Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You Know Where you Are?

You Know Where you Are?

by anafuckingd 0 reviews

It all started in a small town; Lafayette, Indiana.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-10-18 - 656 words

1Exciting
Annabelle’s eyes fluttered open when her alarm clock blared, and she rolled over, hitting the snooze button with her hand.

"Fuck," she groaned, rubbing her eyes tiredly. It was October, and she still wasn’t accustomed to the process of waking up at 6 a.m. everyday. She glanced around her room, letting her eyes adjust to the dark scenery.

She heard footsteps coming down the hall, when her door creaked open. ”Belle, if you don’t wake up, you’ll be late again. Do you even care about graduating?” Her mother said, flicking the light on as she did so. ”Fuck mom, the alarm just went off! I’m a junior anyways, why should I have to think about graduation already?” Anabelle retorted, pulling the covers over her head.

Her mother came to the bed, trying to tug the covers off. Anabelle resisted, determined to keep the duvet over her eyes. ”Do you want me to get your father in here?” Her mother threatened, still pulling on the blanket. Belle paused, realizing that if he were to come in, the outcome wouldn’t be good.

She was absolutely sure that her father hated her, and she didn’t know why, she never did anything wrong. In fact, she was sort of known for doing everything right. She was captain of the volleyball team, she played in the school’s band, and she was already being looked at by certain colleges for scholarships. She had lots of friends, but really only went out with them to escape the hell that was her home life.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she realized her mother was talking to her.

"Belle, are you even listening to a word I’m saying?" She asked, her hand on her hip. Belle shook her head. "What?"

"I can’t believe you. Just get ready or you’ll be late," her mother warned and walked out, slamming the door shut behind her.

Belle rolled her eyes and groaned, getting out of bed. She moved about her room quickly, seeing as it was 6:30, and she had to be at Axl’s by 7:00 if they wanted to be at school on time.

She’d been friends with Axl ever since she could remember. They did everything together; because of this, rumors of them dating floated around the school they went to, and they would get asked about it on a daily basis. It got irritating after awhile, but at times she liked it; she liked the thought of them being together. Of course she never told Axl, since he was always so worried about coming off as a badass. He wouldn’t let a girl get in the way of that- he never let anyone interfere with his ambitions; not even her.

"Shit," she sighed, jumping slightly when she heard her phone buzz. She picked it up off the nightstand and saw that Axl had texted her.

’If you’re late again, I’m gonna cut off that pretty little head of yours.’

She laughed, giggling at the fact that he’d called her pretty. She wiggled her thumbs before she started to type back, thinking of what to say.

’Bite me.’

With that, she set her phone back on the table and went into the bathroom to get ready again. She did what she normally did everyday; straightened her hair, put on eyeliner, and her uniform. She scowled at her appearance slightly, straightening her blouse.

"That’s as good as it’s gonna get," she figured, shutting the light off and getting her backpack and phone from her room. She looked around once more, making sure she didn’t leave anything. Once she was sure she hadn’t, she walked out.

[a/n: ok so i know this is set in the late 70's / early 80's but they have cellphones ok i dont know how or why but they just do]
Sign up to rate and review this story