Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Saying goodbye to FicWad

by xXLaylaxX 4 reviews

I guess there comes a time for everything

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-10-28 - 329 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well hello there; it's been quite awhile hasn't it?

I just want to start off by saying that when I first joined this site about two years ago (I still cannot believe it has been that long) it was the absolute best thing for 14 year old me. This site showed me that there are other people out there just like me and that I should just accept myself for who I am. From my sexuality to my general out-look on life. FicWad was a life saver. I remember that whenever I felt depressed or sad or low I would just come on here and read a fic about my favorite band in the whole world. And while I wasn't very well known on this site, I still spent a lot of time coming here and reading all of the things you guys have written. Some bad, some mind-blowingly amazing.

I guess I stopped coming here about sometime last year. For some reason, whenever I came on this site, I didn't get the peace that I would usually get. I don't know if it's me that has changed or the site but I think that I just out grew the stage in my life where I needed this site.

I wouldn't say that I am an excellent writer, actually I believe that I am far from it. Looking back at all of the stories that I have here just make me cringe with embarrassment and I'd like to believe that I have gotten better at writing. I'm going to be deleteing all of the stories that I have posted in the next few days, like I said, I just cringe with embarrassment when I look at the things I have posted here.

So, I'm sorry if I have bored you, I just felt as if I owed a goodbye to the site and the people that meant so much to 14 year old me. Thank you for always being here. Goodbye.
Sign up to rate and review this story