Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

Discreet Self-Defense While Out Job-Hunting

by important18 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 354 words

0Unrated
I was one of many people that belonged to considerable layoffs during the course of the economic crisis. My sweetheart helped, getting me a cashier's position at a six-table brasserie. It paid barely, yet others got it even worse. I thanked Aries to no end, and embraced my work.

Quickly, it struck me that Aries was having an affair along with the brasserie proprietor, which was married, and got two children. I quit, the guy and employment both, and bought a stun gun disguised as cell phone so as to try job-hunting by myself.

Aries, cheating, however useful nonetheless, had gotten me onto stun weapons. These immobilize for 20 to 40 minutes so as to buy you a chance to escape and get in touch with 9-1-1, but are non-lethal. Your own enemy bounces back, more than enough to slog to his prison cell.

Once a surge of electrical energy is discarded instantly directly into his own body, the receiver of electrical shock becomes powerless to move his own muscles or keep balanced. He tumbles over eventually, even though without any hopeless damage endured.

Now, I didn't figure a gun-toting employment applicant to be a desirable picture at any place. Therefore I set my own focus on disguised stun devices. Interviewers would not realize, nor would predators on the prowl in the streets.

Mobile phone stun weapons appeared my best bet. These devices are innate to office clothes, and who doesn't go around with a cell phone available anymore? Plus, I wanted stun guns with flashlight since job-hunting is going to bring me all over town.

Boy, did I come across what I desired with a 4.5 million volt Pretender cellular phone stun gun. It is a stun gadget with high voltage resembling a camera cellular phone, and having a very bright built-in, 12-LED flashlight, too.

My mini stun gun disguised as cell phone helped me survive some hard times, without flipping a potential employer out ever. The firm which employed me subsequently complies with a strict dress code. Cellphones are no problem, to be sure. To find out more visit http://www.mysafetydefense.com/pretender
Sign up to rate and review this story