Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Triad: Elements of Balence

No Hope

by Myrddin-Ignis-Magus 0 reviews

Holly Hope Potter is on the run from the Magical UK.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2013-12-18 - 4504 words

-1Cliche
Triad: Elements of Balance

Chapter II

No Hope

Hope was a name she scoffed at!

The name mocked her while she was trapped. Held prisoner. In a society that couldn't understand right from wrong!

They believed that everything was right until someone of light-values told them otherwise. However, in a society of light and dark, good and evil. If the good says that something was wrong even when it wasn't how can a girl survive: alone.

The light worship the powerful White Wizards. That's the story of her world. They do. They don't care whether the 'Great' White Wizard was wrong, using his influence for some greater good that wasn't good at all. He let innocent people die because they're not pure enough for him to care about, or they have no magic at all.

She had noticed it over the years. The control. It was all about control. If you could get someone to do something for you without question whether through fear or benevolence. It all boils down to control. That's why the White Wizard wanted her so much.

He needed to control her.

Hope. She would sneer at the use. It was another form of control. It was her second name. However, the Girl-Who-Lived was just Hope Potter to most. Most people believed that was her name. They didn't know her name was Holly. It was frustrating and angering that even when she told them they didn't care.

They still called her Hope.

Their White Wizard used this. Making sure they called her what he wanted. Even though she had grown complacent enough to not answer to it. They'll just get in her face until she had to listen to get them to leave her alone. The name to her was ironic and foolish.

She hated them all!

She had no hope with these monsters. Why should she give these mindless followers any hope? She'll destroy them all. Hate them. Kill them. They keep her caged.

Enslaved under their unjust, blind rules.

They beat her and held her back, and when she defended her own rights to survive, to be free, to love whom she wants they scream at her with fury and hate, a hate that she could become her own person. She could feel the sparks of her anger coursing through her skin just thinking of them.

She used to just cry herself to sleep. She used to pray, begging for someone to rescue her. It had first been because of her guardians. Her aunt and uncle. Two people who had beaten and abused her since she was a little girl. She hated them so much. Her prayers went unanswered so she gave up; realising there was no hope.

She was thirteen when she defended herself from her cousin attempting to rape her, and almost killed him. She had relished in his blood, cold and callous. She had felt good, smiling down at him as he screamed. She didn't need a focus for her power when she had so much hate and rage.

The look on her aunt and uncles faces as they charged into her 'room' as the house shook, bricks shattering, every window in the house a shattered mess. That might have been the moment she realised boys were not for her. She had hated every male that came near her since that moment.

That had been the turning point from manageable to hell. Not just for her, but she gave as good and then some. Her people claimed she was a muggle hater no matter how untrue that was. She actually preferred them. She would have gladly left the magical world to live with a nice muggle family.

The magical people do not seem to hold much regard for females. She had saved her innocents from a fat fucking pig who could never get a girl in her league. They knew why she hurt him, but they didn't care, because of the White Wizard. Albus Dumbledore.

He saw her as out of his control. He needed to stop her from becoming her own person. Even the other girls blamed her. She had thought her best friend Hermione Granger was smart, but realised she made a mistake on that.

She had concluded that women were always treated like her. Second rate. It made her wonder whether witches like Morgan le Fay were treated like this, and she fought back too, all those years ago. Then other dark witches down in history as terrible muggle haters. Lies by the 'Great' White Wizards, (sexists. Jealous of powerful women), of the time to entrap the ignorant and gullible.

Since that day, her life in the Magical World had gone from bad to whatever is worse than that. They treat her like a criminal just because of Albus Dumbledore. She knew he did it to control her, to make her turn to him. She will not ever. She was too stubborn and independent. After all, she had practically raised herself since her parent's murder.

The day she became the Girl-Who-Lived.

She wouldn't give in and become a slave. She had saved them all when she was fifteen months old and since then they've tortured her. She realised during her fourth year she didn't have any friends, but just people wanting to take, take, and take. They never offered anything in return and the selfish bastards just expected more.

