Categories > Original > Horror

Different

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 0 reviews

"You know," she whispered, "I'm not like other girls."

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2013-12-21 - 401 words - Complete

0Unrated
Her head is thrown back in a loud guffaw but I can't remember what I said to make her laugh so hard. Her eyes are closed and her nose is scrunched up causing her dimples to show. Her dark hair falls behind her shoulders exposing her neck and I can’t think straight. She’s beautiful. I don’t think she realizes what she does to me. I smile and look down at my feet. She’s everything I’ve ever looked for in a girl. Everything I’ve ever dreamed of.

Before I realize it, we’re at her house standing on her doorstep. She looks up at me through her lashes and smiles. “I’ve had a wonderful night.” The words fall from her lips, slipping through the fog in my brain. I only just register her words before she twines her arms around my neck and pulls me into a kiss.

It feels like my breath is stolen from me. I can’t think at all, my body works for me. I pull her closer, unable to let go. She breaks the embrace before I’m ready and I’m left breathless. She glances down and bites her lip. “Do you wanna come inside?” I kiss her in answer and she opens the door, backing into the house. She leads me into her bedroom and pulls me onto the bed.

I places kisses across her jaw line and down her neck. I hear her breathing change pace. “You know,” she whispers, “I’m not like other girls.” I stop kissing her and look into her eyes, which look black in this light.

“What do you mean?”

She smiles venomously and pulls me down on top of her. Her nails dig into the back of my neck and she bites down hard on my lip. I pull back to look at her confusedly. Her eyes are pitch black and her smile doesn’t look inviting anymore. Before I can pull away she rolls over on top of me and digs her nails deeper into my neck, breaking the skin. I cry out in pain and she smiles wider, revealing two rows of razor sharp teeth. Her jaw unhinges like a snake. She smiles down at me before her teeth dig into my neck.

If I were to apologize for writing this it would be a complete and total lie.
Sign up to rate and review this story