru. Then he and Kabuto could figure out how to keep him from listening to the blonde.

Kimimaro would endure any amount of pain, so long as he did not have to serve the enemy.

Kimimaro caught the scythe once more with his bone and he kicked the Akatsuki member back, sighing in annoyance. He wasn’t even worth any of his Dances. Kimimaro glanced at his shoulder and saw the trickle of blood.

Hidan was grinning like a madman. “Finally! I can sacrifice you to Jashin-sama properly you heathen!” Hidan licked along the top most blade of his scythe, licking off Kimimaro’s blood. He stood in some sort of seal that activated and Hidan’s skin turned black and showed his skeletal structure.

Well, Kimimaro found himself slightly interested. He had gotten stuck with the enemy that was literally a one trick pony. Why couldn’t he have fought someone like Kakuzu or Kisame?

Hidan revealed a spike at the other end of the cable and he proceeded to drive it into his side, wanting to inflict as much pain into the non-believer as possible.

Kimimaro grunted and pressed his hand to his side. He pulled his hand away and saw thick wet blood from the same wound on his body as it was on Hidan. So it would seem that whatever Hidan did to himself while in that seal, it would be reflected on the individual whose blood he drank.

Kimimaro grabbed his left smallest finger and snapped it, trying something. He looked on as Hidan’s own little finger snapped in a sickening direction.

“You’re going to have to try better than that to hurt me!” Hidan shouted, bringing the spike up to drive into his heart.

“I already have.” Kimimaro said as he jerked a bit. He watched as Hidan’s eyes widened and he jerked forward as well.

Kimimaro reached up and dragged his spine from his body. He watched with satisfaction as Hidan’s own spine was dragged from his body by some invisible force before the Nin crumbled forward onto the ground, unable to regrow his spine like Kimimaro could.

Kimimaro turned, about to start heading to the Land of Rice where he could find Orochimaru.

“Come back here you fucking blasphemous heathen! I gnaw your fucking kneecaps off!”

Kimimaro turned, unable to fathom how the silver haired Nin was still alive without his spine. He walked over to the silver haired Nin and dragged him out of the circle, noticing the man’s body turn back to normal.

Kimimaro then drove his bone sword into the man’s chest, watching as the man’s arms tried to slash at him with the scythe or the spike. Unfortunately, without the vertebrae to act as support for all the nerves and synapses, it made such an action look more like he was trying to flop around on the ground.

It seemed he wasn’t going to visit Orochimaru until he figured out a method to kill Hidan.

“Prepare yourself.” Kimimaro said looking down at the Jashin Worshipper with a cold rage in his eyes.

“Bring it you little shitty bitch!” Hidan screamed out.

With Haku

Haku twisted around the strike from the older Nin. Her speed and footwork from years of training under Zabuza allowed for her to move backwards in time to dodge the strike. She threw out some Senbon as she moved backwards.

She saw the mist that Zabuza brought up and she dipped into it, forcing the fight more into her favor, even if Kakuzu had decades more experience than her. Haku was also unaware of what exactly Naruto had done to her to bring her back, but it at least gave her full movement of her arm after having taken Kakashi’s Chidori to her chest.

Kakuzu made a small sound of annoyance. The technique on his body barely cost him any Chakra anymore, but even he was getting tired of being peppered with Senbon needles. “Katon: Zukokku” he Commanded of his Fire heart, feeling the mask pull off his back and blast the small fireball which quickly turned into a wide spread technique into the mist, quickly evaporating a lot of the water in the area. He was sure the little girl was cooked.

“Sensatsu Suishô" Kakuzu leapt back as thousands of needles made from Ice came firing at him from the mist.

“Katon: Zukokku” He called out, commanding his fire heart to blast the needles. “Fûton: Atsugai” He commanded of his wind heart which peeled off his back and blasted at the fireball, causing an engulfing firestorm.

The steam caused the mist to thicken for a bit before the sheer heat and the various fires began to cause the water to evaporate more. Still, the little girl was standing there completely unharmed.

Haku kept up with the blank façade she had used against Sasuke even though on the inside she was in awe. She had been so sure that the combination technique was going to kill her. Then she had done a most amazing thing.

She had absorbed the chakra behind the attack.

Instead of a raging inferno to deal with, she was having a warm summer’s breeze brush against her. She didn’t know what Naruto did to her, but she was glad to of had it. She flipped through a few hand seals, attempting a technique she had not used in many years, partially due to a lack of chakra.

Now she was flowing with it.

“Hissatsu Hyôsô!” she called out and stomped the ground just as Kisame’s giant shark was blasted apart by Zabuza. From the flood of water, she commanded them into hundreds of massive ice spears that moved at Kakuzu.

“Suiton: Suijinheki!” Kakuzu pumped as much chakra as he could spare into the Water heart so that it could form an impenetrable wall of water that got peppered with the massive ice spears. “Raiton: Gian!” His lightning heart moved to flank the girl and blasted out a spear of lethal lightning at her.

She managed to dodge it entering into a mirror made of ice that she had formed without words. With a flick of her wrist, she commanded two of the spears to stab into his Lightning Heart and he grunted in pain as he felt the heart die through the Jiongu. He severed the threads to the heart and brought them back to his body.

“You know, I always wondered what would happen if I stole a Blood line user’s heart.” Kakuzu said as he cracked his neck to go again.

With Naruto

Naruto clashed his Susanoo’s sword against Itachi’s again and again. His was just a little faster, but Itachi had much more experience using the chakra construct, evident by the way it moved without him having to move with it.

Naruto used the shield to block a strike and deflect it over his Susanoo, he swept the sword out for the bottom part of Itachi’s Susanoo, but the older Sharingan user leapt backwards, physically distancing them.

Naruto moved ahead once more, trying to mentally command his Susanoo to draw the other two swords at its hip, but the chakra construct refused and continued to work with just the one blade. Even still, Naruto felt something through his Susanoo and the Kusanagi.

It was like the feeling of being in the middle of a thunder storm and just feeling freedom.

Naruto clashed his sword against Itachi’s Susanoo once more, examining the blade of the Susanoo as well. It seemed like it was something to be wary of, especially considering it had a Sake bottle attached to it.

Something like that happened for a reason.

Itachi felt the pressure of his eyes continuing to build, he felt the light slowly fading from them and his vision was getting fuzzier and fuzzier. He couldn’t keep it up much longer. Not if he planned to battle Sasuke like he intended to.

“Impressive Naruto-kun.” Itachi said as he blocked another strike. “Most impressive, but your Susanoo is not up to par. Even now, you use lightning and wind chakra to make it lighter, to make it faster. Mind is all natural.”

Naruto grit his teeth in annoyance as Itachi dismantled what he was doing to improve his Susanoo.

Itachi gazed about the battlefield for a moment. “Kisame! We need to retreat; this battle has been too drawn out already! Kakuzu, grab Hidan and move while Kisame gives the distraction!” Itachi leapt away, disengaging his Susanoo as he watched as the other members of Akatsuki, veterans in their own merit, work on his orders.

Kisame disengaged from Zabuza and whistled loudly, causing Samehada to obey and expand its spikes to destroy the metal hands. It then moved over to its owner before Kisame tapped deep into the Samehada’s reserves. “Suiton: Dai Bakusui Shôha!” he cried out and spit out the massive amounts of water which quickly turned into crushing waves.

