Categories > Original > Erotica

I Just Wanna Live (Jalex Smut)

by SamLikesSheep 0 reviews

Alex wants to lose his virginity, Jack is just the person to help him.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-12-01 - 1517 words

0Unrated
Curled up watching a movie- Home Alone with Jack, for what had to be the 500th time since the two began dating a year and a half ago, Alex sighed, causing the taller boy to turn his attention away from the movie and down to the boy laying across his lap.

" 'Lex, whats wrong?" Jack mumbled, using every ounce of will power he contained not to look back up and allow himself to be captivated by the movie playing across the screen.

"It's nothing Jack, don't worry." Alex mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt, something he only did when he got nervous about something.

"Come on, you're playing with your shirt. Whats going on?" Jack asked, reaching over and pausing the movie, looking back down at Alex, who had found a great interest in the floor. " 'Lex please. Is this something I did? Someone else? I didn't cheat with the burrito so-"

"Remember how I said I never had sex?" Alex started, looking up at Jack with a nervous, wide-eye expression. "Well um, I've been thinking about that and uh. If you're okay with it, and want to- I uh, you know.." Alex shrugged, sitting up and leaning back against the couch beside Jack. Fingers never once leaving the hem of his shirt.

"You wanna lose your virginity...to me?" Jack clarified, receiving an awkward little nod from Alex, who was still memorizing the pattern of the hardwood flooring. "I would love to?" It came out more of a question than answer, but how else would you answer someone asking for you to take their virginity.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't of brought this up." Alex whispered, standing in a hurry and scurrying out of the room, and down the hall somewhere. Emitting a groan, Jack ran his fingers through his messy hair. He knew this day was going to come, but never thought it would be such a planned, awkward ordeal. He secretly thought it would be spontaneous, and normal? However normal anything could be for the two. He couldn't just say no, and leave Alex to hide off in whatever hiding place he chose after all of that! Standing slowly from the couch, Jack quietly made his way down the hallway, and into their bedroom, where his boyfriend was laying on the bed, phone in hand.

"Uh hey." Jack spoke up, both breaking the silence and grabbing Alex's attention.

"I'm sorry. I made everything really awkward and I shouldn't of and uh yeah. Sorry." Alex mumbled, words coming out of his mouth so fast they all moulded together.

"Don't." Jack grinned, walking over to where his boyfriend was laying, and stood with open arms. Receiving the cute smirk he had grown to love, he felt a pair of skinny arms wrap around his middle as a head rested delicately against his chest. "Look at me?" Jack mumbled against the fluff and pink and brown hair, grinning inwardly as Alex looked up, cheeks still holding a red tint- which Jack knew would be burning after what he was about to do. Hands moving down around Alex's hips, Jack pressed a firm kiss against his boyfriends lips, slowly pushing him back onto the bed. His actions only receiving a soft sound of surprise in return. "What?" Jack whispered to Alex, mouth moving to press soft teasing kisses against the soft skin of Alex's neck.

"Uh, J-Jack, what are you doing?" Alex asked, arms hooking around Jack's shoulders, involuntarily pulling the taller boy closer.

"If it feels nice, don't question it." Jack mumbled, pressing his hips firmly against Alex's, receiving a soft sound of pleasure in response. Grinning down, Jack pressed more kisses against the boys neck, fingers trailing their way up and down Alex's thighs, causing many more sounds to pass the singers lips.

"Jack.." Alex whispered, fingers digging into Jack's shoulder blades as long, skilled fingers began slipping up his shirt.

"Mm, yes?" Jack mumbled against his boyfriends skin, biting down softly.

"You're....you're a tease." Alex moaned softly, arching his back and pressing himself closer to Jack. Alex felt Jack's long fingers continue pushing up his shirt, as he reconnected their lips, grinning as he felt Jack's tongue gently sweep across his bottom lip, almost begging for entrance. Granting it, Alex hummed in pleasure as his fingers trailed up Jack's back, tangling into his messy hair, pulling him closer. Mouth still working against Alex's, Jack slowly began taking Alex's shirt off. Gently rubbing the singers chest, Jack pulled away from the kiss, throwing the article of clothing off, and pressing gentle kisses against the newly exposed skin. Humming in pleasure, Alex slowly began pushing his hands down to Jack's hips, rubbing here as he slowly dipped his fingers under the fabric, fingers skimming lightly along the skin.

