Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Games

Chapter 22: Toki

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-25 - 13707 words

?Blocked
Chapter 22: Toki

Naruto sighed as he deflected another bolt of lightning, redirecting it back to its source and literally throwing it towards Raiga who had gone ballistic with the loss of Ranmaru.

It had been a week since the fiasco with Akatsuki and Naruto remembered how Tsunade had called him into her office, telling him that Team Nine, led by Neji, had requested backup after encountering the former Seven Swordsmen Recruit. Zabuza had informed Naruto how the Nin had shown the most potential with using the Kiba, but in the end was denied to be their successor due to a lack of control over his anger.

Naruto absorbed yet another blast and redirected it back at Raiga once more, almost dancing over the battlefield. Neji was almost useless in this fight as Raiga had surrounded himself with Lightning Chakra that numbered the Hyuuga’s hands when he struck. Lee had already moved to secure Ranmaru and was tasked with keeping the boy safe and away. Tenten was sort of in the same boat as Neji. She couldn’t throw her projectiles without Raiga tracing a bolt of lightning back to her.

Naruto had yet to draw his blade, knowing the wind chakra would allow him to cut through Raiga even with the Nin’s Lightning Chakra around him.

He was currently trying to figure out how Raiga had a set of Kiba.

Zabuza had told him that Ameyuri, the only woman in the Seven Swordsmen, had been selected to wield those particular swords. And last that the wielder of Kubikiribōchō had heard was that Ameyuri was on the run outside of Kiri’s control as well.

It seemed the Seven Swordsmen had a habit of running off.

Naruto sighed as he yanked the Kusanagi from its sheath and stepped forward; spinning his blade he slashed through another bolt of lightning with wind chakra. Naruto put his game face on calmly as he held the Kusanagi in one hand and held his other out in front of him, staring at Raiga with a blank look on his face.

He wasn’t underestimating Raiga, but Naruto knew he had the advantage. His element trumped Raiga’s and Naruto had been practicing his swordsmen ship and refining it with the help of Nanabi.

Instead of fighting like a Berserker with some skill in finding and creating openings, Naruto now fought like a refined warrior.

Naruto rushed Raiga, dragging his sword along the ground and causing some sparks to shoot up, before he raised it up with the blade on fire for a brief moment. He swung a hard blow against Raiga’s swords, striking fast and furiously, aiming for the weak points: Shoulders, elbows, wrists, and knocking his blade upwards against Raiga’s in an attempt to knock them free from his hands.

After all, the weakest part of any grip was where the tip of the thumb met with the rest of the fingers.

Naruto caught the blast of lightning with his hand and then redirected it through his sword and at Raiga’s feet. Naruto brought his sword up slashing Raiga through the chest, a deep wound that gushed blood out.

Raiga spun on his heel, bringing both swords around. Naruto pivoted under the swords and channeled his wind chakra through the blade, thickening the blade instead of lengthening it. He sliced through Raiga’s shins, cutting the man down. Naruto came up; stepping closer and he drew his blade back before shoving it through Raiga’s throat, blood gushing out at Naruto.

Naruto watched Raiga as his body slid down, the head balanced right on the blade of his sword. Naruto closed his eyes softly. “I’m sorry.” He whispered before he set about sealing the head up.

Naruto then bent down and picked up the Kiba and tested them. They had some good balance and they were rather lightweight. But he knew from firsthand experience they were durable and could take a beating. They had not bent or wavered as he slammed the Kusanagi against them.

Naruto spun them around his body spinning as he slashed a little bit and practiced with them. He thought he might keep them.

He saw the various seals engraved along the hilt and the guard and examined them, his mind tearing them apart and looking them over. “Hmmm…” He channeled his plain, regular chakra through the blade and was surprised to see the blade spark with electricity. “Well now, that’s interesting.” He said.

He swung the blade, channeling his chakra the entire time and arcing a blast of electricity out. “Now I know I’m keeping them.” He said as he began to swing them around again, feeling the electricity flowing through the air.

Regardless of his chakra nature, or the benefit of the game, the seals along the blade allowed for a spark of electricity to run along the blades.

Naruto aimed both swords up to the sky and felt electricity arcing off of them as he channeled his chakra through both blades. “Oh yeah, these are mine.” He said as he felt he could have potential for a devastating long range attack.

Naruto turned away from Raiga and moved a distance away. He drew the Kusanagi and activated his Will of Fire, blazing with the flames as he slashed out with wind chakra, and he set Raiga’s body on fire. Naruto deactivated his ability and sheathed his sword once more.

As he got a little further away, Tenten stepped from her spot, looking a little dejected. “We couldn’t even damage him, yet you come in and clean house? What the hell?” she asked.

Naruto shrugged softly. “Sorry, I suppose. Tsunade just asked me to come and help.” Naruto moved to put his swords on but Tenten’s hand on his wrist paused him. “Yes?”

“The least you can do Naruto-kun, is let me handle those fine weapons for a little bit.” Tenten said, making a small sound in her throat.

Naruto sighed and he grabbed both blades in one hand and held them out to her. When she made a grab for the hilts, he pulled them back. “One minute, and one minute only. If they are not in my hands after sixty seconds, then I will do unspeakable things to you that involve you actively and willingly participating in Lee and Gai’s training and fashion style.”

Tenten’s eyes widened considerably at the threat and she nodded softly before she accepted the blades.

Naruto stepped back and finally motioned to his wrist, telling Tenten that time was ticking.

He had to admit, she was a better swordsmen than he was. He just barely resembled a refined fighter, but she worked the Kiba over like she had been born with them glued in her hand. It was speed, precision and grace all coiled into one tight package with flashes of lightning shooting around them.

Fifty nine point nine seconds later, they were back in his hands.

Naruto glanced to the Kiba, looking them both over. He definitely liked the blades; they helped cover one of his weaknesses of being unable to generate his own electricity. But they were predictable and could only do so much.

Naruto glanced to Tenten. “Your father runs a forge right?” he asked.

Tenten nodded softly. “Daddy does supply a large amount of Shinobi with their equipment. I even help him when time permits.”

Naruto examined the Kiba before looking to Tenten. “How would you like to continue to play with these?”

The way her face lit up in joy brought a smirk to Naruto’s face before he told her his plan. Then her face went through a multitude of looks, from shock, to anger, to ponder, to awe, and she then squealed in excitement.

Hokage’s Office, Later

Naruto finished his report with Tsunade, Team Nine having stayed and given input as well for the beginning of the mission when Naruto wasn’t there.

Tsunade looked over the scroll, stroking her chin softly. “Good Job, I doubt anyone expected you guys to face off against Raiga. What happened to Ranmaru?” she asked.

“Dead.” Naruto said firmly, Team Nine not saying anything to disagree with it.

Tsunade made a small sound. “And unofficially, the classified version?” she asked.

“Left at the curry shop to help the old woman.” Naruto said.

Tsunade nodded having thought as much. “And Raiga’s blades?” she asked.

“Mine,” Naruto said. “But they’re currently in Tenten’s possession to be adjusted at The Forge.” He finished.

Tsunade nodded softly. “Alright, dismissed.” She said. Naruto and his team gave a quick salute before leaving.

Naruto headed towards the bounty collection office and turned in Raiga’s head before he got his bounty. He had thirty percent put into a second, smaller pouch. He then headed off, moving towards the training grounds.

He found Sasuke and Sakura running drills with Kakashi, working on building up speed, strength, and reserves. “Hey guys.” Naruto said with a wave to the three. The three paused in their work and waved before Naruto slung the second pouch at Sasuke who caught it fumbling a bit. “That’s thirty percent of the bounty on Kurosuki Raiga who I encountered on my last mission. It was because you worked with me in redirecting lightning that I was able to beat him.”

Sasuke looked a little surprised. “Well, glad I could help.” He said

Kakashi blinked before he turned a sharp look to Sasuke. “You used the Chidori on a Comrade?” he asked his tone sharp and biting like the coldest of ice.

“No!” Sasuke said, actually shaking at the feeling of Kakashi’s killing intent.

“He didn’t Sensei.” Naruto said, coming to his teammate’s defense. “He didn’t use the Chidori at all, and it wasn’t on me. It was on a Shadow Clone and he used one of the smaller lightning techniques from the Uchiha Library that Mikoto-san helped him pick out after we explained to her what we were trying to do.”

Kakashi looked to Naruto and then to Sasuke. He stepped back. “Show me.” His tone was still sharp, but it was obvious he wanted to believe the two.