Kakuzu moved quickly, grabbing Hidan and Hidan’s spine before taking off, using his threads to launch himself high into the air, over the waves and behind Kisame, moving to run with the other Akatsuki pair to get out of there.

Naruto swore. “Move!” he roared out at his squad. Miraculously, the hands of his Susanoo moved away from the swords at its waist and began to circle the other hand after it put its sword on its back. He commanded the air to chill, to freeze. “Hyôton: Dai Rasen Hi Hana!” he roared out as he drove his hand forward with his Susanoo into the crushing waves.

The chakra construct violently exploded, both the massive Rasengan and the Susanoo. All the water, as impressive as it had been, that Kisame had summoned up was frozen solid into a twisted icy sculpture.

Naruto fell onto his hands and knees coughing up blood as he tried to calm himself.

“You fool!” Kyuubi screeched at him from inside his mind. “You used too much chakra! Your coils are collapsing or exploding!”

“Can you fix it?” Naruto asked as he attempted some medical Jutsu to try and help his own body along.

She snarled in his mind. “Maybe,” Naruto began to feel her chakra surge. “Damn, damn, damn!”

Haku moved over and began to look over Naruto’s body. “Damn.” She muttered as she began to reach into her pouch for some pre-made medicine. It wouldn’t completely stop the problems, but it was useful for chakra exhaustion. She forced Naruto to drink it down.

Naruto swallowed the bitter medicine and slowly stood up. “Kyuu-chan, can we make a summon and two jumps?”

“Give me twenty minutes you idiot and then I’d say you will be able to. You’ll be bedridden for a week at least afterwards with Chakra exhaustion, but you’ll survive.”

Naruto nodded softly and sat down. “Take thirty so I can give a mission debriefing.”

“Stubborn fool.” Kyuubi said as she focused with him on healing the damage. The medicine helped and she was quite thankful for his ability with Medical Ninjutsu, allowing them both to direct her chakra in a healing manner to the more damaged areas.

While the others were fighting, they were not only using their own personal chakra but siphoning it off of Naruto. That, coupled with summoning them and using the Susanoo and the massive Hyôton variant Rasengan, Naruto was lucky to have any chakra left.

Kyuubi lightly touched her cheek feeling wetness. She realized she was crying and shook her head a bit. An idiot almost dies saving her and she’s crying? She scoffed a bit and continued trying to heal her container.

Best not to inform him, his ego was already swollen enough as it was.

Naruto could feel his body stabilize as Kyuubi worked on his body. He popped a soldier pill anyways and flashed through some hand seals. He bit his thumb and slammed his palm onto the ground, summoning a toad. “Gamakichi, I need you to take this to Tsunade.” He said handing the toad a scroll already prepared.

“You look like shit Nii-san.” Gamakichi summed up succinctly.

Naruto gave a bark of a laugh. “Yeah, well…at least I look as I feel.” Naruto glanced up at the sky a bit as the toad took off to get the scroll to Tsunade in time.

Naruto ran his hands through his hair. He gave Gamakichi ten minutes to get to Tsunade, a feat much easier by the fact the toad was a summon. Naruto then made a jump to where he felt Shino, Kiba, Akamaru, and Hinata were.

Instantly the three Genin were on guard as Naruto arrived with three strangers around him and looking like hell. Both Kiba and Hinata moved into their respective Taijutsu stances and Shino unleashed a swarm of his bugs.

Zabuza unsheathed his sword, and Kimimaro removed a bone from his shoulder as the grass at their feet began to freeze as Haku prepared herself.

“STAND DOWN!” Naruto barked out, unleashing a wave of chakra and getting all attention on him. He glared at his team. “You assume I’d simply jump people that were not on our side? You’ve already seen what our enemies look like! Use your brains, not the emotion threatening to roll over!” His sharp gaze turned to his Paths. “And you three! You feel threatened by three Genin?! And your first instinct is to draw weapons?!” Even Zabuza dipped his head in no small amount of shame.

Naruto coughed heavily, blood coming up as he moved away to sit down at a tree. He didn’t feel another kunai flashing in the back of his head yet and he needed to rest a bit.

Hinata looked over at the other girl as they both took a step forward towards Naruto at the same time. Eventually, they both moved over to the blonde and began to help him. Hinata used some light Medical Ninjutsu that she had been working on under Shizune’s tutelage. Haku used some herbal medicine.

Zabuza looked from the scene over to his fellow path. “So… Why aren’t you heading to Rice yet?” The white haired teen had made it no secret what his plan was.

Kimimaro grit his teeth. “I’ve tried, but I didn’t kill my opponent so that Trash’s orders are still in place. I’m not allowed to head to Rice.”

Zabuza chuckled softly. “Tough draw Gaki, you got the one who could survive having his vertebrae removed.”

“Next time, he will not be so lucky. I will simply cut him to pieces until all the pieces are still and quiet.” Kimimaro said. “And if I could kill the blonde in the process, all the better.”

Zabuza snorted. “Good luck; did you not see that big ass Rasengan?”

“A repeat performance is unlikely.” Kimimaro said harshly, his anger still brewing over the fact he was unable to go to his master.

Zabuza shrugged a little. “Perhaps, perhaps not. He might have one on a smaller scale.” He clapped the white haired teen on his back before getting a glare. “Oh knock it off; you really don’t want to go a round or two with me.” Zabuza said. He was feeling a little heated that he didn’t kill Kisame himself.

Naruto stood up. “Alright everyone, gather around!” he called out. “We got one more jump to make and I need all of you touch me or else you’re running back to Konoha.” Naruto told the group.

They all moved over, some with begrudging looks about them. Still, the six people and the one small puppy all moved to touch Naruto either on his arms or shoulder. Akamaru was holding onto his leg.

In a flash of yellow, Naruto and company made it to the Hokage’s office where Tsunade was looking on with a serious look on her face. “Team 8, you’re dismissed.” Tsunade said her tone a little sharper than she had meant it to be.

The three instantly straightened and gave a salute before they left, Kiba taking up the rear after collecting Akamaru.

“Jiraiya, get your ass in here now. ANBU, leave and seal the room.” Tsunade said. The ANBU left the room after Jiraiya got in through the window and the room was quickly sealed. Tsunade looked to Kimimaro’s passive face, to Zabuza and Haku who were looking around, no doubt assessing points of entry and exit.

Being on the run for so long, such things were important to know.

“How in the hell did this happen?” Tsunade asked motioning towards the three Shinobi that were believed to be dead, that were confirmed dead.

“So I was minding my own business-“ Naruto began.

Tsunade slammed her hand on the desk, literally shaking the room and cracking the wood. “Bullshit!” she roared out.

“I was!” Naruto said, trying to calm Tsunade down before she hurt him.

Jiraiya looked on with something akin to pity and kinship.

It wasn’t very comforting for Naruto.

“And what exactly happened while you were minding your own business?” Tsunade asked. She gave him a look that purposely said that if she didn’t like the answer, he was going to be hurting.

