Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Geek, The Girl, and The Guy Who Wants Her

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

The basic set up, I've noticed. But we work. I think.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-10-27 - 248 words

0Unrated
The way he looks at her...I know. I know that he wants her. I don't know in what way though.

But, as her bestfriend, I have to warn her against it. We've been friends since we were the same height back in elementary.

I was being beaten up and she cams in, little fists flying and short legs kicking. She helped me when nobody else would.

And we became bestfriends, me her sanity and her my voice. I live her like a sister. So it's my job to let her know he hates people like us.

The geeks, that is. She doesn't openly say anything about her geek side like me. And she's beautiful. She always has been.

I guess I'm just worried she'll get hurt. I can't let her get hurt if I can stop it.




Anyone else notice that when there's a movie or a story with a trio, it's always a geek, a girl and then the boy who likes her? Yeah, me too. So I'm writing this. Also, I will eventually be upload the ends of stories that I can't just seem to finish (Call me What you Want, New Times, Why'd You Even Bother, etc.) I don't know when though. It's not going to be the full stories, but just the very, very short versions of them.

They'll be in the stories themselves, so don't get mad at me. Anyway, R+R while I go to sleep.

Hugs and Jelly Babies,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story