Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ok Read This and I make a point!!!

Stupid People

by rosesfallatmyfeet 0 reviews

Ok I want you guys to think about this and answer these questions and consider these comments....please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Parody, Romance, Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2006-08-06 - Updated: 2006-08-06 - 798 words

-1Illiterate
ok maybe you know maybe you don't know about songmeanings.net.
For those of you who don't know what it is songmeanings.net is a place where you can go and ponder the meanings of different songs by different bands... I went to the my chem section-courious about what other people thought and I found this explaining the ghost of you:

"Well if you do own the cd, at the bottom of the booklet with all the lyrics, it says RIP to i think his mother and sister, I dont remember at the moment, so I believe the song is about either of them. But I do love the hell out of that song"

Ok. Let me start with this-
HIS MOTHER IS NOT DEAD!!!!!!!! Mrs. Donna Way is alive and as far as I know well.
2nd-ly
Gerard and Mikey Way do not have a sister.. I think-correct me if I'm wrong here people! On LOTMS Gerard said that the song is about the fear of losing someone most people got their opions close to that (they were thinking a girlfriend or something)
But what about this one:

"this song screams of all his insecurity for k. It seems that he feels that he could never go on without her, but he worries that she doesn't feel the same. just a great sojg "

I'm not naming names with this-I'm not that rude!!! K? Katmandu? Is he married to her? I heard it was Olivia? Or is that his dog? Cat? i know he''s not a cat person!! Isn't he married to someone? Confusion everywhere. I like the ones where people know they're wrong but they have their own opions for it anyway.

"ya know...i had a experience not too long ago that totally made me think different about this song..i was dating a girl for awhile and she broke it off with me..and i love this girl soo much..it hurt..well i continued to love her for a long time and tried alot to get back with her until finally one day i realized that all she did was treat me like shit and i deserved so much more...well one day she came to me and wanted me back..but at that moment she almost seemed dead to me..like i didnt want anything to do with here..so this experience made me think..maybe he had a relationship like mine..just bear with me and think outside the box for a moment...

i never said i'd lie in wait forever
(he got tired of wating for her to love him again)
if i died we'd be together
(she is dead to him now..and hes using death as a metaphor saying if he died then they would both be dead)
i can't always just forget her
(it was hard getting over her)
but she could try
(now he thinks she should try getting over him)

at the end of the world
or the last thing i see
(she is the last thing he sees now)
you are never coming home, never coming home
could i? should i?
(saying he wont get back with her..but does contemplate it "could i? should i")

and all the things that you never ever told me
and all the smiles that are ever, ever, ever
(maybe about all the lies...and now he knows and he wont be haunted by her smiles anymore)
get the feeling that you're never
all alone
(implying the cheating she did with other men)
and i remember now
at the top of my lungs, in my arms
she dies, she dies
(she finally told him about the lies and now she is def. dead to him)

the rest of the song is pretty much the same...i could easily be wrong..but please give it a look and think about it...i love MCR and they show so much depth on this album and i see a huge future for these guys..thanks for listening "

Or the down-right selfish ones:

"This song was dedicated to my sister and I in ST Louis.
Therefore, it's (insert girl and sister's names here) song.
Ask Gerard. He'll tell you. "

anyone care to explain this? Just cuz it was dedicated to you doesn't mean it's officially your song! I mean it can be a friend thing but ask Gerard? ok....

"fuckin mcr are soo amazin fuck they kno how to right a good song and GERARD FUCKING WAY put me on the guestlist for the manchester academy gig FUCKIN WELL AMAZINGLY gud live omg they wer brilliant lol just wanted to make everyone jealous that gerard knows my name :D:D:D:D:D:D gerard is such a god n so is Ray
Sign up to rate and review this story