Naruto held his hands up a bit. “Okay, so you got the full report behind the Taki mission right? Well, after breakfast with Fuu, I made a Shadow Clone. It was just to wash some dishes while I continued to talk with Fuu, unfortunately afterwards I didn’t dispel it and I didn’t really focus on the memories so I wasn’t able to confirm that it did in fact dispel. Turns out it didn’t.” Naruto said.

Tsunade nodded once. She was of the understanding that some of Naruto’s clones ended up having their own little… quirks.

“Well…” Naruto began.

Flashback

Naruto finished with the dishes and sighed before taking them back to Naruto Prime and Fuu. He set them on the table and listened for a moment as the two Jinchûriki discussed things and sealed other things away. He was about to dispel himself when an idea clicked in his mind.

Usually, such ideas would happen and disappear just as quickly as they had come. Clones were summoned for either some mundane task around Konoha where they’d be caught and dispelled, or for battle where they would be dispelled when it was done.

This was neither Konoha, nor was it a battle.

The clone slipped away while Naruto was distracted by Fuu. Once outside of the tree home once more, the clone took off running, feeling a small sense of freedom.

It ducked, dodged and leapt over the branches and other things that could cause it to dispel. He eventually got out of the forest and was on a road. Naruto inhaled deeply, smelling its freedom.

“Let’s see here…” Naruto said as he looked around. “Wave and Rice are that way.” He said finding his bearings. “I wonder how long I can last if I eat and rest like an actual person?” he shrugged a bit and took off running. He knew he was running on limited time.

He found the border of Fire Country and Rice first and gave a slow whistle as he saw the real extent of what Kimimaro had done. He hadn’t really been paying attention at the time; instead he was more focused on getting Sasuke back.

He touched the bones softly, actually surprised that they were bones. “Holy hell, this guy did a number on this place.” Naruto drew the copy of the Kusanagi and tried to cut through the bone, but was unsurprised when he was unable to.

Naruto glanced around and saw a figure hanging limp. He moved around to under it and stared upwards. He looked to some of the sand around him and reached down. He put some of his chakra into the sand and soon had it swirling around at his feet. He rose up on a platform of sand to look at the dead Kimimaro. “What a waste.” Naruto said softly

Naruto drew upon the powers of his Rinnegan and he placed his arms under Kimimaro’s shoulders. He exhaled before he channeled his chakra through Kimimaro and into the bone, slowly drawing Kimimaro out in his dinosaur looking form.

Naruto then took Kimimaro to the ground and set him down and looked at him for a moment, crossing his arms. Kimimaro was in rough shape, it looked like scavengers had taken to pecking at his skin for an easy meal.

He knelt down and began to use some basic medical Ninjutsu to seal up the wounds. Something caught the corner of his eye and h turned to see something… interesting.

There, floating in the sky was a second Kimimaro, looking rather see through.

Naruto stood up, tilting his head a bit as Kimimaro tried to say or do anything, like he was threatening Naruto. The blonde instead began to move around Kimimaro slowly. “Fascinating…” he whispered softly. Through his studies into the Rinnegan with the scroll he was given, he knew most souls would move on after they died.

Only those that felt like there was something left they could do or offer stayed in the realm of the living.

Naruto glanced down to Kimimaro’s body and then to the spectral form in front of him. He could do it...

Naruto moved back over to the body and rolled it over. From there he began to work on Kimimaro’s spinal column. With the Rinnegan, he was able to summon these black metal rods of all shapes and sizes. Well, with some smaller ones, he embedded them into Kimimaro’s body, near tendons and ligaments, things that Kimimaro couldn’t so easily remove or dig out.

Naruto then began to inscribe the seal work underneath Kimimaro for the powers over the Rinnegan that he was going to be using. Naruto had never done this before, but he had a fair idea of how to do it.

Naruto took more than a couple steps back and he activated the seal. He felt the infusion of his chakra, his rather considerable reserves dipping. He shot out a blackened chakra chain through Kimimaro’s body and it attached to the spectral form of Kimimaro’s soul and he yanked.

Naruto didn’t want a mindless puppet that he, or rather the original, had to command while in battle. He wanted someone able to fight on their own.

Unfortunately, Naruto forgot about the rather fanatical obsession that Kimimaro had for Orochimaru.

Almost as soon as he had motor function once more, Kimimaro removed a bone from his arm and charged at Naruto with the intent to end him.

Naruto acted fast, or as fast as he could. “STOP!” he commanded just as he was about to be impaled. He could see the rage in Kimimaro’s eyes; he could see the struggle the Kaguya was putting up against the command while he tried to push the bone spike into Naruto’s chest.

“I will kill you Trash.” Kimimaro said as he grit his teeth to try and will through the command, but unlike his illness, the command was more absolute.

Naruto took a step back, breathing a little heavier. “No, you won’t. You’re one of my Paths now, made through the Rinnegan.” He tapped the side of his head, motioning to the eyes. “As such you have to follow my orders, even if it galls you to do so.”

Kimimaro put his other hand on the bone spike and tried to move it further forward, as though trying to defy Naruto, but his body refused to allow it forward.

“First rule, you are not to interact with any Konoha Shinobi in any way, shape or form. This means you cannot be seen by them, you cannot fight them, and you cannot kill them. Until I have you cleared through the Hokage, you can’t even go near Konoha. Second rule, you’re not allowed to go anywhere near Orochimaru unless I say you can, or you fully intend to kill him. You can’t even send him messages or meet with any of his flunkies. If I call you for battle, and you kill one of my enemies, I will give you one week to go see your former Master. Third rule, you’re under the same restrictions for Konoha’s allies as you are for Konoha Shinobi. So no killing, no fighting, can’t be seen.” Naruto said as he moved around Kimimaro, thinking of any possible things he might have missed. “Also, any information you have discovered while you were dead, you are to keep to yourself, no matter what.” He said

Kimimaro gave a snarl before he stopped and straightened up. “Fine.” He said through gritted teeth before his calm came back to him. “Am I accompanying you wherever you are going?” he asked.

Naruto looked to Kimimaro and then shook his head. “Nope, not at all.” He said before he waved and started heading off. “Just follow the rules!” he said cheerfully.

Kimimaro watched the blonde leave before giving a sigh. It would seem he would have to survive on his own for a brief time.

Naruto took his sweet ass time getting to Wave, he walked his way there and he found something interesting. If he ate and slept, he would regain some lost chakra, but not as much as if he would be the original. So it meant he was on a time limit, even still.

Eventually, Naruto was crossing the bridge, eating some wild fruit he had found along the trip. He paused as he saw the name of the bridge. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me… The Great Naruto Bridge?” he asked himself.

Naruto grinned a bit and headed across the bridge. He got to the other side and was surprised at how much Wave had prospered in the past nine months. “Wow…” he said as he moved about. Shipping was at an all-time high it seemed for the small country.

Naruto made his way over towards a familiar home, wanting to go see the old drunk and his family. He moved over the top of the steps and knocked softly on Tazuna’s door, wanting to see if anyone was home.

Inside, Tsunami was in her room on her bed. Her hand was between her legs, stroking at her pussy lips and teasing her body. She was thinking of a certain blonde that had fucked her those many months ago. She probed two fingers inside of her moaning softly. She had tried other men, but none of them just seemed up for the task of fucking her.