It was just a few days ago, that she ran. She is fifteen and had to run, to keep her freedom. It all started two weeks ago when she had kissed a girl who owed her a life debt. They hadn't meant to, but it just happened. However. The Magical World are homophobes, and Hermione Granger caught them.

Holly. Hope. Whoever. She doesn't care anymore, would have thought better of a muggle-born, but she should have known better herself. It didn't help that the girl she kissed panicked and sided against her. She felt bad for the girl she kissed, being a pureblood freaked out.

That's when some major bullying happened and Hope had no choice but to defend herself. This is when her wand was taken other than for classes so she resorted to muggle self-defence.

She was quite well versed in muggle fighting as Dudley. Her cousin had wanted to do loads of different martial arts over the years. He maybe went on to do two lessons of each before giving up. So, they didn't want a year or twos worth of lessons to go to waste so they forced her to go. She didn't mind. She got to learn some new stuff and get away from the Dursley's.

Hope had even learnt to play piano and guitar as well as a few other instruments.

However, she had to resort to using her fighting knowledge to defend herself from most of the school. She had kept up her practices even when the lessons ran out because she enjoyed them so much.

They made her feel free.

It had never been so apparent, the Magical Worlds hates for hates sake. Those who fight the evil Dark Lord Voldemort would hate and persecute her for being gay. It was fucking pathetic. It was worse that the female populous of Slytherin were nicer to her.

She had soon been informed that she was being wed off to this filthy ginger bastard. She would rather die. There was no way in hell he would ever touch her. She had started plotting his murder just because she hated him that much.

Her breaking point was when she was arrested for nearly killing the son of a Death Eater as he and his friends tried to rape the 'filth' out of her. Their intention to show her how great boys were. It made her more anti-boys. She had torn his legs and knob off with accidental magic.

She had been arrested with the intent to take her free will, and by Dumbledore's authority turn her into a breeding machine for the ginger bastard.

She killed three aurors with her bare hands and ran. They were all so weak and pathetic when it wasn't magic. Though, she was a little stupid as she didn't take a wand. She had just grabbed a broom and fled.

She flew, and flew faster and faster. She had come to an ocean but kept going. She had almost fallen a few times because of fatigue, but she managed to find land again.

Hope had flown over a few cities before landing in one, an ocean side city in the United States of America: Domino City. It was large and vast and she realised quite beautiful. Though, it had quite a crime rate, but then what city doesn't these days?

She had found a quiet spot in a large park and pretty much collapsed. She was woken when someone had grabbed her. Her eyes flashing open and the ass kicking the thugs got was only added to by her magic being unbalanced because of sleep depletion. She left that spot and the three bastards in a bloody regretful pulp and entered back into the city.

It had been after she landed to rest in an alley that she heard them. She ran leaving her stolen broom behind, barely avoiding the hexes flying at her. She shot around buildings. Some of the spells had been concussive and cut her, barely, or caused bruising.

She ran head first into one man who appeared in front of her, out of nowhere. Her knee smashing the wind out of his lungs before braking his nose with a left uppercut. She then grabbed his hair and smashed his face into the alley wall. Then threw him to the floor, stamping on his face for good measure.

Spinning she clocked another in the face, cracking his head open with the wall as he appeared. She turned as another tried teleporting up on her. Her right foot kicking out and punting him in the nuts. She grabbed his throat and smashing the back of his head against the wall and letting his bloody body drop to the floor.

Moving again, she ran forward as another man was apparating in. He appeared just as her right foot flung up, catching him in the throat, crushing his windpipe. He fell to the floor, chocking. Scraping at his neck to get some breath.

She continued running, trying to catch her breath. Sliding round another corner her right hand clenched and backhanded a man in the face. Splattering blood she lifted her left leg, foot coming down she shattered his right knee. He screamed in agony as she left him and carried on fleeing.