Naruto looked to Sasuke and motioned for the Uchiha to hit him with the lightning. “Don’t hold back this time Sasuke, I won’t need the clone for this.” Naruto then held his hand out to Sasuke, his palm open.

Sasuke nodded and he inhaled softly before he began to flip through his hand signs. “Raiton: Boruto Yari!” he called out. His hand circled around, tracing lighting chakra along in a circle before he drew his hand back and thrust his palm into the center of the arcing circle, blasting lightning out in a jagged spear across the ten feet between him and Naruto.

Naruto inhaled just as the lightning struck his palm and he felt it sliding into him, moving along the paths of his chakra coils. It raced up along his arm and moved around his body erratically as he commanded the ebb and flow of the lightning before he thrust his left hand out at a second tree. The lightning shot from his palms and struck the tree harshly.

Kakashi looked surprised at the attack and at the way the blonde had redirected it. He first turned to Sasuke. “That was impressive, you show a clear practice with the technique, but eventually you’ll be able to perform it faster and without the circle.” Kakashi said. “It will also be more powerful when you perform it.”

Kakashi looked to the blonde. Kakashi shrugged and hung his head a bit. “I got nothing. I’ve never seen anything like that before Naruto. How strong of a technique do you think you can deflect?”

Naruto shrugged a bit himself. “I deflected blasts of lightning from the Kiba Swords.” He said.

Kakashi looked to the blonde. “Want to test it against something a bit more powerful?”

Naruto shrugged before he nodded. “Show me what you got Kakashi-sensei.” Naruto said preparing himself.

Kakashi nodded and stepped back. “Raijū Hashiri no Jutsu!” His hands had already flown through the hand seals, barely even noticeable for the newly promoted Chunin. The beast raced along the ground, zigzagging as it streaked forward.

Naruto’s eyes widened a bit and he swept down low as it leapt at him to strike, its claw ready to swing.

Naruto swung his hand at the same time, catching the claw with his palm and working to absorb the lightning. He spun with his momentum, letting the beast move past him. Naruto then blasted it with the chakra he was redirecting in his own body and watched it disappear.

Kakashi was again surprised and even offered a small clap. “That was good Naruto.”

Naruto smiled a little sheepishly and dipped his head softly. “I can’t use Lightning Techniques myself, so I wanted to create a method to level the playfield so to speak.”

Kakashi offered an eye-smile. “Well now, why don’t you three spar against me? It’ll be like old times.” He said.

Naruto cracked his knuckles and unbuckled his swords, setting them to the side as Sasuke and Sakura both stepped up. “You might want to watch yourself Sensei.”

Sasuke’s fingers sparked with electricity as he held them up a little bit. “Because if you’re not careful,”

Sakura slipped on a pair of gloves as she cracked her knuckles, having been training with Tsunade in her spare time. “You might die.”

Kakashi blinked before smiling a bit under his mask. “Well then, why the hell not?” he asked as he raised his headband up and he slipped a kunai from the pouch. “Let’s see what my cute little students can do.”

Naruto started out, rushing forward and working with his legs to kick at Kakashi while Sasuke threw some lightning enhanced Shuriken, curving them around the blonde and Sakura who was moving to catch up with their teammate’s speed.

Kakashi leapt back from an axe kick from Naruto that ended up cratering the ground he had been at just moments prior. He looked surprised and Naruto smirked a bit.

Kakashi slung out a few shuriken and caught the wires that helped Sasuke control the flight trajectory of his Shuriken. He blocked a punch from Sakura that rattled him a little bit. She was attempting the basics behind Tsunade’s enhanced strength, but it definitely wasn’t the actual thing just yet.

Good thing too, because he wasn’t sure what he’d do with two of his students being stronger than he was.

“Don’t get cocky Sakura, I’m older and a Jonin for a reason.” Kakashi said and lashed out with a kick that caught Sakura under her extended arm and in her ribs, driving the air from her.

Naruto raised his hand up and pushed it forward, unleashing a wave of sand that he had unsealed when Sakura landed her punch. He watched as Kakashi leapt back, swiping with his kunai that he enhanced with lightning.

Naruto yanked the sand back, grabbing Sakura and setting her down beside him. Naruto kept commanding the sand mentally. It was a little slower, but it worked enough to keep Kakashi at bay while Naruto used some Medical Ninjutsu quickly to heal Sakura’s bruised ribs.

“Raiton: Boruto Yari!” Naruto turned, seeing Kakashi literally blast apart his sand with the same Lightning technique that Sasuke had used earlier.

Only amped up by a hundred fold.

Sasuke moved forward, throwing out a few kunai and shuriken deflecting a few that Kakashi had launched with nothing more seeable than a twitch of his fingers. “Naruto, cover!” he called out. “Sakura, up!”

Naruto moved over to give the duo cover. He activated his Will of Fire and rushed forward, racing over his sand and moving to engage Kakashi with the snake style, weaving around Kakashi as the style worked. But Kakashi was experienced enough with his Sharingan to completely evaded or block Naruto’s strikes.

Sakura backed up five steps before running forward, leaping up onto Sasuke’s hands and being thrown into the air as she jumped off them as well.

Naruto did a hand spring backwards just as Sakura came down with a punch that did cause a small tremor. Unfortunately, Kakashi had done much the same and was standing on the river.

“Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!” Kakashi called out, his hands flying through the hand signs for the technique just as the dragon rose from the surface of the water and roared before charging his students.

Naruto sped in front of it and brought both arms up to bear the full brunt of the attack. He slid backwards a little bit as he took it head on completely and in its entirety. The water itself did hurt. It was neither cold nor hot. He didn’t feel anything but it being lukewarm. The water’s pressure wasn’t even cutting like it could be.

It was the tension of the water that was unaccounted for. It was like running top speed into a brick wall. It hurt like hell. Naruto dropped his arms as he looked at his Sensei. Naruto wasn’t burning anymore though.

“Sensatsu Suishō!” Naruto called out and stomped the ground hard after he performed two sets of one handed hand seals. The spikes rose from the water that Kakashi had drenched Naruto with and the water he was still standing on before launching at the Jonin.

Kakashi moved away with incredibly speed and agility as he dodged the attacks. He landed on a spot and looked to his three students.

“Check mate Sensei.” Naruto said as he activated the sealing array Kakashi had landed out, black chains shooting out to grab Kakashi and pull him down to the ground.

“You’re right.” Kakashi said from behind Naruto with a kunai to Naruto’s throat and femoral artery.

“How the-?” Naruto asked and saw the Kakashi on the sealing array fizzle out with static electricity.

“I’m not just a Ninjutsu Master Naruto.” Kakashi said as he moved away from Naruto and looked to the three. “To be honest, I recently stepped up my own personal training: Speed, strength, stamina, stealth, everything.” Kakashi said looking to his students before looking to Naruto. “I’ve done it mostly because of you Naruto.”

Naruto blinked a little. “Me?”

Kakashi nodded before he looked to his other two students. “Naruto has come far you two, but do not make a mistake in thinking that he’s come farther than you two. You three have grown in leaps and bounds in your own ways. But I say that I’ve increased my training because of Naruto because the truth is Naruto is being hunted like you two know. As his Sensei, I’d be wrong of me to be ill prepared to help keep him safe. So suffice to say, I’ve been actually pushing past the limits I’ve had for years.”

Sakura watched Kakashi for a moment. “Sensei, why is Naruto being hunted? Tsunade-sama has been rather vague about the fact when she discussed it with those of us in Naruto’s age group.” Even Sasuke was looking a little curious.

Kakashi was about to tell them that it was classified when he caught Naruto’s nod. Kakashi sighed softly. “Naruto, you’re better at sealing than I’ll ever be.” He said.

Naruto nodded and he stepped forward to stand before the two. “It is a reason I actually know. They’re after Fuu-chan and Gaara as well.” Naruto said. He had no reason to really tell anyone else that the Nanabi and the Ichibi were out of their hosts. “I am a container, a lock, key, prison, cell, warden, and guard for the biggest threat to Konoha to date.”

Sakura’s eyes widened a bit nearly at the same time Sasuke’s did. “The Kyuubi no Yoko.” Sakura whispered a little fearfully.

Naruto nodded in her direction. “I have the Kyuubi no Yoko locked away deep in the recesses of my body, so deep that I actually cannot communicate with her while I’m awake. When I’m asleep or in deep meditation, I can communicate with her.” He didn’t mention that he could actually communicate with Kyuubi when he was awake. He, Jiraiya, and Tsunade had all agreed that that part of their conversation didn’t exist.