She whined as she heard the door. “Go away.” She whispered, wanting to find the release in the only manner that she could. Her hand brushed along her breast and she ran her thumb over her nipple, whimpering. “Oh…”

Again a knock sounded at her door and Tsunami gave a loud groan of displeasure. She rolled off of the bed and threw on a large shirt that hit her mid-thigh, she then grabbed the dark blue robe she had worn that night she got fucked by Naruto and slipped it on. She tied it around her waist tightly and headed downstairs. “Damn it, I was getting close.” She said softly. “Coming!” she called out.

She headed to the door and unlocked it before opening. She blinked a moment as right there, in front of her eyes, was the blonde she had been masturbating to just moments ago. “N-Naruto?” she asked sounding surprised.

Naruto waved. “Hi Tsunami-chan!” he said cheerfully, even as memories came back to him of Tsunami being bent over her kitchen counter and taken. “I had a bit of free time and thought I’d come say hi.” He said.

Tsunami blinked. “It was a three day walk from Konoha. How long do you have free?” she asked.

Naruto shrugged a bit. “Technically, I’m just a clone and it was a two day run from where I was spawned.”

Tsunami nodded. “I’m just going to pretend I understand what you meant.” She said as she shook her head and pulled the blonde into a hug. “It’s good to see you Naruto-kun.” She said.

Naruto hugged Tsunami back. “All you need to understand is I’m a copy of the original complete with memories, and I just need to avoid getting hurt.”

Tsunami nodded and led Naruto inside. “Can I do anything for you?” she asked softly.

“Well, I’m going to assume Tazuna and Inari are out and about doing their own things since you answered the door and not them.” Naruto said thinking. “So how are you doing instead? I’ll talk to them later.”

Tsunami sat down at the table beside the blonde, sitting in the same kitchen where she had received his virginity. “Well, frustrated a little bit to be honest. I just…” Tsunami sighed. “Oh I shouldn’t bother you with my problems.” She said.

Naruto scooted closer and wrapped an arm around her waist. “You can tell me Tsunami-chan.” He told her and gently rubbed her ribs.

“I’m just… I’m feeling a little underappreciated and lonely I suppose.” Tsunami said, leaning into the blonde. “Inari is learning from Father, trying to become a builder as well. Thankfully he hasn’t picked up his Grandfather’s habits. Maybe it’s just me.” She said.

Naruto nodded softly. “No man in your life?” he asked.

Tsunami shook her head. “Not at all, I gave up on dating for a while at least.” She said. After three fiascos in six months, she decided to stop dating fully.

Naruto gently stroked her back. “Is there anything I can do?” he asked.

Tsunami bit her lower lip and looked over Naruto’s new attire. She could feel the toned muscles. He was stronger than when she had last been with him. She turned and moved to sit in Naruto’s lap. She grabbed his blonde hair and pulled him in for a kiss, moaning as he didn’t hesitate to kiss her back.

Naruto was a little surprised at Tsunami’s action but he kissed her in return anyways. It wasn’t his first thought of what he’d do when he returned to Wave, but it worked enough for him. He slid his tongue along her own tongue as his hands moved to the belt of her robe.

Tsunami pulled back. “Not here, not in the kitchen. Bedroom.” She said.

Naruto nodded and picked Tsunami up and carried her up to her bedroom from the few times they had sex during the week they stayed in Wave watching over Tazuna as he finished his bridge. Her door was quickly opened and he dropped her on the slightly larger bed. Last time, it had been the size of a full, now it was at least a queen sized bed. “Business picking up?” he asked.

Tsunami nodded. “Booming.” She said as she yanked the belt open and soon stripped off the robe.

Naruto nodded as he dropped to his knees between Tsunami’s legs and felt her legs lay on either side of his head before drawing him in with her ankles. “Seems like someone is quite wet.” Naruto said, gently touching the folds of Tsunami’s pussy.

“I was… taking care of some physical needs when you knocked.” Tsunami said as she slid her hands through his blonde hair.

Naruto raised his eyebrow a bit. “Well, I best take care of those then.” He dipped his head down and his tongue began to probe inside of her body. She tasted sweet, and his tongue worked her tight body over slowly. He caressed her inner walls and made her back arch as his hands slid up and cupped her shapely rear.

“Oh Kami.” She whispered as she raised her hips up to the blonde’s mouth. He definitely knew what he was doing as his tongue brushed against her inner walls. She had always preferred a man that took his time exploring her body. Her hips rolled against his mouth as she moaned. She released his hair with one hand and grabbed her breast, squeezing it firmly. “Oh…” she whispered.

Naruto leaned in closer, his eyes closing as his teeth grazed against her pussy lips. He reached up with one hand and grabbed her breast, squeeze it firmly and brushing his thumb over her nipple. She tasted sweet, with a hint of salt. All he knew was he enjoyed her taste and it made him eager for more, small little growls coming from him and teasing her body with the vibrations.

Tsunami cooed softly and she wrapped her legs around Naruto tighter, forcing him to press against her body a bit more. She grabbed his hand and brought it up as high as she could, bending at her waist a bit so she could take his index and middle fingers into her mouth, swirling her tongue around them and between them, imagining it was something longer and thicker.

Naruto glanced up to the woman he had first had sex with, the woman that was licking at his fingers like they were his cock. He could feel the little twitches inside of her pussy at her desire. He drew back completely and heard her whine.

Naruto stripped off his top and quickly unbuckled the belts holding the swords on. He then kicked off his boots as he unzipped his pants. Soon they were gone and he was moving onto the bed with Tsunami. He straddled her head and then moved down once more, his tongue working at her pussy and his hands grabbing her nice ass.

Tsunami closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure return to her dripping wet womanhood and the feel of a nice, hard meaty cock on her face. She began to lick at it, having to reach up and grab it to adjust it a bit. She took it into her mouth, sucking and swirling her tongue around the tip. She shuddered at the reminder of that phantom taste she had all but forgotten over the months. She grabbed Naruto’s rear and felt him begin to buck into her willing mouth.

Naruto thrust his cock into Tsunami’s mouth, remembering vividly how she wanted it. It wasn’t to get him off, it was meant to get her off and the way her pussy was giving little spasms around his tongue, he knew she was getting close. His balls bounced off against her nose and top lip and that was it for her.

Tsunami could feel the young blonde stud in her throat and pulling out and she came. Her entire body twitched and her toes curled as her legs gave small spasms. She groaned around the thick cock as she had her orgasm, her juices leaking liberally onto the blonde’s face and tongue. She breathed hard as the cock she had been enjoying was taken from her.

Naruto licked his lips a bit as he looked to Tsunami. “You’ll get to enjoy a thick load in time Tsunami-chan,” he told her as he moved to position himself between her legs. “For now,” he drew her legs up over his shoulders and leaned into her. He grabbed his cock and pushed inside of her wet pussy, making Tsunami’s body tense as she felt herself getting stretched so pleasurably once more. Naruto grabbed both of Tsunami’s wrists and dragged them over her head, dominating the shapely MILF by not letting her move anywhere.

Tsunami’s eyes showed the pleasure she was feeling as her body felt like it was being split into pieces. She knew it was partially due to the position that the blonde had chosen. It was meant to make her feel small compared to his dick and it was working wondrously. “Oh Kami!” she called out as her hands balled into fists, trying not to cum too quickly.

