Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Fox Poison

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki is seduced into doing the unthinkable with the Mother after he comes home from work one night.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Tsuzuki - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-07 - 687 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Five: Fox Poison:

Tonight set the sheets on fire as sweat developed on his body. Her moans took control of his mind. Everything became a blur around him. He couldn't even feel her nails dig into his back.

"More!" she cried. "Harder! Harder!" Her honey-filled voice reeked with arsenic. Reason fell mute in his mind. His grip on her shoulders tightened to the point of nearly breaking them. She loved the raw savage pleasure he delivered. Men were the same to her. No matter how nice they were or how faithful they were, they all wanted the same thing. Women were just as bad as the men. Humans in her eyes were just as perverted as her kind. This proved to be true for shinigami as well. It didn't matter in the end. She and her children all benefited from it in the end.

"I can't hold it!" he cried. She threw back head and moaned as he emptied his load. His grip loosened as he dropped beside of her panting. The Mother sat on the edge of futon smirking moments later.

"Well," she said. "That was rather entertaining." The shinigami looked up puzzled.

"Huh?" he asked. Tsuzuki noticed "Anna" grinning at him. A horrified look came over his face as he realized what happened.

"No…" he murmured. The Mother gave him a small shrug.

"I have to admit," she spoke. "You're a really big boy. No wonder Anna-chan loves you so much!" Tsuzuki gritted his teeth as she laughed at him.

"You!" he hissed. "You tricked me!"

"Uh-uh-uh," the Mother said. "I offered and you took at your own free will."

"I don't remember that!" he snapped. The Mother gave him a sexy pout.

"Aw, that's not very nice," she cooed. "Especially since I gave you greater pleasure than that silly girl could." Tsuzuki growled at her.

"Don't talk about my Ann-chan like that!" he snapped.

"Why?" the kitsune challenged. "She is part of me after all." Her husband gave her on an icy glare. He crawled out of the futon and left the room. The Mother smirked as watched him walk off.

"But seriously, I had great time!" she called after him. Tsuzuki changed his pace to running. He barricaded himself in the guestroom. The man leaned the door panting. He put his hand to his forehead as he began to remember what happened.

He came home after work to find his apartment dark with an empty feeling greeting him. His eyes glanced around the living room.

"Hello?" Tsuzuki whispered. "I'm home." His caught the scent of jasmines dipped in a spicy Arabic perfume. Curiosity led him down the hall. Dimly-lit candles lit up the main bedroom. Tsuzuki looked around at the set-up. Instinct told him to back out now.

"Welcome home," a husky seductive voice greeted him. The shinigami looked up to see his wife sitting on their futon waiting. She wore the red and black lace baby doll he liked on her so much. Tsuzuki backed away shaking his head.

"Oh no," he muttered. "You're trying to trap me." The Mother pretended to look hurt.

"Asato-kun," she whimpered. "Why would I do such a thing? Don't you trust me?"

"No," Tsuzuki answered. His wife looked disappointed.

"But why now?" she asked. She stood up and walked over to embrace him. Tsuzuki struggled not to look at her lovely bosom in the baby doll.

"You are not my Anna-chan," he said. "You're just using her body!" The Mother rested her arms around his broad shoulders.

"I wouldn't do that," she cooed. "Please trust me." The kitsune leaned in and planted a little kiss on his lips. One kiss was all it took to lure him in. Thinking about again made him cringe. He shook his head to himself.

I have to get Anna-chan back!

Back in the main bedroom, the Mother collapsed backwards on the futons laughing aloud. "That was too easy!" she howled. "Sucker took the bait and fell for it! Oh, buddy, men are such perverted tools!"

Suddenly, she paused and became serious. "Oh, you're still here," she muttered, slightly disappointed.
Sign up to rate and review this story