Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > If You Were Here

If You Were Here

by AW555 0 reviews

The typical Inu yasha song fic lol. I don't own Inu Yasha or anyone in it. I don't own If You Were Here (The song) or the Thompson Twins.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters:  Kagome, Inuyasha - Published: 2005-04-23 - Updated: 2005-04-23 - 344 words - Complete

-1Cliche
'If you were here I could deceive you'


Did she think I liked deceiving her? Did she think I liked to sneak off in the night and see Kikyo? No, I hated doing it, but I had to.


'And if you were here you would believe'


If she would just stay. If only she would let me explain, but no. She runs off to her time every time she see me and Kikyo.


'But would you suspect my emotion wandering, yeah'


She always thinks I see Kikyo when I look at her, but she doesn't see. The looks I give her are not for Kikyo, but for her and her alone.


'Do not want a part of this anymore'


Of course I still love Kikyo, but only as a friend. She was just a friend that I could talk to about the way I felt, but not anymore. Now, she's just a shell of what used to be.


' The rain water drips from a crack in the ceiling'


Now, I have Kagome. She understands me and she cheers me up. Why she doesn't see that, I don't know. Her affection towards me seems to come and go. Just like the rain.


'And I'll have to spend my time on repair'


She only turns cold to me when she thinks of Kikyo. When she thinks I love Kikyo. When she thinks I only see her as Kikyo. Now is the time. I've go to tell her.


'But just like the rain I'll be always falling, yeah only to rise and fall again'


I find her sitting on the well. The well that brought this amazing woman to me. The gateway from our time to hers. I look at her.


'If you were here I could deceive you and if you were here you would believe but would you suspect my emotion wandering, yeah do not want a part of this anymore'


"Kagome,"

"Yes Inu Yasha,"

"I love you,"

(I don't own 'If you were here' by the Thompson Twins)
Sign up to rate and review this story