Naruto grunted as he started at a hard pace, keeping Tsunami pinned down as his blue eyes pierced into her eyes. He pinned both her hands with one of his and moved the other to squeeze her breast through her shirt. He pinched her nipple as he fucked her harder; feeling how her body responded to every thrust as he minutely adjusted the angle to find the best one.

Tsunami panted heavily as she felt her body fighting the position. The pleasure she loved, but her body was instinctively fighting the position of being trapped. She wanted to wrap her legs around the blonde and rock against him. She was able to push against him a little bit, but not nearly as much as she wanted to.

Naruto continued to pound into Tsunami’s tight body, feeling her inner walls spasm and tighten, massaging his cock as he did so. His hand moved away from her breast and he stroked her bare hip and thigh before he smacked her ass, causing her to jerk a bit. He did it again, causing her breath to hitch.

Tsunami was wide eyed as she felt the blonde fucking her so hard. She knew she’d limp later, she knew she was going to be sore. “Fucking Kami!” she screamed out as she came hard, her entire body jerking. Suddenly she felt empty and she felt her legs slide back and go limp just before hot fluid splattered her face.

Naruto had promised Tsunami a tasty treat and he delivered as he pumped at his cock to make sure all of his cum got out. He made sure plenty made it into her mouth, watching her swallow it and moan at the taste. She ran her hands over her face, licking it off her fingers and it made Naruto hard once more.

Naruto grabbed Tsunami and lifted her into his lap once more. He stroked her thighs softly as his cock rubbed against her pussy lips, despite the fact her back was to his chest. Naruto lifted her up and began to rub his slickened cock against her ass.

Tsunami’s eyes went wide as she felt where the blonde wanted to fuck her. “Carefully!” she cried out quickly. “I’ve only done that a few times and never with someone so big.”

Naruto nodded softly. “Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.” He told her as he prodded against her, making sure she was slick. He moved his cock back to rub against her soaked pussy and he used his fingers to press against her asshole to get her lubricated well.

Tsunami breathed a little heavier as she felt the fingers work against her asshole, prodding in carefully from time to time. His cock would return to her ass from time to time to slick her up once more, only for his fingers to move back once his cock left. He took his time in lubricating her tight hole and she was rather eager to try having Naruto like that.

Naruto grabbed his dick in one hand and gripped Tsunami’s hip as she rose up. He guided her down and carefully slid his dick inside of her asshole, feeling her push down slowly with help from the lubricant. She was relaxed well enough, telling him she had done it plenty before to know to relax.

Tsunami braced her hands against her headboard as she felt the blonde pushing into her ass. She moaned as he felt him go deeper than any other man had gone before. She breathed heavily, trying to figure out why she enjoyed it so much.

It then occurred to her. She had enjoyed the prep work quite a bit.

She was tight; Naruto had that much to say. It was actually difficult to more in and out of her in the position, slowly raising her up and down by her hips. She rose up and down herself, using her legs to help, but Naruto was still doing quite a bit of work. He rolled his hips upwards as he helped her down, trying to push deeper inside of her.

It actually took a while to get balls deep inside of her ass.

Tsunami moaned deeply and gave a soft laugh as she got him all the way inside. “Oh Kami, oh sweet Kami it feels good.” She said and soon began to work up and down on his dick a little easier as she felt her body being spread open by him.

Naruto reached up and grabbed her plump breast with one hand and removed his hand from her hip with the other. Tsunami bounced against him as he rolled his hips into her. Naruto smacked her ass, causing her body to tighten up but it only encouraged her to go faster.

Tsunami pushed back against the blonde, groaning as he squeezed at her breast. “Rip the damned shirt off and feel my breast properly!” she said to him as she went a little faster, one hand rubbing at her pussy as fast as she could.

Naruto gave a small sound but he grabbed her shirt with both hands in the front. With a slight grunt and a firmer thrust that made Tsunami give a small squeak, he jerked the shirt open in the front with a harsh tearing sound. He then grabbed her soft breast, feeling the smooth skin and the hard nipple against his palm.

Tsunami moaned loudly as she pushed back against the blonde while he fondled her breast. She hissed as he smacked her ass again and she bit her lip, grabbing the headboard a little tighter. She slipped two fingers inside of her and worked them in and out as she rubbed at her clit using her palm.

Naruto grabbed Tsunami’s ass and began to thrust faster inside of her. He was a clone; he could feel his stamina reaching its limits. He wouldn’t pop, but he was definitely not able to go as long as the original. But he could feel the little spasms in Tsunami’s body; he could feel her rapid heartbeat and hear how her breath was coming in short gasps. “Fuck!” he called out as he shot his load deep inside of Tsunami’s sweet ass.

“Oh Kami!” Tsunami screamed out in pleasure as she came, her entire body jerking against the blonde as she did so, her eyes rolling into the back of her head a little bit.

Naruto held Tsunami for a little while, just like that. Holding her from behind and supporting her. He kissed her neck softly. “I’m going to get a shower real fast, would you mind?” he asked.

Tsunami shook her head. “I think, I think I need to get feeling back into my legs before I get one.”

Naruto chuckled softly and headed to the bathroom to get said shower.

A little while later, they were both showered and dressed properly and Tazuna and Inari had come back. After a cheerful greeting, with Naruto having to stop Inari from tackling him because he was a clone, Naruto decided to talk about his plans.

“Well, first I’m going to go visit Zabuza and Haku.” Naruto said, not mentioning that he planned on turning the two into two more paths. “Then I think I can talk to Tazuna about something.”

Tazuna raised his eyebrow. “And what would that be Gaki?”

Naruto looked at him. “Well, I don’t know anyone else that can do construction. I want to do renovations to my home, make it better suitable and look more like a home and not an apartment complex. I can supply the lumber,” Mokuton was a hell of a thing, “and frankly I know you’ll give me a good rate.”

Tazuna nodded, thinking about it. “Well, I’m more in the bridge building aspect of Construction, but I know of a few guys who can do house renovations. I take it we’ll be doing a complete re-haul?” he asked.

Naruto nodded softly. “You tell me how much, and I’ll make it work. Remember, I can supply my own lumber.”

Tazuna nodded. “Materials will definitely be costly; if you can take a chunk of it with the lumber then you’ll definitely be better off. Let me talk to a few folks and find out.” Tazuna finished his lunch quickly and stood up, putting his dishes in the sink. “Come on Inari, you can hang out with Naruto later but I want you to see other aspects of construction.”

Inari sounded a little dejected as he finished his lunch. “Coming.” He said after he set the plate in the sink and hugged Tsunami before heading out after his grandfather.

Naruto finished his own lunch and stood up, going over to the sink and washing the dishes. “Tsunami-chan, why don’t you go out for a little while and talk to someone? I can watch over the house after I get back from paying my respects.”

Tsunami nodded softly. “Okay Naruto-kun, I’ve been meaning to get some groceries anyways.” She said.

Naruto smiled and smacked her ass, getting a yelp from her before he headed out towards Haku and Zabuza’s graves.

When he made it there, he looked at the two graves and sighed softly, staring at the rusted sword. He remembered when he asked Kakashi about using a seal to make it so the two wouldn’t rot and decay. At the time, he just wanted to respect them.

