Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts

Boys-Toys

by MelonCandy 0 reviews

Gen. When Cloudy met Squally. They really hit it off! Er, sorta.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Cloud, Leon - Published: 2006-08-07 - Updated: 2006-08-07 - 247 words - Complete

1Funny
Leon watches the stranger, those blue-glowing eyes assessing him warily, and a feeling of self-consciousness comes over the former Commander of Balamb.

The spiky haired man draws his sword, on guard. Leon follows suit, pulling the gunblade from its sheath.

A distant female voice distracts him, "Cloud!" and the blonde darts forward. Straight at him. Leon lets a smirk fall on his face, and pulls the trigger. The faint smile falters when the man doesn't fall, barely rocks with the impact.

Those creepy eyes widen, lips part as the man's tanned hand comes away from his shoulder, bloody. "A gun-sword." It's barely a whisper. Leon figures he's either melodramatic or going into shock. Judging by the swaying, it's probably the latter.

"That's... cheating."

"Whatever."

Up the trail run two girls, one wearing pink and the younger wearing not much at all. The pink one gasps and runs over to the blond man's side, and eases him to the ground, fussing. Leon turns to head back, but his way is blocked.

"You. You're a stupid meanie, you know?" The word 'meanie' stings in it's familiarity, so Leon lets the girl kick him in the shin and punch him once in the stomach. It hurts a lot more than he lets on, but he manages to choke out a 'Whatever.'

He heads back into Traverse Town, gunblade propped on his shoulder like Seifer used to do, and he doesn't realize that he's missing his potions until the next day.
Sign up to rate and review this story