Hope. She hoped she could continue dodging all of these spells. She could take care of all of them in close quarters, but when they keep their distance they have, the advantage of long rang attacks. However, they aren't too affected when that far as they're easy to avoid.

They weren't trying to stun her like they preach to those who fight Death Eaters, but trying to hurt her. After all, Death Eaters are only raping, murdering, terrorists, but they're purebloods, what is she…? Oh right, a fifteen-year-old girl who might be gay, let's punish her with violence.

It was sickening. She knew though. If she could alert the heroes. She could get help. They could save her. Heck, she would settle for offering her talents with magic to the villains right now for protection.

She hid round a corner panting heavily, blood trailing from the corners of her mouth. Cuts and scrapes on her cheeks. Her school uniform torn and ripped hanging off her, and her dark red hair hanging to the middle of her back, matted with sweat and dried blood. Her green eyes were dull and lacking the lustre a happy life might have shone into them.

Under normal circumstances, Hope would be considered a beautiful girl, but she looked a mess now, and felt as if death might be her only way out. If she had trackers on her, she'll need to change clothes fast as trackers on her won't last long, but on her clothes they could be permanent.

She paused as a large man came charging around the building and tripped him by sticking her foot out. He crashed to the ground with her jumping on top of him her fists crashing into his face over and over, blood sploshing out as she tried to end his life. However, he kicked her off as he was whimpering from his wounds.

It was unfortunate for him that she landed next to where he dropped his wand. She didn't even hesitate as she stood and pointed it at him. "Avada Kedavra!" she hissed out. His eyes could only widen as the green beam hit him and he collapsed, dead.

She didn't hesitate in running again. She had killed so many of these aurors now that it seemed like second nature. Her survival was paramount. Their survival. They wouldn't survive. She wouldn't let them. Not now. Not anymore.

She felt no hesitation in what she did, and after her life didn't feel any guilt. They brought the battle after her. She would have been happy to just disappear from their world. They wouldn't let her. So, she'll kill any oppressor of her will, of her freedom!

It was either her life (slavery) or his, (death).

She found an emergency escape ladder on the side of a building and scurried up before the other wizards found her. She held her stolen wand tightly knowing it's going to be party to murdering more of these aurors if they don't get lost.

Though, she had to wonder whether the US Ministry knows they're here trying to kidnap someone. She wondered whether she could seek asylum with the US. They're more powerful than the UK so no threat of war would be worth it. Then, she might find out the US is just as anti-justice as the UK.

She got to the roof and ran across it, leaping across a couple of other roofs before she slowed down and relaxed, calming a little. Her breathing painful. It was annoying. If these wizards had no wands they would never keep up. They were too unfit to keep up with her.

However, she cried out as she was suddenly hit by something and flew across a huge gap from the impact, just making the next roof over. She landed with a thud, skimming across the gravel to a pain filled stop.

She coughed up blood as she had crashed down painfully on her arm with a loud crack. She had broken it, but her dominant wand arm was still okay. Though, the killing curse doesn't need much more than intent.

Hope was practically crying with globs of blood drooling from her lips. Her complexion paling further from blood loss. She looked up through blurry eyes to see several men on brooms flying slowly over the roof. She had obviously dislocated her left shoulder as well as broken her arm.

She screamed as she forced herself up onto her feet. Looking to the wizards with manic fury in her eyes. She could not, would not lose. Loosing would be worse than death. Voldemort believed that there is nothing worse than death, but to Holly. There are many things worse than death.

Dumbledore and his order among them.

Her face and hair was practically covered in her own blood as she yelled to the heavens and started firing randomly at her enemy. She watched in glee as one man screeched as his broom blew out under him and the others could only watch and call out his name in horror as he fell to his death.

Holly imagined them watching his plummet to his doom in slow motion. Her bloody smile pictured her insane. She even felt the urge to laugh before looking around to the next roof.

She was quick to flee, running across the roof jumping a gap to another. She carried on running towards a taller building and was thankful she managed to land on another fire escape. She grunted in pain as she crashed into the wall and started climbing, her muscles aching and groaning she managed to reach the roof.