Now, he wondered how the seal had held up.

He glanced around before he bent down and began to move the dirt, using Earth Elemental Manipulation to help him. There, buried about six feet under, were both Zabuza and Haku, looking as whole as the day they died.

Well as whole as they could be.

Naruto flashed on his Rinnegan and saw both Zabuza and Haku looking on as Kimimaro had done only with looks of surprise. “The world isn’t done with the Demon of the Hidden Mist just yet, nor his partner.” Naruto said.

He then went to work. Zabuza’s injuries were easier to heal up; Medical Ninjutsu really was a miracle. Briefly, he wondered how it worked. It didn’t just cause the cells the go through mitosis at an accelerated rate. It wouldn’t work on the dead then.

Naruto wasn’t sure of the mechanics behind it; maybe he’d debate it with Tsunade.

For now, he finished off healing up Zabuza and went to work turning the big man into a path. He embedded the black pieces of metal into Zabuza’s spine so they weren’t so easily targeted. A black chain and a dip in his reserves later, and he had the man brought back as one of his Paths.

“Okay Gaki that was some very freaky shit.” Zabuza said as he sat up. He was naked due to the fact his clothes hadn’t survived because the seal didn’t work for clothes.

Naruto grunted as he went about healing the wound on Haku’s shoulder. “I knew she was a chick.” He said to himself. The clothes weren’t in the way to hide the blatantly obvious lack of male genitalia. The destroyed heart was harder to heal, he literally was re-piecing it back together and he had to make sure to do it right.

The black metal again was embedded into her spine and Naruto took a step back. A complex seal, and a black chain and Haku was back into her body and he was feeling drained as all Hell.

Naruto collapsed onto his knees, only for Zabuza to catch him before he fell forward and ending up dispelling himself. “Thanks.” He whispered, breathing heavily. “I need to rest now.”

Haku nodded and smiled softly. “I was hoping you’d be gentler Naruto-kun.” She said in a teasing manner.

Naruto rolled his eyes. “Hush you; you lied to me saying you were a guy.”

Haku shrugged her shoulder softly. “Maybe.” She said. “But it was worth it.”

Naruto rolled his eyes and handed them a scroll. “Ground Rules, No hurting innocents, no killing them, don’t be seen by the people of Wave. Don’t be seen near Konoha just yet, don’t attack any Konoha Shinobi. Don’t be seen by Konoha Shinobi. Etc. Etc.” Naruto said. “The scroll contains clothes.” He then turned his back to them as they got dressed quickly.

“Well, I’m going to go slaughter countless innocent woodland creatures, and deliver them to a local butcher shop here in Wave all to fix my sword.” Zabuza said hefting his blade. “I’ll also go to a local hideout we have and get us proper Shinobi attire.”

Haku nodded. “I will go with Naruto-kun then Zabuza-sama. Please remember my mask.” She said. She then slipped her arm around Naruto’s and helped him walk back towards Tazuna’s place while Zabuza went off on his slaughter.

“You know, it’s a shame.” Haku said as they neared Tazuna’s place.

“What is?” Naruto asked, blinking a bit and looking to Haku.

“You’re kind hot in that get-up Naruto-kun. It’s a shame we can’t do anything because Zabuza-sama will find out.” Haku said simply.

Naruto blinked softly. “He’d find out if we were to have sex?” he asked.

Haku shrugged softly. “Don’t ask me how he’d know. But he would. He’s like that. He very nearly killed the poor boy who I did give my virginity to.”

Naruto nodded, an idea forming in his head. “What if I left no physical evidence? No cum, no penetration.” He said.

Haku blinked slowly, mimicking Naruto’s action from before.

“I can use a complicated transformation to turn into a woman.” Naruto clarified for her benefit.

Haku blinked again. “I had… I had never thought about that. Let me get a shower and think on it.”

Haku then went to do exactly that, blinking a bit. She paused and turned to the blonde. “Can I see it?” she asked.

Naruto shrugged. “Sure.” He said and used first original Jutsu. In a plume of smoke, he turned into a shapely blonde bombshell of a woman. Only he altered things a bit. Instead of the pigtails, he went for a pixie-cut hairstyle that just barely came down past her ears.

Haku blinked as she looked Naruto over. She then turned and headed for her shower to really think on her decision. Naruto was hot either way in her mind.

Naruto dispelled the form and sat down, resting and restoring what little chakra he could. He knew he’d dispel in a week or so automatically if he didn’t do anything drastic. Holding a Jutsu during sex might shave the time in half.

Haku came down in just a towel and looked to Naruto who was resting in a chair. She gave a slight whistle and motioned for him to follow her up to a bedroom. She dropped the towel on the way, letting him see her rear.

Naruto moved after Haku at her invitation. At the door, he stripped off his clothes and chucked them inside before activating the Juts.

Naruto would be the first to admit one very simple thing. Being a woman was very… odd for a guy. First of all, the weight distribution felt all off, and it felt odd without his dick between his legs bobbing as he walked naked.

Most of the time, he just transformed for a few seconds and was done.

Now he was keeping it on.

He, or rather she, walked towards Haku who had laid down and crawled over the dark haired beauty. She hissed a bit as Haku’s bare leg came up between her legs and her unused pussy slid over the smooth skin. Naruto felt Haku cup her breasts and she shivered due to the sensations.

Haku leaned up to the blonde female and kissed her softly on the lips, leading the kiss instead of letting Naruto lead. The last of the Yuki clan showed Naruto what it meant to kiss more like a woman than a man, being tender and soft with the kiss rather than demanding.

Not that demanding was bad.

Haku slid one hand from Naruto’s firm breasts and slid it along her ribs down over her hip and soon grabbed her rear, giving a small sound of pleasure. She was quite pleased with how the blonde had done his transformation. It felt all real.

Haku broke away from the kiss and dipped her head down, kissing along Naruto’s neck and shoulder, feeling the smaller more lithe build. She heard Naruto’s throatier octave as she gave a moan to Haku’s kissed lower. Haku moved lower, kissing along Naruto’s breast to the pink nipple. Haku attached her mouth to the other girl’s nipple and began to suck softly, swirling her tongue around the nub.

Naruto hissed once more as the odd sensation assailed her body and mind. She had a female body, but in the mind it was all male. It was used to feeling things that a male would feel. The sensations she was feeling, between Haku lickings and sucking at her breast to Haku’s leg rubbing against her pussy, it was all strange and alien to her mind. It wasn’t a bad sensation, but the pleasure was quite… different.

Haku rolled them over and began to kiss her way down along Naruto’s body, admiring the female form the blonde had taken. The stomach was toned with muscle, not just flat and smooth, but actually defined in a subtle way. Haku kissed lower, the thighs were thick with muscle and rounded like the hips. Haku rolled her eyes up to look at Naruto’s eyes.

Naruto scooted back from Haku and held her arms open for the Hyôton user. She was unsurprised when Haku came forward and Naruto positioned their legs so that their pussy lips slid against one another. Haku’s smaller breasts brushed against Naruto’s more buxom ones and their nipples danced around one another. Naruto rolled her hips like she would if she was fucking in her proper state. The action elicited a gasp from both of the girls.