“Can you draw upon its power?” Sasuke asked only to be surprised when Naruto’s hand shot out, just barely not hitting him in the nose.

“Use some respect Sasuke.” Naruto said dangerously. “Kyuubi is a woman, make no mistake of that. And while I do not condone what she did that night so many years ago, especially considering the fact she ruined my own damned life, I will give her the respect she deserves as a living being.”

Sasuke winced a bit and dipped his head. “Sorry,” he said. “But can you draw on her power?” he asked with a brief pause before the pronoun.

Naruto thought about it before he decided to be honest. “Yes. When you went down in Wave, I went thoroughly ballistic. That malicious intent you felt Sakura, was the Kyuubi’s chakra in all her terrifying glory.”

Kakashi looked to the blonde and then to the other two. “I don’t need to give a talk about a scroll and a kunai, do I?” He asked the other two.

They both shook their heads. “I did do some research on Sealing,” Sakura said after a bit. “And I’ve done research into the Yondaime Hokage. I trust his abilities in sealing.”

“Same.” Sasuke said rather simply. “Besides, my mother was a friend of the Yondaime through her teammate. From what she said, they had been rather close. She’d kill me if I were to even question the Yondaime’s abilities.”

“Uzumaki Kushina,” Naruto supplied the Uchiha. “Your mother’s friend was Uzumaki Kushina, and yes… she was my mother.” Naruto said and sighed softly. He glanced up to the sky for a moment before he shook his head. “I’m sorry Sensei.” Naruto said, bowing his head before turning to leave the training ground.

In truth, he hadn’t expected those two to accept him, Kyuubi and all.

Naruto had plenty of people who accepted him and believed in him. Many were lovers or previous lovers, from Anko in her kinky glory to Tsunade in all her terrifying glory. Then there were those like Kakashi, Iruka, Jiraiya and even Gai in all his weirdness.

They all knew of his burden, but they accepted him anyways.

But Sakura and Sasuke were his original two teammates. When Sasuke left, Naruto hadn’t even thought twice about getting him back alive, though Mikoto’s asking did cement the idea.

When Sakura came to him, asking him for help in asking Tsunade to be her apprentice, he hadn’t thought twice about it and helped Sakura get her foot in the door so to speak.

All it took was for the pinkette to open it wide which she had done wondrously.

It felt nice to have them accept him for who he was, even for having the Kyuubi inside of him. It made that lonely part of his heart that still stayed closed off in fear of rejection open up just a little bit.

Naruto went home, thankful for the two. He noticed a messenger falcon unaffiliated with any of the Shinobi villages on his window sill. He moved over to it and let it in, giving it a bowl of water and a treat as he got the scroll from its leg.

“Naruto,

I’m sorry, I am. But I’m sending thing as a warning for you. I had to give a debrief of the events at the forest and the higher ups found out about your speed. I don’t know what they’re going to do about it, but please, be careful.

Bee-chan.’

Naruto read the rather vague letter and leaned back. It seemed Suzumebachi had to explain to the Tsuchikage about his use of the Hirashin. It wasn’t wholly unexpected but he had been hoping for a little more time before Iwa found out to be honest.

Still, Naruto felt confident that Iwa wouldn’t do anything just yet. Ōnoki was famous for being a fence-sitter.

Still, it meant he had to bump things up to happen a little faster.

“Shit.” Naruto said as he incinerated the scroll and moved to get some sleep. He needed to start hitting missions a little bit more, stay moving just in case Ōnoki decided Naruto was enough of a threat to constitute a task force.

The next day, Naruto headed to the mission office and at the same time explained, with Jiraiya there, that Naruto’s first real contact in another village had to tell Ōnoki about his use of the Hirashin.

Tsunade managed to give him a mission to the Land of Birds where one of the advisors to a Daimyo was worried that two of the other advisors might make a power play on the Daimyo and that the advisor wanted to hire a team of Shinobi to protect the Daimyo until a resolution to some of the bickering was settled.

Naruto, Tenten, and Neji were tasked with the duty.

Naruto led the group, wearing the modified and fixed ANBU armor that Mikoto had given him. Tomoe Threads did some really good work.

Naruto’s mind was going over the information that he knew on the Daimyo. It seemed the Daimyo was unable to get over the death of his twin sister and his father.

When the team got there, Naruto listened as they met with an advisor by the name of Mōsō who explained the situation and the legend behind the cursed warrior. Something was off about the man, but Naruto couldn’t quite put his finger on it.

Still, the man kept some interesting company: An Ame Jonin with an umbrella on his shoulder and wearing a body suit of some kind. Naruto stared into the face of Rokushō Aoi for a while, boring holes into the man’s skull.

He reminded Naruto entirely too much like Mizuki.

The other advisor they met with, the chief strategist, didn’t give off a good feeling either. Perhaps it was his lack of belief in the Daimyo Sagi. Even still, Naruto felt like he had a better feel for Kōmei than he did of Mōsō.

After all, Kōmei didn’t have a Konoha Missing Nin in his employ.

They were led into the throne room, being followed by Kōmei, Mōsō, and Aoi. Despite Naruto’s own personal feelings, he was surprised when they weren’t attacked from behind. It seemed they could show some restraint.

In the throne room, Naruto looked to the young man sitting on the throne and instantly narrowed his eyes. Sagi wasn’t quite what he appeared to be and Naruto was able to pick it up immediately because he knew what to look for.

“Daimyo-sama,” Naruto said, speaking for his group and offering a bow. “I am Uzumaki Naruto, temporary leader of part of Team 9. This is Hyuuga Neji and Higashi Tenten.” Naruto motioned to his two teammates. “Your financial advisor thought it prudent you have a group of bodyguards that were not… involved in the situation at hand so that we can properly protect you.”

Sagi gave a nod. “I offer greetings then to you Konoha Shinobi. I will speak with my advisor about such a course, but undoubtedly he was thinking in my best interest.” His voice was firm and steady.

Naruto nodded softly. “Can you clear the room Daimyo-sama?” Naruto asked softly. “I wish to check the security around here with my own methods. Anyone hiding in the shadows and your advisors must leave, and I promise you that I am more than enough to keep you safe in the event of an emergency.”

Sagi looked at Naruto for a while before giving a slow nod and with an imperious gesture had everyone leave the room. Naruto turned his head to Neji and Tenten and jerked his head back. They left the room as well.

Naruto waited for everyone to clear out before he mutated his eyes to the Rinnegan and began to search around the room, making sure to check for everything. When he was certain the area was clean, he moved over to Sagi, his eyes turning back to blue. He drew a silencing seal on the throne, making what was said not go any further than the bubble around them.

Sagi watched him, his eyes narrowing at the blonde. Naruto stared back for a while.

Finally, he spoke. “The twin sister didn’t die, did she?” Naruto asked.

Sagi looked surprised like he had been slapped. “I have no idea what-“

“Please remember Daimyo-sama, I’m an unbiased third party that doesn’t particularly care and the room is completely secured with no one else in here but us.” Naruto said his eyes boring into the Daimyo.

The Daimyo’s voice changed as she sighed. “No, she didn’t.” she said softly and looked into Naruto’s eyes. “It was Sagi that died, and I survived.” She withdrew a pocket watch and stroked it lovingly; no doubt a keepsake of Sagi. “My name is Toki.” She said.

Naruto nodded softly. “Naruto.” He said, even if she knew it already. “Like I said, I’m an unbiased third party, but I have to ask, what’s with all the secrecy?” he asked.

Toki looked to him for a little while. “It’s because I do not believe my brother’s and father’s deaths were as clean and clear as most believe them to be. I have my suspicions on who it is, but I am not one hundred percent sure of it.” She said.

Naruto nodded slowly, stroking his jaw a bit. “Alright, I have some suspicions myself already on something. I suppose we could go with the brutal method of interrogation, but that might not endear you to who is left alive.” Naruto said.

Toki looked a little disturbed by that. “Is the method that bad?” she asked.

Naruto chuckled. “Torture and Interrogation is never clean Daimyo-sama. And my method is very simple. If they lie, they die. If they tell the truth, they live.”

“How do you know if they’re lying?” she asked.

Naruto looked to her. “Because I summon something that cannot be lied to.” The King of Hell was a very cruel beast but it was one of his more effective things in his arsenal. Of course, he didn’t want to say he could interrogate someone by ripping out their soul and absorbing it, thus killing who he interrogated.

