Categories > Original > Horror

A Haunting in Hillsborough

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: Horror - Rating: R - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-11-03 - 254 words

0Unrated
I was slammed against the wall, forced back by something gripping my throat. Mandy stared from the door. "Go!" I gasped. "Take Demon and go."

My throat constricted, cutting off my airway. I threw off the leash from my wrist to Mandy.

I was lifted up on the wall by my neck, my feet leaving the floor. "J-Jasmin?" Mandy asked stupidly.

"Go!" I screamed. She jumped and snatched leash. As she ran to the door, I was dropped. She made it out just before the door slammed shut, Demon in front of her.

"Jasmin!" Mandy screamed, pounding on the door. A cold chill ran down my neck.

"Get. Out."

Before I could process what had just happened, I was thrown sideways across the wall, landing hard on my arm.
I didn't think. Just got up and opened the door. Mandy stood there, face tear stained and red. I pushed her back and stepped outside.

The door slammed against my back, echoing in the quite neighborhood. I didn't even flinch. "Your arm is bleeding." Mandy whispered.

I took Demon's leash from her. "We need to go." I said, my voice rough.
She grabbed my free hand. I just started walking.

I had to find her.


I've been sitting on this for a while. I guess is should finally post it. And yes, this is just a teaser.

I should be able to get the first chapter up here before I have to go.

So R+R and all that good stuff.

Hugs and Puppies,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story