Haku moved her body against the blonde as well, using her powers over the Hyôton to cause the air to chill, making both of them shiver in delight. Haku kissed Naruto on the lips once more, feeling the blonde’s soft lips. Haku slipped her tongue over Naruto’s bottom lip slowly, teasingly.

Naruto shuddered a little bit that had nothing to do with the chilled air. She moaned softly as she continued to grind forward against Haku, giving a small gasp into Haku’s mouth as their clits brushed one another. Naruto softly sucked on Haku’s tongue, teasing the Yuki girl.

Haku moaned a little bit, feeling the pressure building inside as she slid her hands up through Naruto’s lush hair. Naruto wasn’t bad as a girl, but she figured she’d much rather have the blonde as an actual guy. Still, to keep it a secret from Zabuza, this worked just fine. Haku smacked Naruto on her ass.

Naruto gave a slight yelp, having not expected that. She pulled back from the kiss and frowned at the smiling Haku. Naruto shook her head and kissed Haku once more, this time on her breast, grabbing the other girl’s long luscious hair as Naruto’s mouth found Haku’s nipple.

Haku’s back arched and the movement caused their clits to rub against one another again. She grabbed Naruto’s breasts and squeezed them between her fingers, teasing the soft flesh and brushing her nipples over the chestier girl’s nipples. Haku moaned as she felt Naruto sucking on her nipple, even nibbling on it.

Haku felt her orgasm reach its peak and there was nothing she could do about it as she finally moaned loudly in pleasure, a throatier moan joining her as a rush of fluids splashed against Haku’s thighs from the other girl.

Naruto breathed heavily as she came down from the first orgasm as a female. It was a different rush of pleasure that shot through her body like liquid fire. It also left her thoroughly spent. She canceled the transformation and fell back in proper body.

He panted a little bit, looking up to the ceiling for a moment, blinking a little bit. “Damn.” He whispered softly as he tried to keep his chakra under control. He didn’t want to dispel yet.

Haku giggled softly from her position on Naruto’s thighs. His reaction was cute.

Flashback End

Naruto finished his tale of his clone’s trip to Wave. He had of course edited out parts, such as him having sex with Tsunami and Haku, and it seemed Tsunade knew because she was giving him narrowed eyes for a moment after he finished. But when his eyes flicked just slightly towards Jiraiya, she nodded softly.

Tsunade inhaled as she stroked her chin softly, trying to debate what to do with the three Nin in front of her. “You three will be taken into ANBU custody for a period of two weeks. After that you three will be integrated into Konoha’s forces, if you wish, with a probation period of Six months. If you choose not to be a Konoha Shinobi,” she glanced to Kimimaro. “Then I expect you to follow Konoha’s laws at the very least. Do I make myself understood?”

She received three nods in return. Tsunade called her ANBU back in and had them take the three into custody, to which they went willingly.

“Now, Naruto, show me this seal that Kakashi used on Zabuza and Haku to keep them in pristine condition.” Tsunade said looking to the blonde.

Naruto shrugged and pulled out a scroll and quickly drew the seal up from memory of what had been on Zabuza and Haku’s body. It was a seal that he had to remove so that he could make the necessary adjustments to turn them into the paths. He passed it over to Jiraiya.

Jiraiya nodded. “Thought as much when he mentioned it. It’s the seal they slap on the bodies of the Hokage when they pass so that they’re in perfect condition forever. It’s understandable why Kakashi would know this one, having been an ANBU Captain.”

“It also explains why they didn’t deteriorate. Most stasis seals would deteriorate after about six months to a year.” Tsunade said knowing a little bit about that particular seal.

Her grandfather and granduncle were under its effects.

Tsunade looked to Naruto and shook her head. “Only you would have crazy ass clones that decide to go on a journey.”

Naruto shrugged, looking a little sheepish. “Oops?”

“Go on, you’re dismissed.” Tsunade said shaking her head and getting ready to fill out the paperwork. “Write up the official version for the clone’s action, as well as the mission for the Bikôchû.” She said, She then took a swig of sake before she got ready.

Naruto stood up and offered a salute before heading out to go home.

When he got home, he simply moved to sit down on his bed and lay back for a little bit. Eventually, he dragged the book out of his utility pound and looked at it. “You have become an interesting staple in my life.” He said

Naruto opened the book calmly. “CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH TSUNAMI! +200 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH HAKU YUKI! +1000 pts., +10 Medical Ninjutsu, +10 Throwing, +10 Assassination, +10 Stealth. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX AS A WOMAN ONE TIME! +1000 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH SUZUMEBACHI KAZIMARU! +1100 pts., +10 Earth Elemental Manipulation, +10 Poison. PERK AVAILABLE!” Naruto shook his head softly as the book stopped. He flipped over to the Perk page and flipped through it. “Bee Summoning: Using the Animal Path of the Rinnegan, you are able to Summon Bees to your command. Requirements: Prior Summoning Jutsu received, Rinnegan, Have Sex with Suzumebachi, have three Paths made.” Naruto sighed softly and he selected it before he closed the book.

He laid his head back onto his pillow. “My life is one wild ass ride.” He said.

End

A/N: The only reason that Naruto's Paths were able to stand up to the Akatsuki members were due to the abilities they already had, the paths that they were selected for, and who they were matched up for. I put a lot of thought into who would be fighting who.

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 39: 114800/118950

Acrobatics: 65

Chakra Control: 80

Chakra Levels: 80

Demonic Chakra Control: 60

Demonic Chakra Levels: 95

Divine Chakra Control: 70

Divine Chakra Levels: 55

Endurance: 75

Intelligence: 75

Luck: 40

Reflexes: 50

Speed: 105

Strength: 75

Skills:

Master Level:

Earth Elemental manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Earth based Jutsu swiftly and redirect large scale Jutsu that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Golem of War. Naruto’s blades and tools are near unbreakable. If they ever do break, he can drive the remains into the ground and the earth will forge them anew, stronger than ever.

Fire Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Fire based Jutsu swiftly and redirect large scale Jutsu that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Smoldering Rage. Naruto can at will increase the temperature of his skin so that whatever he touches smolders until it is just cinders.

Genjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel S-ranked Genjutsu including Tsukuyomi. Naruto can cast A-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu. Mutation Selected: Illusion Weaver. Naruto can cast several subtle but powerful Genjutsu on his opponents putting them in a near unbreakable Genjutsu.

Kenjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles. Mutation Selected: Sword God. All Swords are an extension of Naruto’s body, allowing him to learn them just by watching them in action and holding them.

Lightning Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learned Lightning based Jutsu swiftly. Mutation Selected: Defense. At the cost of being able to create internal Lighting, Naruto can redirect any Lightning through his body including natural lightning.

Medical Jutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use his Medical Ninjutsu in combat and while under heavy fire. He can heal most Ailments as well. Mutation Selected: Doctor. Naruto sacrifices the ability to use more combat oriented Medical Ninjutsu for a more comprehensive knowledge of ailments.

Ninja Master: 200 points. Master level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.) Mutation Selected: Ninja Master. All abilities affected by the Ninja Master skill that use chakra are boosted by an additional 10 points.

Ninjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn all Ninjutsu swiftly, regardless of elemental manipulation. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use. Mutation Selected: Battery. Naruto can throw out more large scale Ninjutsu then a Tank, but he cannot take as many in turn.

