Categories > Original > Erotica > Kitsune Dabbles

Forever

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Noiz makes Mosh promise her that he will stay with until him died in the early morning hours.

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-10-29 - 334 words - Complete

0Unrated
Forever:

Noiz and Mosh laid in bed together in the early morning hours. The girlfriend had a small smile on her face.

"I love you," she whispered, gently tapping his nose. Mosh gave her a gently smile.

"I love you too," he said back. Noiz hand softly ran up his chest. The mouse boy trembled as her fingertips ran along his skin. She slowly wrapped her around his board shoulders. Her lips gently touched his ear. Mosh trembled at the feeling of her hot breath on his skin. Noiz glanced up at the side of his face.

"You are going to stay with me until you die," she whispered. The mouse boy looked down at her with big eyes.

"Noiz-sama?" he asked. His girlfriend looked him in the eye.

"Is that a problem?" she asked. Mosh swallowed and quickly shook his head. Her hands wrapped around his under the sheets.

"Promise that you," she whispered, "I want to hear you say it in words." Mosh's eyes darted around rather nervously.

"Noiz-sama..." he mumbled.

"Please," she said in a low voice, "You'll hurt me if you don't." Mosh looked down at their hands. She's done this before. It's not to be mean; she just wanted to hear that she is loved. Noiz's lower lip began to tremble.

"Mosh-kun..." she murmured. Mosh nodded and took her hands into his own.

"I will love you even after death," he said. Noiz looked at him with big eyes.

"You mean it?" she asked.

"I mean it with all of my being!" the mouse boy said aloud. Noiz's heart flipped as she rested her head on his chest.

"I'm so happy," she whispered, "I love you so much." The mouse boy patted her on the head and smiled to himself.

Anything to keep you happy, he thought,/ Anything to keep you happy./ They would get up and start another day again. She's going to want to hear that she is loved again tomorrow as well.

Little in Short Notes
Sign up to rate and review this story