Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

porn password

by paigewhite187 0 reviews

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-22 - 529 words

0Unrated
We've all seen it on our favorite detective shows on television. The computer expert is trying to access someone's account. In no time the expert guesses the password - it was the name of the subject's daughter.

It can happen to you. If you are using passwords like names, dates, and addresses then someone else may be able to guess them. Unscrupulous people can then gain access to your accounts.

Don't think that people can't guess your passwords. People who know you also know what you want. If they wish to break into one of your accounts, they can start guessing based on the things you like. A funny example of this is the Seinfeld episode The Secret Code by which Kramer is able to guess George's ATM code.

Now what exactly is a strong password? It is by definition is a that is difficult to guess. A mix of random letters and numbers is a strong password. Including both uppercase and lowercase letters makes it stronger. Passwords also need to be long enough to make them harder to guess. It's a good idea to possess your passwords a minimum of 10 characters long. If your login allows it, including symbols such as @ or $ will make them even stronger.

http://www.pornpasswordex.com/

An example of a strong password is "uxSivy1UQ8". An example of a password including symbols is "Q6Su4^3Gb@". Passwords like this are impossible to guess and will help keep your login accounts secure.

All this seems great theoretically but difficult to implement in practice. After all, how does someone produce a strong password? People are just not proficient at coming up with random numbers and letters. If you just smash letters in your keyboard to make a password, then you'll probably come up with combinations such as "qwerty" which happen to be common passwords that hackers will attempt. Even if you had some method of coming up with strong passwords, how does one remember them?

The answer is to use a password manager program. Such programs will generate strong passwords. They'll also store them on your pc.

There are some other suggests keep in mind to safeguard your identity. It is important to use a different password for each of your logins. By doing this a hacker who gains use of a password on a single of your logins won't be able to use it for anything else. And of course, never provide your passwords to anyone, even when they seem legitimate. So called "phishing" scams work by sending you an email that appears to be from your bank but actually is just a trick using the purpose of getting your password. The best advice here is to never login from an email.

In summary, you can protect your identity with strong passwords by doing the following:

Always use strong passwords, consisting of random uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers for all your logins.
Use a password manager to create and store your passwords.
Use a different password for each login.
Don't give your passwords to anyone no matter how legitimate they may seem.
Avoid phishing scams by not logging in from emails you receive.
Sign up to rate and review this story