He needed less brutal methods of interrogation. Sometimes people needed to be left alive.

Naruto sighed before looking to Toki once more. “I don’t suppose you’re also behind this whole Spirit Warrior business are you?” he asked.

Toki’s head dipped and a bit of red dusted across her cheeks, having not expected to be caught already.

Naruto chuckled a little bit before he shook his head. “Don’t worry Daimyo-sama; your secret is safe with me. But you’ll need to come clean to your people if you expect to keep your throne.” He said

Toki nodded. “I plan to, after this business is done with. My family’s killers must be brought to justice first.” She said pounding the throne with her fist.

Naruto’s eyes hardened and he watched her. “Make sure you’re after justice and not revenge.” Naruto said sharply, causing her eyes to widen. Naruto knew it was more of a guarantee that the killer would be killed. He had killed her brother and her father.

But justice was much different than revenge. Revenge was about making you feel better. Justice was about bringing the wrong doer down.

Naruto smudged the seal off of the throne. “Good day Daimyo-sama.” Naruto said before he turned and began to walk away towards the doors. He had to start his investigation and he knew exactly where to start.

Rokushō Aoi

Aoi came awake hours later after the Konoha team had arrived. He was tied to a chair, he could tell that much at least and he had been stripped of his belongings. Hell, he could feel his hair had been shaved. Aoi felt a sharp smack to the side of his face.

“I know you’re awake traitor.”

Aoi opened his eyes to look at the bane of Konoha, his very existence being a blight for his native village. “What do you want Kyuubi?” Aoi asked spitting a bloodied tooth out at the beast’s feet.

Naruto wasn’t endeared at all to Aoi, and being called the Kyuubi only made matters worse. Naruto slammed his chair down in front of Aoi and sat down, resting his arms on the back of the wooden chair. They were both in a stone room, only a door behind Naruto being seen and lightly swaying light over their heads.

Tenten had done good work using her blowgun to take Aoi down.

Naruto watched the Ame Jonin for a bit. “Well, I could sit here all day and slowly cut you open, inflicting as much pain as possible and spilling every last little bit of your blood even after you break and tell me exactly what I want to know.” He said. “But I’m really impatient and your traitorous stench honestly makes me want to puke. So, who killed the former Daimyo and Toki?” Naruto asked.

Aoi laughed in Naruto’s face. “You think I’m honestly going to tell something to you? How deep on the Sandaime’s dick did you have to go to get your headband?” Aoi asked.

Naruto sighed softly. “Strike one.” Naruto said and flicked Aoi’s kneecap, a sickening snap being heard causing the Ame Jonin to scream. “That was your left patella being broken into over a hundred pieces.” Tsunade’s super strength really came in handy. “You’re a dead man anyways Aoi. You can either tell me what I want to know and get a quick death or you can drag it out and I can break your body and just rip your soul out of your head and I’ll find my answers there.”

Aoi spit in Naruto’s face. “You don’t have the balls.”

Naruto wiped his face away before he bent down and flicked Aoi’s shin, another sickening snap being heard. “And that was your tibia going.” Naruto flicked the back of Aoi’s leg. “And that was you fibula.” He said as another sickening sound was heard. Naruto’s eyes turned into the Rinnegan and he reached out and grabbed Aoi’s bald head, tugging upwards a little bit and making it feel like Aoi’s soul was a rubber band. ‘Still think I won’t?”

“It was Hōki!” Aoi screamed out, pissing himself at the sight of Naruto’s purple ringed eyes and the feeling of his soul being tugged on. “He’s masquerading as Mōsō, he’s planning to get the blame pinned on Kōmei and then kill Sagi himself. Hōki plans to become the new Daimyo under the guise of Mōsō!”

Naruto nodded softly to himself. “Thank you very much Aoi.” He said before he drew the Kusanagi and cut off Aoi’s head and sealed it up. Naruto set the body on fire before heading outside to where Toki was meant to be, overhearing the interrogation and everything. “He went chasing after Hōki didn’t he?” he asked Neji.

Neji nodded. “Should we-?”

Naruto nodded and took off running up the steps, moving to catch up to Toki. Unfortunately her castle was unfamiliar to Naruto and it made catching her, someone who had knowledge of every secret passage, almost impossible. “Neji!”

“Left!” Neji called out and Naruto took that way. Naruto saw the window Neji led him to and kicked up the pace, soon leaping through it. He flipped and stuck to the wall before racing down, already seeing the Cursed Warrior that Toki had been wearing moving towards a house.

Naruto made it towards the house, just in time to see Toki unmasked and revealed as Toki instead of Sagi. “So you must be this Hōki prick.” Naruto said, looking at the individual who had been disguised as Mōsō.

“So what if I am? It’s too late now.” He gave a massive grin. “I’m a thousand times better than you’ll ever be. I’ll kill this little girl, but before that I think I’ll have a bit of fun banging her sweet ass. Before any of that can happen though, I’m going to kill you. ” He said.

Naruto cracked his neck. He bobbed his head a little bit. “You know, that would be intimidating if well… you were intimidating.”

“Are you making fun of me?” Hōki asked glaring at the blonde.

“No, no, no of course not.” Naruto said before smirking. “Phft. Yes.” Naruto’s hand rose up. “Banshō Ten'in!” he said loudly and yanked Hōki forward.

“What?!” Hōki screamed. “No!” he shouted.

Naruto geared his fist back and stepped into his punch as he had yanked Hōki forward quite rapidly. Naruto punched the Nin with as full force as he could; even using Tsunade’s augmented strength and literally blowing the man into pieces.

Naruto shook his head as he looked to Toki. “Come on Daimyo-sama, best we get you back to your castle so you can explain.” He said.

Toki managed to stand up, staring wide-eyed at the bloodied chunks of the man that had killed her father, her brother, and even attempted to kill her. She then looked to the blonde Shinobi who was walking back towards her castle, where she would be ruling over her people, with any luck.

She followed after the blonde; briefly reminded she was wearing the Cursed Warrior armor still. Perhaps after a quick bath and change of clothes she would address her people.

Later, Naruto was wandering the halls of the castle. Toki had already apologized to the people for deceiving them and had asked to continue to be their Daimyo. Surprisingly, Kōmei who had been against ‘Sagi’s’ rule had been one of the supporters for Toki’s rule.

When Naruto asked the chief strategist about it, Kōmei had said it was because of how Toki had handled herself, going so far as to fool everyone just to try and catch her father‘s and brother’s killer. That sort of drive should be admired.

Naruto had nodded, agreeing. Such a drive should be admired, and cultivated. When he knew that Kōmei wasn’t going to be planning a Coup, Naruto then just took to finding Toki.

A task easier said than done.

Naruto briefly wished he had Neji with him so that he could find the girl, but decided against searching out the Hyuuga. Even Tenten was off doing her own thing.

Granted Naruto had a hand to play in that. He had handed her the Raijin no Ken to play with so long as he got it back in one piece.

Naruto eventually started to hear something. Sounds of frustration and brutal training were no stranger to him, but he was also surprised to hear slight sobs to accompany them. Naruto rested his hand on the Kusanagi and moved down the hall. He found the door and rested his shoulder against it.

He turned and kicked the door open, surprised to see Toki in a sparring Gi going to town on a training dummy with a Naginata.

She was fast, brutal, crisp, and refined. Her stance was completely stable despite the acrobatics that she occasionally performed.

But she was fighting with her rage.

Toki had turned at Naruto barging in and had thrown the Naginata in her hand at him. He reacted and slashed through the weapon before he blocked a second one’s attacking slash. She had a second one in hand, ready to attack despite throwing her first one. “Naruto-san?” she asked.

Naruto angled his blade to make the Naginata slide to the ground. “Yes.” He said as he sheathed his blade. “I heard some noises that belied the idea you were training.” Naruto wasn’t going to just say he heard her crying. He could see the redness in her eyes and her cheeks.

“It was nothing.” Toki said before she moved over to the training dummy once more to continue her practice.

Naruto nodded. “It’s not nothing, is it?” he asked as he closed the door and sheathed his blade.

“It’s nothing!” she said sharply, turning to glare at him.

That was all Naruto really needed to get an understanding of what was wrong. “You’re pissed at me. You wanted to kill Hōki.” He said.

Toki grit her teeth and spun, slashing the head off of the training dummy she was attacking. “Yes!” she screamed out, all of it finally bubbling over. “He was mine!” she said. “He killed my father, he killed my twin brother.”

