Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

It Always Seems Impossible Until It's Done

by drtylttlscrt 0 reviews

Frerard one-shot! Enjoy, my kumquats. Ooh, that rhymed. Ish. .-.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-11-27 - 1113 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ok, so I've managed not to blow all my megabytes of data... I have 5.8 left. Anyways, I've always wondered why people say Frerard isn't real when Frank and Gerard always did stuff, so I decided to write a little one-shot about it. I know they said they were just messing, but that's a LOT of messing! Call me obsessive, but I really, genuinely think it existed... LAWL .-. This is all from Gee's POV, by the way.

Mikey was hugging his stuffed unicorn, stroking its rainbow mane. Ray was tuning his guitar. Bob was drumming a random beat on the table. Frank was calling his girlfriend, Jamia.
"Bye, Jamia. I love you, too." said Frank in a cutesy-wutesy voice. His smile was huge, and I really wished it wasn't. It was obvious that he loved Jamia more than anything, and, as much as I wanted him to be happy with her, I was deeply, madly, painfully in love with him. Every time I could, I would stare at Frank, and sometimes, I'd try to touch him. Not necessarily, you know, there, but anywhere. His arms, his legs... of course, I'd touch him discreetly... and I could never stop thinking about him. I wanted him to be mine. All mine. I was obsessed with him.
"C'mon, guys, we gotta get onstage!" informed Ray, who didn't notice me staring at Frank.

Thank. Gawd.

We all walked excitedly to the stage, and I had a sudden thought - maybe it's not Frank's relationship with Jamia that's stopping us being together; maybe it's because I haven't actually told him how I feel about him... oh, what's the point? He could never love me...

I was an emotional mess, but, as they say, whoever they are, the show must go on. We started with Helena, and I just about managed to sing the correct lyrics, instead of singing some sort of improvisational love ballad to Frank called "I Love You, Frank", or "My Darling Frank", or "Frank, Be Mine", or some other stupid thing.

"What's the worst that I can say? Things are better if I stay..." I sung, amazingly not stuttering, or anything. I looked over at Frank, who was lost in playing his guitar. I gazed lustfully as his elegant fingers danced across the strings, and I stared for so long that I didn't even realise I was staring at him. I also didn't realise that I was beginning to walk towards him...

"So long, and goodnight..."

Ok, I was fucking out of control. My arm was slung around his shoulders, and thank God he only saw it as a friendly thing.

"So long, and goodnight..."

By now, I was holding Frank's waist. I had no idea what I was doing, and I was too impulsive to care. I squeezed it a little, and Frank looked at me as if I'd just kissed him.

Guess what happened next...

Yup, I kissed him. I closed my eyes, puckered up, kissed his lips and squeezed his waist even tighter, this time with both hands. All the girls in the audience went wild, and Mikey, Ray and Bob just stared. Not in a pervy way, heh, more in a WTF way. Anyhoo, Frank wasn't kissing me back, but I didn't let go. Eventually, he stopped playing his guitar, pushed me back and looked at me dead in my hazel eyes. I stared into his, enjoying the view yet presuming there'd be an onstage fight. He'd push me, I'd fall over, and a video entitled "OMG FRANK AND GERARD ONSTAGE FIGHT LAWWWL XP" would be on YouTube within 5 minutes and get a million views by the next morning.

But, no.

Instead...

He kissed me.

He kissed me hard.

Instead of strumming his guitar strings like he should've been, his fingers were tangled in my long, black hair, and his tongue was exploring my mouth. I had no idea what we were doing, I had no idea why we were doing it and I had no idea how Jamia would react, but I didn't give a shit. I was enjoying this way too much to be questioning anything. I squeezed his waist even tighter, and he moaned loudly into my mouth. We were standing near the microphone, so the whole crowd could hear Frank moaning. Fuck, did that make me hard. I brought him closer to me, letting him feel my boner through our jeans. Before long, Frank became hard too, and I knew he loved me back. I wouldn't be surprised if a video entitled "OMG FRERARD ONSTAGE SMOOCH -DIES-" was on YouTube 5 minutes after that, and I also wouldn't be surprised if it got a million views by the next morning.

After the concert, Frank and I walked backstage, gripping and squeezing at each other's waists. His head was resting on my shoulder, and Mikey, Ray and Bob were pissing themselves laughing. I don't think Mikey's ever smiled so much in all his life.
"Gerard... Frank... what the - PFFT, HAHAHAHAHA!"
Ok, I admit it. I blushed, and so did Frank. God, it was so hot when Frank blushed! Like, not in a dirty way, more in a cute way.
"Hey, Frank, what's Jamia's number? I think she might want to know about this!" I'm surprised Ray managed to contain his giggle fits whilst saying that. His face was red all over, and his smile was so humongous that his cheeks were nearly hiding his eyes! Wow, Ray's face going red was nowhere near as hot as when Frank's face went red.

Frank and I needed to get away from those three, so we went into another room. I ran to the nearest water fountain, drenched my face in the water in an effort to calm my nerves and sat down in a chair. Frank jumping on my lap and attacking my neck with his lips, tongue and teeth didn't help with my nervousness, or with my... downstairs, but I didn't stop him. Instead, I just let out a few throaty groans and groped at his buttcheeks. He began to grind against my crotch, and we stared deep into each other's hazel eyes.
"Mmm, Gerard..." he whispered into my ear. "I know they say that it's not possible to love two people at once... but they also say that it always seems impossible until it's done."

And, you know what? I could live with having a boyfriend with a girlfriend.

Anything to be with Frank.

Wow, did I love writing that! I dunno what it is, but something tells me this fic will do well. I sure hope it does, anyways. Honest feedback, please! Virtual hugs for all .-.
Sign up to rate and review this story