Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Summer Day

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noiz and Rob spend another lazy summer together.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-10-27 - 237 words - Complete

0Unrated
Summer Day:

It's nice outside today. Mosh lied on the grass, staring at the vast blue sky. He enjoyed days of nothing to do. Sometimes, the mouse wished that they could go on forever. An old song faintly filled his head. A soft breeze floated over his head.

Mosh glanced up to see a pair of brown feet twirling in the tall grass. Noiz disappeared into her own world again. She looked so cute in her shawl and long flowing skirt. The gold sandals and white blouse just completed her look. The mouse boy gave the spinning princess a gently smile.

Some flowers in her hair would look cute. Mosh reached over and chewed on the petals of a flower growing next to him. Her beauty made his mind get lost in another soft, fluffy daydream about her. The mouse giggled to himself like a little child. However, he paused when he noticed a shadow cast over him on this clear, sun-filled down. The mouse looked upwards to see his girlfriend on her knees, looking down at him.

"Is something funny?" she asked. Mosh smiled and shook his head.

"No, not really," he said. Noiz just plopped down next to him in the grass.

"I don't want to go inside," she said.

"Me neither," her boyfriend replied, "Me neither." This day couldn't get any more perfect. In that moment, the slight thought of marriage crossed his mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story