Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

cell phone guns

by polluted7 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 357 words

0Unrated
I was one of most which belonged to immense layoffs during the course of the economic downturn. My sweetheart came to the rescue, obtaining me a cashier's position at a six-table brasserie. This paid barely, although other people had it worse. I was thankful for Aries to no end, and accepted my work.

Eventually, it struck me that Aries was having an affair with the brasserie owner, who was married, and had two children. I quit, the man and gig both, and bought a stun gun disguised as cell phone so as to try job-hunting on my own.

Aries, two-timing, however helpful nonetheless, had turned me onto stun weapons. These immobilize for 20 to 40 minutes so as to buy you a chance to skedaddle as well as contact 9-1-1, yet are not deadly. Your opponent bounces back, enough to slog to his prison cell.

Soon after an outburst of electricity is ditched rapidly into his system, the receiver of electrical shock becomes unable to move his own muscles or stay balanced. He tumbles over consequently, though with no hopeless harm suffered.

Now, I did not figure a gun-toting job seeker to be a welcome sight any place. So I set my own focus on disguised stun guns. Job interviewers would not notice, neither would predators lurking in the streets.

Cellular phone stun devices appeared like my best bet. These devices are natural to office attire, and who doesn't walk around having a cellular phone available now? Also, I wanted flashlight stun weapons due to the fact that job-hunting is going to take me throughout town.

Boy, did I spot precisely what I wanted with a 4.5 million volt Pretender mobile phone stun device. That is a stun device with high voltage looking like a camera mobile phone, and sporting an extremely bright built-in, 12-LED flashlight, to boot.

My small stun gun disguised as cell phone helped me survive some hard times, without flipping a potential employer out ever. The company that employed me eventually adheres to a meticulous dress code. Mobile phones are not a problem, to be sure. To learn more visit http://www.mysafetydefense.com/pretender
Sign up to rate and review this story