Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 16

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

It's the day before Frank has to do something drastic, and he needs a distraction to calm him down...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-11-22 - 1369 words - Complete

0Unrated
Friday came. Frank had one day before he had to have sex with Mikey. On his hour breaks at work, the planned affair was all he could think about. The thoughts rushed through his mind, frantically and restlessly occupying it. Each thought was different yet so similar, and there were so many of them that they seemed to overlap each other. He had voices in his head - some screaming, some whispering and some laughing, and no matter how soft the whispering voices were, they sounded just as loud as the screaming ones.

(FRANK, DON'T DO IT! IT'LL FUCKING RUIN YOU! Frank, do it... everything'll be fine... NO! NO, IT FUCKING WON'T! Gerard won't find out... YES, HE FUCKING WILL! AND WHEN HE DOES, HE'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF! /No... everything'll be fine... Gerard loves you.../)

Frank couldn't concentrate on anything. As each second passed, he felt more and more tense, and the butterflies in his stomach had evolved into fucking pterodactyls. Their wings beat the inside of his stomach and they screeched terrifyingly.

When he got home and walked into the living room, an oblivious Gerard stood up to hug him, slinging his arms around his neck.

"Frankie!" he yelled excitedly, pulling back to kiss Frank.
"Hahaha, c-calm down, Gee-baby! I wasn't gone for that long!" replied Frank, who stuttered a little out of nervousness.
"Mmm, 8 hours is kinda long..." whispered Gerard seductively.

Was he in the mood?

"Hehe, have you got a gun in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?" replied Frank, who could feel Gerard's boner pressing hard against his jeans. He stroked Gerard's soft face, staring into his hazel eyes and taking in every beautiful detail.

"Mmm, just happy to see you, baby."

Yup, he was definitely in the mood. This made Frank happy and also relieved - not just because of the pleasure of the sex he knew they were going to have, but mainly because having sex with Gerard would be a sweet distraction from what Frank knew he had to do the next day.

The two slowly brought their smiling faces closer together, puckering up and kissing each other sweetly and softly. Gerard moved his hand up to grip the back of Frank's head, making Frank moan and kiss him harder. He opened his mouth without a shadow of hesitation, and Gerard slipped his tongue in, licking the inside of Frank's wet mouth. Their tongues were practically battling for dominance, hitting each other and twisting around each other.
"Uhhh!" moaned Gerard loudly, instantly moving his hands down to grip Frank's waist tightly.
"Oh, Gerard, fuck me now..." groaned Frank eagerly, slowly grinding his hard crotch against Gerard's.
"Ok, baby, but this time, you're penetrating me."

Within a minute, give or take, Gerard and Frank were naked in their bedroom, hugging each other's waists. They sweetly embraced each other, but Gerard stepped away after a while and walked over to the dark nightstand.
"Hang on, baby, I got something while you were at work today..." growled Gerard sensually as he opened the top drawer, exciting Frank. He shut the drawer and walked back over to Frank with a sexy smile, holding something behind his back.
"What is i -" asked Frank, trying to peer over Gerard's shoulder before he was cut off by a long index finger on his lips.
"Uh-uh-uh." interrupted Gerard. "Close your eyes."
Frank did as requested.
"Now, hold out your hands. And remember, no peeking!"
"I'm not gonna peek!" replied Frank in a slight sing-song.
He did as requested again, and Gerard pulled a small tube from behind his back. He popped the cap off and squeezed a little of the gooey substance inside onto Frank's anticipating hands. Frank shuddered a little at the sudden coldness of the substance.
"Gerard, what is this...?" asked Frank slowly and curiously.

"You can open your eyes now."

Frank opened his eyes to see Gerard standing provocatively in front of him, waving a little tube of lube. Gerard chuckled lightly, carelessly dropping the lube, and he sat down on the edge of the bed with his hands by his hips, his legs spread out in front of him and his heels balancing on the floor.

"Frankie, baby, get over here and rub some of that lube on my junk..."

"But I thought I was penetrating you this time."

"Oh, but it's cherry-flavoured. I didn't wanna buy some nice, tasty lube and not have you taste it on my dick..."

Frank moaned in excitement as he ran over to Gerard. He got on his knees and slapped his hands hard against Gerard's solid crotch.
"Ohhhh, Frank!" groaned Gerard loudly, who was hurt a little by how hard Frank hit his hands on his crotch, but was mostly pleasured. Frank rubbed his hands up and down Gerard's balls, smearing the lube everywhere and not missing a single spot. The lube stuck to Gerard's curly, black pubes, and Frank then worked his gooey hands on Gerard's rock-solid dick, which was soon encased in a shiny coat of lube as Frank's hands were wrapped around it, travelling up and down. He then took his sticky hands away and replaced them with his face, burying it into Gerard's hot, tasty crotch that was wet with lube and precum. Frank's dick was also dripping with precum, and Gerard gasped and exhaled sharply as Frank licked his balls.
"Oh, Frank..." was all Gerard could say; he could barely speak over all the pleasure Frank was making him feel.
"OW! Fuck, Frank, that fucking hurt!" he then yelled, as Frank pulled on Gerard's pubes with his teeth.
"Sorry..." apologised Frank, who had a pube sticking out of his mouth like a sore thumb.

Well, a sore penis.

"Uhh, Frank you got a little, uh..." pointed out Gerard, gesturing to his own mouth. Frank then sucked the whole pube into his mouth and swallowed it with a large, loud gulp.
"Fuck, Frankie! You're kinky!" laughed Gerard, bending over like Frank did when they first had sex.
"You ready, baby?" asked Frank, walking behind him and slapping his buttock.
"Ah! Mm... yeah... ready, baby... actually, wait just a second."
Gerard grabbed the lube, squeezed some into his mouth and got on his knees in front of Frank. He grabbed his twitching hips to hold him in place as he stood, and he slowly wrapped his lips around his hard-on, covering it in the lube.
"Oh, fuck, Gerard!" yelled Frank ecstatically.
"Mmmmmmm..." groaned Gerard, who was now deepthroating Frank.
"Ooh, oh, Gerard..." moaned Frank, as Gerard stopped sucking and bent over again.
Frank let out a little disappointed whine, as he said to Gerard "Mmm, baby, why'd ya sto-op?"
"Because I want you inside of me now..." answered Gerard straightfowardly. This just turned Frank on even more, and his hands were instantly spread out on Gerard's back, clawing at it a little.
"Ohh, baby, that feels so good!" moaned Gerard in pleasure.
"Ohhh, it'll get so much better than that, Gee..." growled Frank sexily.
He thrusted hard and fast into Gerard, the lube making it easy to penetrate him. They both moaned loudly as Frank's dick quickly entered Gerard's hole. Gerard grabbed his own dick and began to slide his hands up and down it in time to Frank's thrusts. Well, he tried to jack off in time - instead, the jerks were actually sloppy and erratic. Gerard jerked it hard, and it wasn't long before he came all over his hands, stomach, crotch and the once-black duvet with a low, loud and throaty moan. Frank took notice of Gerard's cumming, making him even hotter than before, were that possible. His thrusts were even harder, and the loud smacking noise his bony hips made when they hit Gerard's cheeks was enough to make him cum inside of Gerard.
"OHHH, YES!" yelled Frank, who then slowly pulled out of Gerard and collapsed in an exhausted heap with him on the bed.

They panted and were sweaty all over. Before falling asleep, they cuddled and stared into each other's shiny, hazel eyes. Frank completely forgot about what he had to do the next day.

Sex with Gerard... truly his sweet distraction.
Sign up to rate and review this story