"Fuck 'Lex." Jack gasped as Alex continued working his hands up, pressing his lips against Jack's neck, nipping and sucking as his hands worked on removing Jack's shirt. Peeling Jack's shirt off, Alex shifted, pushing Jack against the bed and smoothly straddling his hips. "You're catching on." Jack whispered, hands gripping the singers hips tightly as Alex leaned down, pressing gentle kisses against Jack's neck and chest, hands running down his sides and making their way towards Jack's jeans, which he noticed were getting tighter the more he teased. Grinning against Jack's skin, Alex's fingers, slipped over the fabric, and down to where Jack's ever growing arousal was. Brushing his fingers gently across it, Jack hummed in soft pleasure, sitting himself up and pressing a lustful kiss against Alex's mouth. His hand reaching down to guide the singers fingers, Jack pulled away to whisper. "I like it rough 'Lex." before reattaching his mouth to Alex's. Grinning against his boyfriends lips, Alex shifted his hand, palming down against the boys erection. This earning him a louder sound of pleasure, to Alex's delight. He felt Jack's warm fingers slip down to his hips, and make their way to the button of his extremely tight jeans. "You don't need these." Jack hummed, beginning to remove the black jeans that had been covering how boyfriends legs. After he had done so, he pushed his boyfriend back into the bed, fingers tracing the soft skin just under the waistband of Alex's boxers.

"Fuck.." Alex moaned, as Jack continued running his fingers teasingly along his waist, hooking the waistband of the thin fabric under his thumbs as he began slowly tugging them down, fingers brushing Alex's thighs as he had done so. "Just fucking do it." Alex hummed, grabbing Jacks hips and pressing them against his own. Grabbing Alex's hands, Jack pulled them around to the waistband of his jeans, once again kissing gently at Alex's soft skin as he felt the singers fingers go to work on the button of his jeans, desperately trying to get them off. Finally getting his boyfriends tight jeans undone, Alex inwardly grinned, and began stripping them off. Giving Jack a look somewhere between amused and hornier than fuck, Alex traced down along his hips, noticing that his boyfriend wasn't wearing boxers that night. Leaning down and pressing another hungry kiss against his boyfriends lips, Jack slowly slipped his hands under the waistband of Alex's boxers, fingers making their way towards his erection. A soft whimper of pleasure escaped Alex's lips as Jack's long fingers gently gripped it, slowly making their way up his length, causing a soft moan to pass Alex's lips. Repeating his actions, but with more pressure, Jack grinned as Alex's moans became louder. "Fuck me already." Alex growled, looking up at Jack with a look of pure lust. Slipping off the thin boxers, Jack shifted until he was hovering over Alex.

"If it hurts too badly, just let me know." Jack whispered, although his entire being lusted to be inside already. Receiving a hungry kiss in response, Jack slowly entered, causing a cry of both pain and pleasure to fill the room. Gently kissing at Alex's neck, Jack slowly began to find a slow rhythm, feeling Alex's fingernails dig into his back as he did so. A few thrusts later, he began to feel Alex's grip loosen, and moans of pleasure filled his ears.

"Faster." Alex panted, moans of Jack's name passing his lips as he got what he wanted. Fingers finding Alex's arousal again, Jack moved them in the same rhythm, their moans of pleasure filling the room. "Jack..I'm gonna." Alex moaned, as he finally came, only moments before Jack. The two lay panting, riding out the rest of their orgasms together, before Jack tiredly rolled over, pulling Alex close, and slipping the blankets over themselves, the two lay in silence, laying comfortably in the others arms.

"Hey Jack?" Alex whispered, after a bit, looking up at his boyfriends face.

"Yeah 'Lex?" Jack looked down to where Alex was grinning up at him.

"Thanks, for uh..taking my virginity." Alex mumbled, realizing how awkward that must've sounded. Rather than answering Alex, Jack just pulled him closer, and pressed his lips against Alex's forehead. "I love you Alex."

"Love you too Jack."
Sign up to rate and review this story