Hope was limping by this point and holding her left shoulder, covered in blood. She knew it was only her stubbornness; her adrenalin that kept her going. If she was not dead by the time she gives in then she will NOT falter. She will make sure she does die.

She barely managed to dodge to the right, rolling on impact with a cry. She bounced up in pain crashing her back into the stairwell wall to keep on her feet. In a pained crouch, holding her damaged shoulder and arm. She didn't even hesitate in throwing a few dark spells killing another auror.

However, she finished off leaning painfully up against the wall as two of the aurors were dead and a few others landed on the roof in raging tempers. She found it amusing. These trained men. Hunting a fifteen-year-old girl and getting their asses handed to them. If they were fewer in numbers. They would have lost by now.

"Oh… you foolish little boys should think about going back to Auror Academy!" she called out mockingly, with a bloody grin. "Because I've already killed twenty three of you mother fuckers! And I'm only fifteen. Most of them I didn't even use magic."

"You filthy bitch, Potter!" one of the men panted out as he glared at her. "You'll become that Weasley boys play thing soon so we'll get our revenge you sick bitch."

She snorted and spat out a glob of blood. Her eyes near alight with anger, hate, rage, fury and madness. "No can do, dipshits," she said laughingly. "You see. I want vengeance against you filthy bastards!" she hissed blood drooling from her lips as her smile was insane. "Filthy bastards like you think you can do whatever you want, but you can't. I'll kill you!"

"Bitch…!" one shouted as he fired at her. She moved to the side as she flicked his spell back and followed up with a killer knocking him off the roof, dead.

Holly just turned and fled quickly. She jumped across the roof to one a floor lower and felt like she almost broke a leg as she rolled on landing, but she forced herself to get up and run.

Her movements were hampered and she almost fell on the next jump but her will was stronger than that.

She will not lose to such selfish bastards. She will not let that Weasley tosser touch her body!

Blood was running down her chin from her mouth and she could feel her heart giving any moment, but she refused to let her heart or body give out. She flung some spells at her chasing enemies. Her body ached all over, and she wanted it to end, but her need for the justice the magical people denied her was too great. She will NOT fold to these monsters.

She knew if only she kept fighting that she would get away. She'll kill them and then Dumbledore, the Ministry and her so-called friends will all meet her vengeance! She cannot let them hurt her any longer. They have caused her so much pain already.

Hope landed on the side of a fire escape and slipped. She crashed down bouncing along the fire escape and walls between the two buildings before she crashed painfully into the ground with a dull thud.

She was whimpering, ignoring her broken arm as the fall popped her joint back into place. She pushed herself up to her feet, staggering. Her blood now covering her face. She was shaking like a leaf in a strong breeze, forcing herself to stand.

The taste of copper in her mouth was grating on her. The thought that she had drunk so much of her own blood! She had tears leaking from her dull emerald green eyes with the pain.

Looking up she saw the wizards on racing brooms charge down towards her and secretly wished she managed to steal one of their brooms. She moved fast. Weaving through the small alleys as they're too narrow to manoeuvre brooms through, and even while injured she was faster than these unfit bastards.

She was thankful its early morning. So it's dark and there aren't any innocent people to get in the way. Although, she would try not to hurt anyone, she knows the wizards wouldn't care. They are above muggle law, which is a reason to hate them. They can just steal a person's memory after doing fuck knows what to them.

She managed to hide here and there before finding a small store. She blasted an EMP to shut down the alarm system and cameras. It's something most magical people are too stupid to do before they use magic to break in. She knew that while they're so close, the wizards will have trouble picking up her exact location.

Hope just stripped as she walked through the clothe shop, not keeping an item of clothing until she was perfectly naked standing in front of a body length mirror. She was slender with some light muscles and nice sized breasts though a lot is covered by blood and she chuckled weakly as even her light, thin pubic hair is matted by blood, and not in the 'time of her month' way.

