Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

How To Despair Barely Concerning Your Protection While Out Job-Hunting

by left64 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 350 words

0Unrated
I was among many that belonged to massive layoffs during the course of the economic depression. My partner helped, obtaining me a cashier's work at a six-table brasserie. It paid barely, but other people had it much worse. I gave thanks to Aries to no end, and accepted my work.

Subsequently, it struck me that Aries was having an affair with the brasserie owner, which was married, and got two children. I quit, the guy and employment both, and bought a stun gun disguised as cell phone in order to try job-hunting on my own.

Aries, two-timing, but useful nevertheless, had gotten me onto stun devices. These immobilize for 20 to 40 minutes in order to buy you time to skedaddle and also contact 9-1-1, yet are non-lethal. Your own enemy recovers, more than enough to slog to his jail cell.

Once an outburst of electrical energy is dumped immediately straight into his own system, the receiver of electrical charge becomes incapable to move his muscles or keep balanced. He tumbles over subsequently, although with no irreparable damage suffered.

Now, I didn't think a gun-toting employment applicant to be a good picture everywhere. Therefore I set my sights on disguised stun weapons. Job interviewers would not notice, nor would predators on the prowl in the streets.

Mobile phone stun weapons appeared my best bet. These type of devices are natural to office attire, and who does not go around having a cellular phone available now? Moreover, I liked stun guns with flashlight since job-hunting is going to bring me throughout town.

Boy, did I come across precisely what I needed with a 4.5 million volt Pretender cell phone stun weapon. This is a stun weapon with high voltage appearing like a camera phone, and having an incredibly bright built-in, 12-LED flashlight, to boot.

My little stun gun disguised as cell phone helped me survive some adversity, without flipping a probable employer out ever. The company which employed me eventually takes a stringent dress code. Cellular telephones are not a problem, to be sure. To learn more visit http://www.mysafetydefense.com/pretender
Sign up to rate and review this story