Naruto nodded slowly. “And you don’t like how I simply killed him.” He said.

“I tried everything, every slash, ever stab, every counter I know!” Toki said slashing at the training dummy once more, her eyes obscured by tears but she had trained every maneuver so many times she could do them with her eyes closed. “And it still wasn’t enough!” she screamed as she thrust forward with the Naginata, a move most wouldn’t recommend with the weapon’s curved blade.

But her anger caused the razor sharp blade to cut through the training dummy’s skin before she fell to her knees crying.

Naruto moved over slowly and he bent down, sliding his arms around her shoulders. “Do you know why I killed him?” he asked.

Toki looked up to him and Naruto took a moment to brush away the tears from her eyes, helping her see him more clearly.

“I killed him because that is the difference between Revenge and Justice.” Naruto said as he looked into her eyes. “Revenge is to make us feel better. But when you start to kill because it makes you feel better, you’d push your hatred onto another target. What would stop you from blaming Kōmei, saying he should have caught on to the fact Mōsō was Hōki in disguise? What would stop you from blaming other advisors?

“Justice is harder. There is no reward for justice, there are no thanks. The only thing that feels good about justice is knowing that the person who has been brought down won’t cause any more problems. But you must be careful with Justice. Because eventually you start going on about absolute justice, and that is will end up with more than a few innocents dead, their only crime was trying to survive.” Naruto said and he helped Toki to her feet. “And knowing the difference is what it will take to be a good leader.”

Toki looked down to the ground for a moment before up at Naruto. “So being a good leader would mean doing what’s right, not what we want.” She said.

Naruto nodded softly. “That’s right. That’s the burden of leadership that most don’t realize. If for the greater whole, it means sacrificing your best friend, knowing that you couldn’t get to him without having your team get killed? Then you must leave him behind.”

The young Daimyo looked to him a bit longer. “Have you ever had to make such a decision?” she asked.

Naruto closed his eyes and nodded. “Once. I had a choice between going to help the Sandaime Hokage, our village’s third leader who recently was killed in action, and going to stop a rampaging Shinobi that could cause massive amounts of casualties.” Someone would have eventually put Gaara down, Naruto knew that.

Naruto even knew that he was ordered to go stop Gaara, but it did not make things any easier.

Naruto looked to her, his blue eyes reflected in hers. “I went to chase down the rampaging Shinobi, leaving my village’s leader alone to face a madman, I left the man I considered to be my grandfather alone to face his student who was almost twenty years younger than the Hokage.” Naruto didn’t tell her how he tried to get to Sandaime Hokage, it might lessen the lesson he was trying to teach her.

Toki looked down once more and she grabbed the Naginata’s well-worn shaft. She yanked it from the training dummy. “Being a leader is about doing what’s right… not what we want.” She said softly, thoughtfully. “But how do we know what’s right and not what we want?”

Naruto shrugged a moment. “It all depends on the person. Some might feel it in their hearts, some people go through logic.”

Toki nodded again. “Does that account for every situation?” she asked.

Naruto shrugged again. “Maybe? Hell if I know, I’m not a leader. I’m sort of at the average rank for Shinobi, even if I’m above average.”

Toki made a small sound before she nodded and she grabbed Naruto’s shirt and yanked him forward, planting her lips on his mouth. Naruto was surprised at the aggressiveness of the kiss, and at how Toki’s tongue slipped into his mouth without any real hesitation on her part.

Kissing her though, Naruto could definitely tell she was inexperienced, very eager but inexperienced.

Naruto brushed his tongue over hers and he leaned into the kiss a little bit more. His hand slid around her waist, being careful not to try touching her ass just yet.

Toki drew back from the kiss and licked her lips. “Oh yeah, that’s good.” She said softly, her eyes a little hooded.

“And what brought that on? Not that I’m complaining or anything.” Naruto said looking to the dark haired Daimyo.

Toki smiled slyly. “That was me doing what I want because right now it doesn’t affect anyone but the two of us.” She said.

Naruto nodded softly. “Well, that seems like a good reason to me.” He said.

Toki moved away from Naruto and put her Naginata up on the wall once more before she turned to him. “And if I were to want more?” she asked.

Naruto shrugged. “Well, that all depends on how much more you want Daimyo-sama.” Naruto said, using the title a little teasingly.

Toki moved over to the blonde. “Throne room, thirty minutes.” She whispered in his ear before moving away and leaving the blonde in the training room.

Naruto was more than a little curious. He left the training room and headed to the throne room. He set up a small sealing array that would allow them privacy before he left to go get a quick shower. He eventually made it to the throne room without his blades and fully dressed, his wet hair spiking up a bit once more as he made his way inside.

Toki sat on her throne looking over the blonde who swiped his hand over a marking by the door. She was surprised to see a slight shimmer and hear a pop. “What was that?”

“That was a dual combo seal.” Naruto said. ‘It makes the room sealed, it would take a boss summon animal to break down the door. But it also sound proofs the wall. An explosion could go off just outside the door and we wouldn’t hear it and vice versa.”

Toki smiled a bit more and motioned him closer. “Do you know why I asked you to the throne room?” she asked as he started walking towards her. She was appreciative of him taking a shower. With his hair wet he looked rather good.

“I have a few ideas to be honest.” Naruto said and shrugged. “But I suppose it’s only fitting that I don’t assume and just let you tell me.” He said.

Toki stood up in front of the blonde and kissed him again. “Because…” she whispered as she drew back. ‘I want you to take me; I want you to have sex with me. It’s been my greatest fantasy to have sex on the throne.” She whispered as she kissed at his neck and shoulder a bit.

Naruto leaned into the kiss and gave a soft groan. “Are you positive about this?” he asked. “Once you lose your virginity, there is no going back.” He said.

Toki looked up to him. “I’m sure Naruto-kun,” she said as she nibbled on his neck. “I want to see if all your strength and ability translates.”

Naruto reached down and grabbed Toki’s ass and moved her against the high back of the throne, his knees pressing against the sides. “I assure you,” Naruto began as he undid her sash and let it fall. “It does translate.” The blonde said as he dipped his head down to the parted Kimono and began to kiss at the top of Toki’s breasts. They weren’t large, but they had a good swell to them.

Toki moaned softly, feeling the cooler air on her breast and the hotness of his breath and lips as he kissed at her smooth skin. She arched up into the kisses, feeling his lips brush against the plain bindings she used and had used since she took to impersonating her brother.

Naruto drew back and he quickly unwrapped the bindings, letting them fall off to the side of the throne. He leaned in and began to kiss at her fully exposed breasts, his lips moving over to her nipple and sliding his tongue around it slowly, teasing her with the sensations. He listened to her breathing hitch and he felt her nipple harden up.

Toki slid her hands into the wet spikey blonde hair and drew him closer to her breast. She felt his lips wrap around it and a portion of her breasts and begin to suck on it. Her thighs rubbed together as his hand traced up along her ribs, teasing each divot between each rib with a quick stroke of his finger. He cupped her breast and squeezed it firmly, but not painfully.

Naruto brushed his thumb over her nipple as he released her breast and he began to kiss his way lower along her body. He kissed her toned stomach as he parted the robes so that her breasts were more on display. He kissed his way lower, past her naval. On his knees, Naruto slid his arms up along Toki’s thighs, feeling the muscles she had on them from her practice using the Naginata. He grabbed the waistband of the pants she wore, more from habit than anything, and he began to slide them off of her body, exposing her pale skin.

Toki shuddered, crossing her legs and feeling more than a little modest about the white lace panties she wore. With her revealing herself as Toki earlier that day, she went to various stores to buy the more femininely necessary products. Still, she hadn’t expected anyone to see her like this so soon. She was even a little worried the defined thighs would put Naruto off.

Instead, Naruto slid his hands along her bare thighs, gently squeezing the muscles and relaxing her until her legs very slowly and very carefully parted. He slid his hands slowly along her thighs, not immediately diving right in. Instead, each time he slid his hands up along her thighs, he dipped his thumbs just a little deeper between them.

Toki shuddered at the sensation and her legs spread a bit wider. She was nervous as she met those piercing blue eyes. She felt those calloused hands, rough from Shinobi work undoubtedly, slide further up her thighs. They brushed over the lace panties and she licked her lips slowly her breathing coming in raggedly actually. She wanted to brush her thighs together, but instead Naruto hooked his fingertips under the waistband of her panties and he began to draw them down her legs.