Shaking her head clear of wandering to stupid areas she turned to the clothes racks and pulled on some blue track bottoms and a white tee with the blue hoody to match the bottoms. It took a lot of effort to ignore her painful injuries. She didn't care about socks as she put on and ruined a hundred dollar pair of running shoes; tying them she then started blasting her previous clothes with fire, burning them.

She just started setting the whole shop on fire as she left before fleeing. She just turned a corner and stopped, panting for breath she leaned up against the wall as she heard them.

Looking around the wall. She saw them by the backdoor of the shop as it was quickly ablaze. She felt bad about setting someone's store on fire and hoped insurance will cover it. Just because her blood is boiling with rage shouldn't mean hurting innocent people because that will make her just like them.

Hope was quick to flee, rushing across the main road. It didn't have too many cars on it, and she made her way fast just to keep the people driving safe. Her lungs felt like they were on fire as she climbed up another fire escape onto a roof. She kept moving, pushing through the pain. She could actually feel her bones giving to the stress and her skin and muscle splitting, but she will never give in.

It felt like her heart was about to give any moment. However, she stopped looking at the gap between buildings and realised she just couldn't jump it. She couldn't even use any magic to help her cross. It was a huge improbability. She could feel death, and she was almost certain she'll be the first person to kill themselves from trying to survive like this, but she knew.

Death was better than the alternative.

She just walked over to another ledge, or more like stumbled. This one overlooked the beautiful ocean, the beach. It was magnificent. It was beautiful, and the water was crystal clear. She could see the large harbour to her left with all sorts of boats. The ocean led into a huge lagoon and river that she's sure leads in land somewhere. She'll never get to sail it, not that she was a boating girl, the option had once been there.

It seemed so surreal that in this day and age that her life was forfeit because of kissing another girl. It should be obvious thinking about these backwards fools that they're bigoted losers.

"I-if I must… I-I…" she coughed violently as she spoke aloud. "I would rather die…"

She rested while looking out over the ocean. She felt like the city would have made a wonderful place to settle down. Maybe somewhere near the sea, but a little further outside the city centre would have been nice. It would also have been nice to share it with someone she loved, but everyone she has ever loved is either dead or trying to enslave her. Having betrayed her heart. So she figured she had no one, and maybe she never had anyone.

"Well bitch. It looks like you've run out of steam!" one of the wizards suddenly interrupted her death. She looked to them in surprise as they landed on the roof. "And with magic you'll be healed in no time. Able to take all we can dish out!"

She couldn't help but giggle as she weakly stood up. "You fucks think I'll come quietly…" she laughed hysterically before she just stopped, her normally green eyes near black as they looked at the men and wobbly stepped up onto the roof ledge. "I've told you quite a few times… to stay free from you filthy wizards and your tiny cocks! I will accept death with open arms!"

"W-what are you talking about?" one of the men demanded looking nervous now. "Everyone fears death, especially a bitch like you."

"No. Only the weak fear death," she replied giggly. Her vision blurring and she wobbled more. "You! Dumbledore! Voldemort…!" she hissed causing them to flinch in fear at the last name. "… You fear death. But you should fear me. Because there are worse things in this world than death."

"Don't be stupid, Potter," one called out as she moved closer to the edge. "If you come with us. You'll get to be happily married and have kids."

"Happily married?" she asked laughingly. "I'm probably gay, but even if I'm not you shit for brains… I would never fuck that ginger piece of shit. The thought makes me sick. I am way out of his league you incestuous pieces of filth! By the way… I'll see you fucks in hell…!"

They watched in shock.

She did not even hesitate in leaning back.

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as she fell.

As she fell, she flicked her wand and they were too shocked that their brooms flew out of their slacked hands with ease. They flew to her and with another flick. They ignited in splitters raining down on the roof. She might have been able to get one, but her body would barely respond to her mind, heart, or soul.

She wouldn't be able to fly.

The wizards watched in shock as she fell like a brick, out of sight, over the edge of the building.

to be continued…
Sign up to rate and review this story