Categories > Original > Fantasy > Mini charactor series of one shots

RomyRose - The Wake Up call

by PartyPoisen 0 reviews

(DRAFT) NO NEARLY DONE.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2013-11-08 - 1162 words

0Unrated
Gerard smiled down at the twins who he had just picked up from Ava's after a two month tour. She had finally broke down and agreed to let him have them all summer and so there they were on a bunk. Rose with him on his bunk in her Barbie pajamass and Rose with Mikey in her Poke'mon ones Mikey got her before the tour as a way to soften the blow about them leaving. Rose had her hair in a messy pony tail and it was currently going up his nose as she sucked her thumb in her sleep and curled up into his side with Romy's stuffed Monkey and every so often she would kick out and starle him.
.
Romy was laying in Mikey's side with a leg over him and was hugging his neck as she softly snored/drooled right in his face. Mikey was so used to it that he had bitched constantly that he missed 'the tornato twins of fury' so when he heard that Gerard was going to barrow a crew car to drive to Ava's to get the girls, he had hopped in the car depite it being the wrong one and hopped about like a kid waiting in line at Disneyland. He has since had either monkey attached to him since the arrival of them.
.
.
He woke up to Rose being gone and Romy and Mikey were already out of their bunk but the shouting of argument from the front, he was guessing he knew where his kids were and he was right cause he walked into the middle of a war zone. Mikey was holding Romy back well Frabk had Rose and they were both hugging either girl to their chests as the twins tried to hit one another from either side of the bus.
.
.
.
"What the hell is going on here?!?" Gerard shouted as he crossed his arms over his chest.
.
.
The two eight year olds started the water works and dragged their god fathers over to him as they tried to tell him what was going on. Mikey and Frank looked ready to cry themsleves as the girls vice grips tightened.
.
.
"Let go." He demanded as he picked either girl up.
.
.
"Rosie. Tell me what happened?" He asked.
.
"NOT FAIR!" Romy protested.
.
"You will get a turn Rome. Rosie first then you."
.
"Romy called me ugly cause I have yellow hair and she has hair like you then I got mad and threw cereal at her and then uncle Frankie said food war and we played food war and then Uncle Mikey got mad and then Romy ran of food so she punched me in the face and you always said if spmeone hits you then you hit them back so I hit her back and we hit each other and then Uncle Mikey and Uncle Frankie stopped us." She said a matter of factly.
.
.
He looked t Romy ready for a more dramatic excuse but she just smiled.
.
.
"She it right."
.
"What am I gonna do with you two? Seriously?" He asked as he sighed and threw his head back.
.
.
"Love us. Feed us. Give us more food cause they threw our at one another." frank listed off.
.
.
"Shut up Frank. Girls eat and if you fight again... Romy. You will stay on the bus and not see us sing."
.
.
.
Gerard didn't realize how much it would effect the girls to be in a bus for a four months. They were gonna really drive everyone crazy. He left as soon as they got new bowls of cereal and ate like responsible kids without fighting.
.
.
"I swear Frank. You put any more sugar in their cereal and you will baby sit them till they crash depsite how much you balls hurt when I kick you." Gerard warned.
.
.
They short guitarist smiled up at Gerard with a mischevious smile.
.
.
"So girls are you excited to see us play on stage?" Mikey as the two pint sized wrecking machines.
.
"Yep. We wanna see daddy kick ass." Romy explained.
.
.
Mikey was taken back but didn't say anything.
.
.
"And see you shred uncle Mikey. Mommy said you like a monkey scratch his junk..... What does that mean?" Rose asked.
.
.
Frank tried his best to not laugh well both twins were staring up at Mikey who's eyes were ready to pop from their sockets.
.
.
"Uncle Mikey, mommy said to Daddy that since he was taking us she could have more hump time with Andy and she reallly needed it. What did she mean?" Romy asked.
.
.
By this time Frank was so red in the face that he look constipated. It would be funny from outside looking inside but for Mikey he felt so embarrassed. He quickly got up from his seat and threw his bowl in the sink.
.
.
"GERARD! GERARD I NEED YOU IN HERE TO ANSWER THES......" Mikey had shouted till he got to the back where Gerard already had popped his cocktail of pills.
.
"You took pills." Mikey said rather than ask.
.
"Yeah. Just to help me get through the day with them two running around."
.
"You're a poor excuse for a dad and they deserve someone better than your sorry, pill popping ass. Stay away from them till tonight and don't think about taking nothing else. Clean the fuck up."
.
.
Ray had walked from the back with Bob and stood there and watched the two brother's exchanges.
.
.
"What the fuck you gonna do about it? Nothing. They are my girls." Gerard snapped back.
.
"With a mother with deep enough pockets to keep a asorry ass like you away from her kids. She did it once and she can do it again. I know you don't want that. Stay away or I will call her and you will be lucky to see the girls at all." Mikey warned.
.
.
Gerard glared at Mikey well he had shut the door behind him. Mikey walked to the eating area where the girls had already talking to Frank about their lives with their mother the last two months. He smiled down at them and kept them entertained well looking aty the door waiting for Gerard to come out high. Luckily he stayed away all day till that night when it was time to get ready to do dound check. Frank had already taken the girls off the bus to the fitting room and kept them there well Mikey waited for Gerard.
.
.
"Where.... My bab-bay-ni-uh. Where me little people?" Gerard slurred as he walked from the back high and more than likely drunk from the alcohol had kept in his bags.
.
"With Frank...." Mikey repsoned back as Gerard made his way past the him smelling like a bar.
.
"Thanfff you.... Wub you. You goooo broder." He said more wasted than usual.
.
.
"I'm taking the girls back to Ava after the show. You care to much about your alcohol than your kids."
.
.
Gerard looked at him all loopie eyed and










....................
.
Sign up to rate and review this story