Naruto slowly drew the panties down Toki’s legs. He wanted to give her an ample amount of time to say no, to say stop. He knew once they began, there was no turning back. There was no going ‘oops’ and trying to replace her virginity. Once it was gone, it was gone permanently. Naruto soon slipped them off and dropped them to the side of the throne before scooting a little closer and drawing her leg up over his shoulder.

Toki’s breath began to get a little faster with her excitement. She knew what the blonde was most likely going to do and it was making her eager. She knew her pussy glistened with her wetness. Thinking about the blonde while she had bathed after her training had made her want him. Her hands had done a bit of wandering also, teasing her body like she had done a few times before.

The orgasm was stronger this time though.

Naruto dipped his head in, kissing at Toki’s thigh and moving closer and closer to the prize he sought. He still gave her plenty of time to say no, but her hand slid into his hair and instead just held on. He had paused a moment, but seeing she wasn’t stopping him or pulling him back, he kept moving forward until he laid a gentle kiss against her pussy. Where he was used to several of the girls he had been with being sweet, Toki was instead tasteless. More like he couldn’t name a taste to it.

Toki shuddered again as the blonde’s lips finally laid against her pussy. She had even given a few small whimpers while he had kissed his way forward. She was so excited! It felt so naughty to be doing this in the throne room! She needed more however, she needed to have her orgasm and she needed to feel the blonde inside of her.

Naruto rolled his eyes up to look at Toki, seeing the delight on her face. He lowered his eyes and closed them as he kissed her on the pussy. This time though, he kissed them like it was another set of proper lips to be kissed. He sucked on one of her pussy lips, his tongue slid along them. Eventually his tongue probed between her and he heard her give a raspy breath of air in pure pleasure as it occurred.

Toki gasped as she felt his tongue sliding into her depths. Her hand gripped his hair and her toes curled. Her back arched considerably as she felt his tongue probe at her like he would be kissing her mouth. She felt his tongue withdraw from her body and she made a small whimpering sound as his teeth instead nipped at her pussy lips like he might with her lower lip.

Naruto drew back from her pussy lips and looked up to the nearly panting Daimyo who was in absolute pleasure. He leaned in and began to kiss at her pussy lips once more. His tongue slowly probed at her slit until he drew it upwards, right across her clit. He was pleased to note Toki’s back arch with her pleasure, her breathing hitching in her throat.

Toki’s breath began to increase against her will as she felt that probing tongue sliding in and out of her. There was no real technique to it, she could tell that much despite her inexperience. It was more like Naruto tried to explore everything she had to offer instead of trying to bring her to a quick orgasm. Such patience was astounding. But she wasn’t able to last much longer. Toki threw her head back and it felt like her entire world exploded.

Naruto drank deep of the rush of fluids, his tongue still working deep inside Toki’s wet slit as she had her orgasm. He could feel her body twitching occasionally as he still worked his tongue inside of her. She was certainly a tasty girl.

He needed to do this more if all his girls tasted so good.

Naruto drew himself to a standing position and look down to Toki. While she caught her breath, he began to ease out of the ANBU armor, dropping the vest on the ground beside him. He toed off the boots and slid them to the side with his foot. He was pleased to note Toki’s eyes roaming all over his body. Naruto slid his hand down along his chest, down his abdomen and traced along the edge of the pants until he got to the button and zipper and soon they were sliding down with the boxers underneath them, Toki’s eyes having followed his hand until she focused in on what she was wanted.

Toki made a small sound of surprise. She was not expecting the blonde to be so big, but there it was right in front of her. “W-Will it hurt?” she asked a little worriedly as she reached out to grasp the blonde. She bit her lip, feeling he was quite warm to the touch and throbbed in her hand a bit.

“A little.” Naruto admitted. “But the pain passes after a little while and then you feel pleasure.” He said, reaching up to stroke her cheek softly, not yet moving to press into her.

Toki looked down and her breathing hitched again before she got a little bit more comfortable. She then nodded to the blonde as she spread her legs a little wider in anticipation to be filled with his length.

Naruto grasped the bottom of his length and he moved a bit closer. He rubbed the tip along her entrance, sliding it up and down her pussy lips, feeling them spread around the head of his cock. He eased himself forward until he was pressed against her hymen. “Deep breath, but relax.” Naruto told her. He felt her body tense briefly before she went to that place where she couldn’t feel pain, the place everyone had that they used when they trained hard. She inhaled deeply and Naruto pushed inside of her in a single thrust.

Toki released the breath as the hot pain tore through her. It wasn’t anything too bad, but it was something she had been unprepared for. She reached up and grabbed Naruto’s head, drawing him in a bit to hold onto. She could feel her body adjusting to his size and the initial penetration but that didn’t stop the first time from being a little painful.

Naruto leaned in and he kissed her tears away, his hands gently stroking her hips and trying to get her to relax. He stayed perfectly still for her, and he could feel fluid dripping around his length, undoubtedly blood from the initial penetration. “You tell me when I can go Toki-chan.” He whispered to her.

Toki nodded softly. “Go ahead, the pain has mostly passed. Now I just feel-!” Her words broke off in her throat as she gasped when the blonde drew back and thrust forward. The sensation was amazing and it had her toes curling and her fingers digging into her shoulders as his back bent backwards.

Naruto gave a gently chuckle as he began to work in and out of Toki’s body, feeling her form tightening up. He felt her legs slide around his hips a little bore and he watched her glance between them. Naruto glanced down as well.

She was a little swollen, and her legs were stained a little red from the initial penetration. But she took his full length, in and out of her body. Toki’s breath caught in her throat a bit before she glanced up to the blonde. “It feels so good.” She whispered. “I can’t believe I can take you all.”

Naruto nodded softly as he continued to slide his cock in and out of Toki’s tight body. He could feel her walls give little spasms around his dick and those massaged him better than some of the more experienced women were capable of. After all, these were more involuntary, a testament to the pleasure he was giving her.

Toki drew the blonde closer, breathing picking up as he rocked in and out of her body. She leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips, giving little gasps into his mouth as she was assaulted with the pleasure. She could feel his hands move along her hips to her thighs, grabbing at her toned ass and squeezing, making her give a small gasp of pleasure. She locked her ankles behind his waist and she tried to draw him into her a little faster, moaning in pleasure as the pace did in fact pick up.

Toki was tight, he’d say that much. Naruto thrust a bit faster inside of her, but that didn’t stop her body from seemingly resisting the thrusts. It was like she was trying to stay as tight around his cock as she possibly could. Naruto hissed into the kiss as he felt her nails rake down his back, but he didn’t worry too much about that, instead he thrust into her pussy a little harder.

Toki rocked against Naruto, her lips falling away from the kiss as she began to make small incoherent sounds. Her back arched, pushing her breasts upwards and her pleasure increased when she felt the blonde dip his head down and begin to kiss at them until his mouth found her nipple. “Naruto-kun!” she cried out as she held tighter onto him.

Naruto drew Toki against his body a little harder, giving a small grunt as he pushed inside of her with more force. He could feel her body getting close. She was giving little spasms that gripped at his cock and tried to pull him back inside of her. She was squirming in his grasp as he drove back into the depths of her body. “Come on Toki-chan.” He whispered.

And she did a little before he did. Toki gave a brief scream of pleasure as Naruto moaned loudly. His hot cum shot deep inside of her body as her body flooded with juices, mixing around inside of her.

Naruto drew his cock out of Toki and the Daimyo gave a shudder of pleasure, even as a mix of blood and cum slid out of her. Toki shuddered softly, trying to get her bearings after the pleasure that had given her a head rush.

Naruto stepped away for a brief moment and he grabbed his pack. He had a sterile rag and some bottled water, stuff that he’d use more when he was in a medic situation, and he began to use it to clean up the mess he had made of her. “Feel good?” he asked her.

Toki nodded. “Really good, a bit sore, but definitely really good.” She said breathing a bit heavier. “Will we get to do that again?” she asked jumping a bit as she felt the cool rag pressing against her hot groin.

Naruto nodded softly. “Yeah, just let me help clean you up.” Naruto said. He then stepped away from Toki and tucked the rag into his pouch once more. He’d dispose of it properly soon. Naruto pulled out a Hirashin Kunai and handed it to her. “Throw that to call me if you need me,” he handed her a scroll with his message system on it. “Use this to send messages to me. Mine is the master one, so don’t worry, no one will be able to decode it.” Also there won’t be a mix-up in messages between his various girls and him.

Toki got dressed once more and looked to the blonde. “Well Naruto-kun, I hope to see you again, even if you might be leaving right away.”

