Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The Queen Of Hearts

Kissing Band Members

by moocow 9 reviews

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII will ALWAYYYYYYYYYYYS Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove youuuuuuuuu!!!!! yeah. here you go.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 683 words

1Original
Chapter 8- Kissing Band Members

When I woke up the bed was empty but I heard the shower from the conjoining bathroom going and I smiled sitting up and leaning against the headboard. Closing my eyes I breathed in and turned on my stereo to a random CD.

"The Cure?" Jerking my head sideways I smiled at Pete who was wearing a pair of my pajamas that were even too big for him. I nodded and leaned back again as he crossed the room and wiped his nose for a moment before sitting down, Indian style in front of me.

"Thank you for taking care of me again," he smiled and I bit my lip, nodding.

"It's fine...I really don't mind," Looking away I wrung my hands together. I was partially scared.

There's a gun in the closet

Shaking my head I turned to see Pete messing with his bangs, trying to get them over on one side.

"Pete...you're hopeless," he pouted and I leaned over to fix his hair for him. "First soup, then walking, sleeping and now hair,"

My attention was so fixed on his hair, I didn't realize that I had my own audience. Adverting my eyes, I looked down to see Pete lightly smiling and almost staring me down.

"What?" I asked softly and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and sat back only to whack my head against the headboard. "Owww," I mumbled and Pete lightly laughed before placing his hand behind my head and rubbing it through my hair.

"You are crazy," he muttered and I pouted. Pete just smirked and shook his head slightly before stopping but leaving his hand there.

"Pete..." I started and he shook his head and leaned over and shocked me more by giving one of the better kisses I've had in my life of crime.

The shock sent me backwards again and I hit my head and we both pulled apart, Pete laughing and me sinking down to place it on my pillow.

"That's not funny," I mumbled and he stopped for a second and nodded his head, hands keeping himself up on either side of me.

"You're right, it's not," he whispered and I closed my eyes as another make out session started.

It was the fact that he was getting turned on by this and the fact he had lowered himself even more and his hands were roaming that got me thinking. If this happened or if I let it happen...it would just be that much harder on me. I slightly jumped at the feel of one of his hands creeping up my shirt and grabbed his hand and placed it back on the bed. He pulled away and sheepishly smiled.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled and I shook my head.

"I...I just don't think I'm ready," I admitted, I wasn't. Pete raised an eyebrow.

"You're not a virgin are you?" I shook my head, breathlessly smiling.

"No, I just don't want to move to fast," Pete smiled and gave one last kiss before sitting back up and letting me lean back against the headboard.

"So, your beautiful, half Italian, half New Yorker, you cook and your mature," Pete named off the things on his fingers and I smiled and nodded my head.

"I guess," Pete smirked and sighed.

"Guess what?" he asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he smiled widely and kind of jumped up and down on my bed without standing up.

"We might start a band," My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" Pete nodded his head quickly and smiled widely again.

"While you were in a different world last night, the boys and I were discussing that 'New Band' showdown at that club we went to a few weeks back, and we thought it would be cool to do it," I bit my lip. Would this intervene? Pete frowned. "What?" he asked. I shook my head.

"It's a fabulous idea...I'll know somebody in a band," Pete shook his head and managed to steal another kiss.

"You'll be dating somebody in a band,"
Sign up to rate and review this story