Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blinded by Misery

I Don't Need Them

by imashamally

Chrys finally admits the one thing she never thought she would.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-12-13 - 1717 words

?Blocked
I woke up the next morning alone. Did Gee not come to bed last night? Wait what happened last night? I shrugged it off and as soon as my feet hit the floor, a migraine overtook my head. I padded across the floor to grab a couple of aspirins from the medicine cabinet. I weakly made it downstairs afterwards and saw Gerard wasn’t in the kitchen either. I was starting to get worried but was better once I found him asleep on the sofa with his leg hanging off and a pillow tucked under his arm. A small smile made its way to my lips and decided to leave him be. I went back to the kitchen to make some coffee because I know Gerard will want some right when he wakes up, and I need some too. I guess I was loud enough while I made both of us breakfast because he stumbled in while rubbing sleep from his eyes.

“Good morning baby,” I met him half way with his cup of coffee and a small peck. He seemed to melt into the kiss because he sat the cup down and grabbed me instead. I just let him because I honestly have missed this… I don’t think we shared but one kiss yesterday. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in. I heard him moan and my response was my stomach growling. I pulled away with a smack and avoided his stare.

“Sorry my stomach ruined the mood”, he just giggled and released me.

“Well this is nice. My favorite girl, making what smells like my favorite breakfast, and I have my favorite cup of coffee in my hand,” he laughed and made himself situated behind the counter and grabbed a pad and pen. Once the food was done I fixed both our plates and sat in his lap.

“What are you writing”?

“Just a reminder to call my therapist today,” he didn’t make eye contact but shoved a mouthful of eggs in his mouth.

“You have a therapist”? Gerard doesn’t seem like the kind of guy who would need therapy.

“I do… and she is going to be your therapist too.”

“Why”? I was trying to stay calm.
“I talked to your mom last night,” he said making eye contact this time.

“But… but why”? I slid from his lap and backed away a bit.

“Chrys, do you remember anything last night”? I was trying to forget it on the inside. I could either lie or I could let him help me… of course the first option seems logical.

“Gerard, leave it alone,” I was praying on the inside for him to drop it but he didn’t.

“Chrys, I just want to help you. Now, where are your pills”? Shit, my mom got to him.

“I don’t need them.”

“Yes you do. Those pills were prescribed to you because you need them. Come on, go get them”, he started to stand up but I just backed away. Before he could say anything else or make me say anything else I ran. I ran upstairs to the bedroom and to the bathroom. I quickly tried to find them but I was out of luck since I threw them away like two months ago.

“Chrys, open the goddamn door,” he sounded like he was about to break it down.

“I… I… I don’t know where they are okay”? I started getting really frustrated and I yelled at him.

“Fucking liar! You threw them away like the last ones didn’t you”? Shit, my mom did get to him.

“Yes! Okay? I don’t want them Gerard! They make me feel fucking crazy,” I was about to break down again. I could feel myself start shaking again. Before I could fall out in the floor I unlocked the door and opened it. My eyes were watery and my face flushed. I didn’t want to admit it but I needed them.

“Gerard…” He just gave me a sympathetic look and lifted me in his arms. “I hate it…” He just took me back to the bed and lay with me. He stroked my face down to my legs and back up again never letting his eyes leave mine. He was trying to read me but I think all he found was emptiness and darkness.

“Help me… please,” I begged him grabbing his hand to keep it still. I brought it up to my lips and kissed each fingertip.

“Baby, I can’t help you unless you help yourself”, he sighed and kissed the side of my head.

“I think you should give your mom a call at some point today.” I could only nod.

The fiasco this morning was quite early and I had lay in bed feeling dead mentally and physically while Gerard said he had a meeting with the band. He had showered and was out the door within a couple of hours. I was supposed to be at the club tonight by eight but Gerard said he didn’t think I was in the right state of mind to perform tonight… actually he said I wasn’t right until I was put on a new medication. I just lazily nodded my head at everything he said because I honestly could care less what happened to me anymore.

It was around 6 o’clock Gerard came back home and he had boxes of Chinese takeout in his hands. I was lounged on the sofa in my pajamas still well I was in my pajama top and boy shorts. Maybe it was just me but I was burning up.

“Hey. How are you feeling”? Gerard had sat next to me and pulled my legs over his.

“I’m okay… but damn it’s hot. Aren’t you hot”? I asked him as I stared at him with drooping eyes.

“I’m comfortable but I guess I could turn the heat down a bit or cut the gas logs off for a while,” he reached over and felt my forehead to make sure I didn’t have a fever.

“You’re a little warm. Do you feel sick to your stomach or anything”? I shook my head no.

“I think I’m just overwhelmed Gee,” I said shrugging it off like it was nothing.

“Well I think Alicia and Mikes are coming over for a movie night. Do you feel up to it”? He gave me a soft smile.

“Yeah I think it’ll be good. It’ll get my mind off things,” I sat up and moved my legs around so I was straddling him. He reached down and intertwined both of our fingers together before kissing me. At first it was a light meeting of our lips but suddenly I wasn’t feeling so bad anymore and instead was feeling a bit aroused. I licked his bottom lip and got access to his mouth. He released my hands and pulled me by the hips closer over his crotch. I slowly began to grind my pelvis into his, softly then harder causing friction between his jeans and my panties.

“… Oh fuck.” He moaned into my mouth and stood up while his arms were locked underneath my ass. “I need you now”, he groaned as he started assaulting my neck with love bites. I pulled away so I could look into his eyes.

“Then take me,” I crashed our lips together once again and he was walking towards the bedroom. After almost dropping me twice when I bit his lip, lightly but enough to cause pain, he tossed me on the bed. As soon as the cold silk of the comforter made contact with my skin I felt like I was in heaven. My skin felt on fire and the primal need to fuck Gerard was killing me.

“Gee hurry the fuck up”, I groaned at him. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to the edge of the bed.

“What do you want”? He gave me that drop dead gorgeous smile I can never resist as I watched him unbuckle his belt.

“I want to touch you,” I took my foot and rubbed his growing erection through his jeans but he grabbed my ankles again and pushed them upward so my legs were bent at the knee. He kneeled down so his face was between my legs. I felt him blow cool air on my most intimate spot and my breathing suddenly got heavier.

“Please,” I begged him. He poked his tongue against my moist panties and rubbed up and down. It felt good but I wanted him to take them off. “Gerard, come on. Stop teasing me,” I whined as I arched my back from the bed. I felt his fingers pull them to the side revealing my plush lips to him. Seconds after the cold air hit my lips the fucking doorbell rang. Gerard quickly stood up causing my panties to fall back into place when his fingers left them. I glared at him from the bed as he fixed his belt.

“Throw some pants on. Alicia and Mikey are here. Can you tolerate company for a little while”? He leaned over me and ground his erection into my soaked bottom half. I pulled his face down and slid my tongue into his mouth. He hesitantly pulled away while I lay with my chest heaving.

“What’s in it for me”? I sucked my bottom lip between my teeth. He rubbed himself to calm himself down but I don’t think it worked very well.

“Oh sugar, I’m going to pound you so hard into this bed you won’t be able to walk in the morning.” With that being said he kissed me one last time and headed downstairs to greet Mikey and Alicia. I looked up at the ceiling willing my arousal to fade away but it wouldn’t budge. I threw on some jeans and a hoodie and made my way downstairs as well.


~AN~ I'm so sorry it's been so long. Between university and my job I've barely had time to even eat. Let me know what you think of the story thus far and review & comment. Thank you lovely people.
Sign up to rate and review this story