Naruto nodded. ‘Yeah, mission is over so we have to head back.” He gave her a quick kiss on the lips. “Don’t worry though; you’ll definitely get a bit more of me.” He wondered if he should talk to Koyuki about a treaty between the Land of Snow/Spring and the Land of Birds.

Naruto got dressed again and gave Toki a slight salute before he headed out, removing the seal by the door as he did so. Outside the room, he glanced down the hallways before he pulled out his book and started to walk.

“CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAD SEX WITH TOKI! +400 pts., +20 Politics, +10 Acting, +20 Bojutsu. CONGRATULATION! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE SILVER DANGER CLOSE MEDAL! +1200 pts., +5 Demonic chakra levels. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE SILVER DEFLOWERER MEDAL! +1800 pts., +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE BRONZE IMPORTANT PLACES MEDAL! +1000 pts. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE BRONZE GOURMET MEDAL! +1500 pts., +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control. CONGRATULATION! YOU’VE RECEIVED THE SILVER DANGER CLOSE DIVERTED MEDAL! +1000 pts., +5 Demonic Chakra Control.” Naruto blinked a little bit as he banked up the two levels. He was trying to figure out how in the hell he got them.

He went to the medals, deciding to start there. “Danger Close: Silver. Have sex with someone that has someone close to them that would kill you for having sex with them. (Haku)” Naruto blinked at the late medal, wondering if the book broke. “Deflower: Silver. You’ve taken the virginity of seven women.” Naruto quickly counted in his head, coming up with seven. “Important Places: Bronze. You’ve had sex in two very important places. Gourmet: Bronze. You’ve eaten out five different women. Danger-Close Diverted: Silver. You dodged your would-be murderer for having sex with someone close to them. (Zabuza)” Naruto nodded a bit at that. He supposed by essentially being able to control Zabuza meant he could bang Haku anytime he wanted.

Hindsight was twenty-twenty.

Still, Naruto flipped over to the level up page. He had two level ups to work with, plus the five points he got from his perk. He also had an additional ten points from hitting level forty.

Naruto’s mind went back to the fact he had the Kiba swords and he looked at his stats once more. “Why the hell not? I still need one Biju.” He said. Naruto poured all twenty five points into his Divine Chakra Levels. He knew why he was having difficulty controlling it, so he needed more of it.

He was so used to drawing upon more, that having less was throwing off his control over it.

Naruto flipped over to the Perks page and selected the Divine Form. Naruto jerked and he dropped to his knees as a surge went through him. His heart thundered in his ears as a wave of nausea and pain ripped through him.

He dropped to his hands and threw up. He was conscious enough to draw a quick silencing seal before he screamed in agony.

It felt like electricity was ripping through his body, air ripping the breath from his lungs, and water crushing his chest with pressure.

Naruto screamed out in agony once more and finally, like a rubber band snapping, it was over in a spray of bloodshed.

Naruto’s eyes were wide and his mouth hanging open. Blue electricity traced along his arms, turning into tattoos along his forearms. Naruto looked back to see the massive wings made of chakra.

Or at least, that was what he thought at first.

It turned out he had actual wings, with actual feathers, that glowed softly with the Divine chakra.

Naruto tried to draw it back in, tried to focus on going to normal. The tattoos stayed on his arms, but the wings eventually slid into his back, causing Naruto to jerk a little bit as they did so.

Naruto regained his breathing and stood up shakily, picking the book up. He summoned a clone to clean up the mess before he headed away. Once he felt secure once more, he reopened the book once more.

He moved away from the perks and instead went to his skills. “Skills Unlocked!” Naruto scrolled down to find not only Bojutsu but also Archery. Since his Divine Form was meant to have a bow, he looked to Archery first.

He had two hundred and thirty-one points to work with. He decided to pour a hundred and thirty into his Archery, which started at twenty, bringing it up to a hundred and fifty. “Archery: Expert Level. You can make a shot from over fifty meters away and hit a bull’s-eye nine out of ten times.” Naruto then looked to Bojutsu; it was currently at fifty due to the bonus from Toki, probably because he had watched Sarutobi train with his staff so much when he was younger.

Naruto poured a hundred points into it. “Bojutsu: Expert Level. You can use Bo Staves, Halberds, Naginatas, Quarter Staves, and Spears all with the same skill. The variances of weight no longer make things harder for you.”

Naruto snapped the book shut and he looked at the new additions to his arms. He knew his vest was also torn in the back but he’d handle that when he got back to Konoha.

He pocketed the three scrolls the book gave him and sighed softly. Now how was he going to explain this to Nana and Ichi?

End

A/N: Three down! I plan to write up through chapter 29 by December 1st. We’ll also be finished with the fillers before the training trip by then. If I can manage it, then for a Christmas/Hannukah/whatever else you people celebrate present I will be making chapter 30 into one big ass orgy between Naruto and all of his lovers.

All of them

Oh, I also know every one of Naruto’s paths except for one. I need someone for either the Human or Hell path. Please note: whichever path is left over goes to Kimimaro. I know who are the Animal Path and the God Path.

Naruto’s Stats:

Level 41: 125,000/131,200

Acrobatics: 65

Chakra Control: 80

Chakra Levels: 80

Demonic Chakra Control: 65

Demonic Chakra Levels: 100

Divine Chakra Control: 80

Divine Chakra Levels: 100

Endurance: 75

Intelligence: 75

Luck: 40

Reflexes: 50

Speed: 105

Strength: 75

Skills:

Master Level:

Earth Elemental manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Earth based Jutsu swiftly and redirect large scale Jutsu that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Golem of War. Naruto’s blades and tools are near unbreakable. If they ever do break, he can drive the remains into the ground and the earth will forge them anew, stronger than ever.

Fire Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Fire based Jutsu swiftly and redirect large scale Jutsu that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Smoldering Rage. Naruto can at will increase the temperature of his skin so that whatever he touches smolders until it is just cinders.

Genjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can Detect and Dispel S-ranked Genjutsu including Tsukuyomi. Naruto can cast A-ranked Genjutsu, including the standard Clone Jutsu. Mutation Selected: Illusion Weaver. Naruto can cast several subtle but powerful Genjutsu on his opponents putting them in a near unbreakable Genjutsu.

Kenjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Advanced Kenjutsu Arts as well as see openings in his opponent's own Kenjutsu Styles. Mutation Selected: Sword God. All Swords are an extension of Naruto’s body, allowing him to learn them just by watching them in action and holding them.

Lightning Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learned Lightning based Jutsu swiftly. Mutation Selected: Defense. At the cost of being able to create internal Lighting, Naruto can redirect any Lightning through his body including natural lightning.

Medical Jutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can use his Medical Ninjutsu in combat and while under heavy fire. He can heal most Ailments as well. Mutation Selected: Doctor. Naruto sacrifices the ability to use more combat oriented Medical Ninjutsu for a more comprehensive knowledge of ailments.

Ninja Master: 200 points. Master level. Gives a Bonus to all Ninja Skills. (Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Kenjutsu, Sealing, Senjutsu, Medical Jutsu, Etc.) Mutation Selected: Ninja Master. All abilities affected by the Ninja Master skill that use chakra are boosted by an additional 10 points.

Ninjutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn all Ninjutsu swiftly, regardless of elemental manipulation. His current Repertoire costs less Chakra to use. Mutation Selected: Battery. Naruto can throw out more large scale Ninjutsu then a Tank, but he cannot take as many in turn.

Sealing: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can now unseal a Bijuu without killing the host. Mutation: Seal Decipherer. Naruto can decipher even the most complex of seals just by looking at the seals in mere moments

Sexual Aura: 200 points. Master Level. Naruto’s Sexual Aura is at its very highest pinnacle. Even the mighty Kyuubi is heavily affected by it. Mutation Selected: Directive Sexual Aura. Naruto can direct his Sexual Aura onto a single target, making them experience the full weight of his Sexual Aura with an additional Twenty points.

Taijutsu: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Taijutsu Styles easier. He can also see many openings in a fight. Mutation Selected: Creator. Naruto works better using Taijutsu moves that he himself created instead of ones he has learned. He can also use moves he has spliced together better than ones he learned

Water Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus) Naruto can learn Water based Jutsu swiftly and even redirect any that come from his opponent. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Water Recognizes Naruto and the blonde will never be harmed by Water based Jutsu. He can use the water to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Wind Elemental Manipulation: 200 points. Master Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can learn Wind based Jutsu swiftly, and even redirect any Wind Jutsu thrown at him. Mutation Selected: Defense. The Wind Recognizes Naruto as its own and as such he will never be harmed by the wind. He can use the wind to stop all but the strongest attacks.

