Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love Hurts

by FightingForever 0 reviews

A leaving note from a man to the one he loves. Frerard oneshot

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-11-18 - 406 words

0Unrated
I don't know what made me write this. It's just really a oneshot but in like a letter form? Anyway it was inspired by one of my all time favourite songs 'Love Hurts' by Nazareth

If you enjoyed it let me know

Vikki xoxo

P.S it's super short



My darling Gerard.


It hurts.

It hurts so bad just being in the same room as you, breathing the same air. Watching you smile, knowing you're just fine while I'm in a million tiny pieces. I'm nothing now, dust floating in the endless air, hoping to finally settle but forever falling. I needed you...I still need you.

It was a lie what I was taught. Love will set you free, love will bring you the greatest joy. Bullshit. Love will grasp your heart and pummel it into the dirt, leaving wounds and scars over the barely beating organ and causing you the harshest agony you'll ever suffer. I learned that, the truth, from you.

Those idiots got it all wrong baby. I was told love was the greatest thing that could ever happen to you, that I'd be at my happiest and I'd never want to let it go. Well baby, I'm trying but I can't let it go, I don't want this feeling. Love is just a fucking lie to make you miserable.

Love was made to hurt you, to tear you into pieces. It was made to burn brighter and brighter until when it's finally at its hottest, it will leave you alone and burning. I can't say you didn't warn me though Gerard, I learned a whole lot from you.

I guess I should be getting to my point. I can't live without you, I can't live with the burning, I can't live with the suffocation my heart is suffering...I can't live without you. I'm leaving for good. Not just the band but I'm leaving life.

I'm leaving you and the burning wreckage of our love behind. I'm leaving this shell of who I once was and I'm going to find some sort of freedom. I'm leaving everything for the great unknown and with a bit of luck, I may find freedom, a bittersweet relief. I loved you, I still love you, I'll always love you. And one more thing before I end this letter and my life. You were right Gee, just like always you were right.

Love hurts.

Frankie xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story