Sealing: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host. Mutation: Seal Decipherer. Naruto can decipher even the most complex of seals just by looking at the seals in mere moments

Sexual Aura: 200 points. Master Level. Naruto’s Sexual Aura is at its very highest pinnacle. Even the mighty Kyuubi is heavily affected by it. Mutation Selected: Directive Sexual Aura. Naruto can direct his Sexual Aura onto a single target, making them experience the full weight of his Sexual Aura with an additional Twenty points.

Taijutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see many openings in a fight. Mutation Selected: Creator. Naruto works better using Taijutsu moves that he himself created instead of ones he has learned. He can also use moves he has spliced together better than ones he learned

Water Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Water based Jutsu swiftly and even redirect any that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Water Recognizes Naruto and the blonde will never be harmed by Water based Jutsu. He can use the water to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Wind Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Wind based Jutsu swiftly, and even redirect any Wind Jutsu thrown at him. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Wind Recognizes Naruto as its own and as such he will never be harmed by the wind. He can use the wind to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Expert Level:

Lying: 150 points. Expert level (+10 Sneak bonus). Naruto can lie to most anyone almost all the time. Kage level Shinobi may notice.

Adept Level:

Crafting: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can learn how to craft and build items easier. Also increases all crafting abilities (Trap Making, Poison making, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, etc.)

Haggling: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can now haggle for better prices and shops he visits often will offer lower prices. Stores in general have lower prices for Naruto

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Apprentice Level:

Massaging: 90 points. Apprentice Level (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can give a good enough massage to turn a woman on twenty five percent of the time and make the massage feel good seventy five percent of the time.

Healing Factor: 60 points. Apprentice Level. (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can regenerate his wounds, most lacerations and bruises will heal in the hour. The application of chakra and speed this process up.

Medals:

Diamond Level:

Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Level:

Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Gold Level:

Have Sex with an Enemy Kunoichi: Naruto has had sex with a Special Jonin Level Kunoichi. +2000 points

Top Fox: Dominate Ichibi no Tanuki. +2400 points.

Silver Level:

Double Down: Naruto has had sex with four different women in 24 hours. +1800 points.

Evened Up: Naruto has had sex with three women using two Shadow Clones for assistance. +1800 points

Foreigner: Naruto has had sex with 7 Foreign Kunoichi. +1200 points

Have Sex with 12 Kunoichi: +1800 points, +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, +5 Speed.

Have Vaginal Sex 25 Times: +5000 points

Impaler: Naruto has had sex with three virgins that was rougher than it could have been. +1500 points, +10 Demonic Chakra Control, +10 Demonic Chakra Levels

Leaf Man: Naruto has had Sex with 8 women from Konoha. +1400 points.

Receive 25 Blow Jobs: +2500 Points.

Bronze Level:

Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Naruto has had sex with 4 different women that have black hair. +1000 points

Blondes Do It Better: Naruto has had sex with two different blondes at the same time +750 points

Bottomed: Naruto has been Dominated once during sex. +500 points

Clones!: Naruto has had sex using Shadow Clones seven times. +1000 points, +5 Chakra Control, +5 Chakra Levels

Danger-Close: Naruto has had sex with a woman that is close to someone that will physically hurt Naruto for having sex with their loved one. +600 points

Danger-Close Diverted: Naruto has had sex to divert the Danger Close Medal. +500 points

Deflowerer: Naruto has taken the virginity of three women. +1200 points

Dirty Dozen: Naruto has had sex with 12 different women. +10 stat points, +1 perk point

Generous: Naruto has had five orgasms with multiple partners +500 points, +5 Divine Chakra Levels

Hat Trick: Naruto has had sex with Three different women in 24 hours. +900 points.

Hatter Trick: Naruto has had sex with one woman using exactly two clones. +700 points, +5 Speed.

Have Anal Sex 10 times +3000

Have Illusionary Sex with an Illusion Specialist. +500 points, 10 Genjutsu

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600 points

Have sex with 2 important political figures. + 750 points, 20 politics.

Have sex with 3 Civilians. +500 points

Have sex with 3 Genin Ranked Kunoichi. +300 points

Have Sex with 5 Jonin Ranked Kunoichi: +1500 points +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Leaf Hunter: Naruto has had sex with 5 Kunoichi with allegiance to Konoha. +1000 points

Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000 points

Mine, Bitch!: Naruto has defended his right to be with a woman and then had sex with her within four hours afterwards. +1000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Strength, +25 Skill points/

Ninja Sex: Naruto has used Ninja Arts for sex 3 times. +350 points

Petite Breasts: Naruto has had sex with Six women that have a B-Cup or lower. +700 points.

Repetition: Naruto has had repeat sex with six different women. +900 points

Revenge: Naruto has dominated a woman that has dominated him. +750 points, 5 Demonic Chakra Levels

Sand Sirens (1): Have Sex with 2 women from Suna at the same time. +1500 points, +5 stat point

Sex Artist: Naruto has had sex twenty five times. Threesomes, More-somes, Gangbangs, and multiple rounds count as 1 occasion. +2000 points, +5 Endurance, +5 Speed, +5 Strength.

Sex Artisan: Naruto has had sex with twenty different women. +3000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Intelligence, +5 Acrobatics, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength

Sound Seductresses (1): Naruto has had sex with four of the Seven Oto Kunoichi. +1500 points, +15 Genjutsu, +5 Intelligence, +5 Luck

Spurt: Naruto has had five orgasms during one session of intercourse without the use or backlash of a Shadow Clone. +1000 points

Strong Woman: Naruto has had sex with an S-Ranked Kunoichi. +1200 points

Suave: Naruto has had sex with five different women in 24 hours. +3600

Three by Three: Naruto has had three separate threesomes with different women. +1000 points

Trippy!: Naruto has had sex with three women with exotic hair colors. +800 points.

Twofer: Naruto has given two orgasms five times to a woman before having his first. +1000 points, +5 Endurance

Perks:

Animal Magnetism: Women are more likely to fall to Naruto’s Sexual Aura and won’t hurt him for having multiple women.

Bee Summoning: Through the Animal Path of the Rinnegan, Naruto can summon Bees to his aid.

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Chakra Wings: Naruto can create Wings made of Chakra to fly with.

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hiraishin Jutsu Version 1: Naruto can teleport randomly within a 5 meter radius around the Hirashin Marker

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Iron Sand Manipulation: Allows Naruto to use the Iron Sand ability of the Sandaime Kazekage.

Kotoamatsukami: Allows Naruto to use Shisui’s Genjutsu. Can subtle sway anyone to any will but can only be used once every ten years per eye.

Magnetic Release: Naruto can use the Magnetic release of the Sandaime and Yondaime Kazekages

Moukton: Allows for use of the Moukton Kekkai Genkai. Can calm Bijuu and their Jinchuriki

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Sand Manipulation: Naruto can use the Sand Manipulation like Gaara can.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style

Super Strength: So long as Naruto has an equal or higher Chakra control to Chakra Levels, he can use Tsunade’s Legendary Super Strength Technique.

Will of Fire: Naruto’s Will burns brightly inside and allows him to manifest an armor made of fire
Sign up to rate and review this story