Expert Level:

Archery: 150 points. Expert Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can strike a target from over fifty meters away and hit a bull’s=eye nine time out of ten.

Bojutsu: 150 points. Expert Level (+30 Ninja Master Bonus). Naruto can use a halberds, Bo staves, Quarter Staves, Spears, and Naginatas all without having to worry about the weight variances.

Lying: 150 points. Expert level (+10 Sneak bonus). Naruto can lie to most anyone almost all the time. Kage level Shinobi may notice.

Adept Level:

Crafting: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can learn how to craft and build items easier. Also increases all crafting abilities (Trap Making, Poison making, Blacksmithing, Carpentry, etc.)

Haggling: 100 points. Adept level. Naruto can now haggle for better prices and shops he visits often will offer lower prices. Stores in general have lower prices for Naruto

Pick Pocketing: 100 points. Adept Level (+10 Sneak Bonus). Naruto can now pick the pockets of an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time.

Sneak: 100 points. Adept Level. Naruto can now sneak past an unsuspecting Kage level Shinobi 95 percent of the time. Assists all Sneaky Skills (Lying, Cheating, Assassination, Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, Trap Making, Poison Making, Hacking, Etc.)

Apprentice Level:

Massaging: 90 points. Apprentice Level (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can give a good enough massage to turn a woman on twenty five percent of the time and make the massage feel good seventy five percent of the time.

Healing Factor: 60 points. Apprentice Level. (+20 Medical Jutsu Bonus). Naruto can regenerate his wounds, most lacerations and bruises will heal in the hour. The application of chakra and speed this process up.

Medals:

Diamond Level:

Out-Do Your Rival: Gang-Bang your Rival's Mom. +1 perk point.

Platinum Level:

Clone Man: Use 8 Shadow Clones to have sex with a woman or women. +2400 points.

Gold Level:

Have Sex with an Enemy Kunoichi: Naruto has had sex with a Special Jonin Level Kunoichi. +2000 points

Top Fox: Dominate Ichibi no Tanuki. +2400 points.

Silver Level:

Danger-Close: Naruto has had sex with two women that are close to someone that will physically hurt Naruto for having sex with their loved one. +1200 points, +5 Demonic Chakra Levels

Danger-Close Diverted: Naruto has diverted Danger-close twice. +1000 points, +5 Demonic Chakra Control

Deflowerer: Naruto has taken the virginity of three women. +1800 points, +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra Control

Double Down: Naruto has had sex with four different women in 24 hours. +1800 points.

Evened Up: Naruto has had sex with three women using two Shadow Clones for assistance. +1800 points

Foreigner: Naruto has had sex with 7 Foreign Kunoichi. +1200 points

Have Sex with 12 Kunoichi: +1800 points, +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, +5 Speed.

Have Vaginal Sex 25 Times: +5000 points

Impaler: Naruto has had sex with three virgins that was rougher than it could have been. +1500 points, +10 Demonic Chakra Control, +10 Demonic Chakra Levels

Leaf Man: Naruto has had Sex with 8 women from Konoha. +1400 points.

Receive 25 Blow Jobs: +2500 Points.

Bronze Level:

Beautiful Black-haired Babes: Naruto has had sex with 4 different women that have black hair. +1000 points

Blondes Do It Better: Naruto has had sex with two different blondes at the same time +750 points

Bottomed: Naruto has been Dominated once during sex. +500 points

Clones!: Naruto has had sex using Shadow Clones seven times. +1000 points, +5 Chakra Control, +5 Chakra Levels

Dirty Dozen: Naruto has had sex with 12 different women. +10 stat points, +1 perk point

Generous: Naruto has had five orgasms with multiple partners +500 points, +5 Divine Chakra Levels

Gourmet: Naruto has eaten out five different women. +1500 points, +10 Divine Chakra Levels, +5 Divine Chakra control

Hat Trick: Naruto has had sex with Three different women in 24 hours. +900 points.

Hatter Trick: Naruto has had sex with one woman using exactly two clones. +700 points, +5 Speed.

Have Anal Sex 10 times +3000

Have Illusionary Sex with an Illusion Specialist. +500 points, 10 Genjutsu

Have Sex with a Mother and Daughter combo. +600 points

Have sex with 2 important political figures. + 750 points, 20 politics.

Have sex with 3 Civilians. +500 points

Have sex with 3 Genin Ranked Kunoichi. +300 points

Have Sex with 5 Jonin Ranked Kunoichi: +1500 points +10 Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu

Important Places: Naruto has had sex in two very important places. +1000 points.

Leaf Hunter: Naruto has had sex with 5 Kunoichi with allegiance to Konoha. +1000 points

Marathon Man: Have Sex with Two women at the same time. +500 points and +5 Acrobatics points

MILF Hunter: Have sex with 3 MILFs. +1000 points

Mine, Bitch!: Naruto has defended his right to be with a woman and then had sex with her within four hours afterwards. +1000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Strength, +25 Skill points

Ninja Sex: Naruto has used Ninja Arts for sex 3 times. +350 points

Petite Breasts: Naruto has had sex with Six women that have a B-Cup or lower. +700 points.

Repetition: Naruto has had repeat sex with six different women. +900 points

Revenge: Naruto has dominated a woman that has dominated him. +750 points, 5 Demonic Chakra Levels

Sand Sirens (1): Have Sex with 2 women from Suna at the same time. +1500 points, +5 stat point

Sex Artist: Naruto has had sex twenty five times. Threesomes, More-somes, Gangbangs, and multiple rounds count as 1 occasion. +2000 points, +5 Endurance, +5 Speed, +5 Strength.

Sex Artisan: Naruto has had sex with twenty different women. +3000 points, +5 Speed, +5 Intelligence, +5 Acrobatics, +5 Endurance, +5 Strength

Sound Seductresses (1): Naruto has had sex with four of the Seven Oto Kunoichi. +1500 points, +15 Genjutsu, +5 Intelligence, +5 Luck

Spurt: Naruto has had five orgasms during one session of intercourse without the use or backlash of a Shadow Clone. +1000 points

Strong Woman: Naruto has had sex with an S-Ranked Kunoichi. +1200 points

Suave: Naruto has had sex with five different women in 24 hours. +3600

Three by Three: Naruto has had three separate threesomes with different women. +1000 points

Trippy!: Naruto has had sex with three women with exotic hair colors. +800 points.

Twofer: Naruto has given two orgasms five times to a woman before having his first. +1000 points, +5 Endurance

Perks:

Animal Magnetism: Women are more likely to fall to Naruto’s Sexual Aura and won’t hurt him for having multiple women.

Bee Summoning: Through the Animal Path of the Rinnegan, Naruto can summon Bees to his aid.

Chakra Chains: Allows Naruto to make chains out of his chakra

Chakra Wings: Naruto can create Wings made of Chakra to fly with.

Divine Form: Naruto can harness the power of Divine Chakra and unleash a Holy Warrior with unsurpassed abilities in Healing

Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan: Allows use of the Sharingan Kekkai Genkai and the more advanced Mangekyo version without Naruto going blind

Harem Master: Naruto can now have as many women in his personal Harem as he wants, minimizes the hostilities between the women

Hiraishin Jutsu Version 1: Naruto can teleport randomly within a 5 meter radius around the Hirashin Marker

Hyoton: Allows for the use of the Hyoton Kekkai Genkai.

Iron Sand Manipulation: Allows Naruto to use the Iron Sand ability of the Sandaime Kazekage.

Kotoamatsukami: Allows Naruto to use Shisui’s Genjutsu. Can subtle sway anyone to any will but can only be used once every ten years per eye.

Magnetic Release: Naruto can use the Magnetic release of the Sandaime and Yondaime Kazekages

Moukton: Allows for use of the Moukton Kekkai Genkai. Can calm Bijuu and their Jinchuriki

Rinnegan: Naruto can use the Ultimate Dojutsu, the Rinnegan and all the abilities that come with it.

Sand Manipulation: Naruto can use the Sand Manipulation like Gaara can.

Snake Style: Naruto can use the Snake Taijutsu Style

Super Strength: So long as Naruto has an equal or higher Chakra control to Chakra Levels, he can use Tsunade’s Legendary Super Strength Technique.

Will of Fire: Naruto’s Will burns brightly inside and allows him to manifest an armor made of fire
Sign up to rate and review this story