Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frank's Only Friend

Chapter 22

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Gerard goes to work at his new workplace...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2013-12-29 - 1744 words - Complete

0Unrated
Well, this is it. THE FINAL CHAPTER. FOF shall be missed. Dearly. But don't worry, please. Shh, shh, shh, don't cry. I'm upset too, darli - OK, you know what, I'm just getting pretentious now, let's just do this shit. Oh, and don't forget, I'll write a poetic epilogue in another chapter.

P.S. This chapter features half-rape. Not actual rape, but half-rape. Enjoy!

Gerard stormed home angrily and in disappointment, keeping his gaze fixed to the ground in front of his feet as he stomped. His fists were clenched in his jacket pockets so that his concealed knuckles turned white, and other people on the street were giving him concerned looks and stares, but Gerard walked straight past them. He didn't want to be a stripper. He didn't even know where this Naughty Boy place was. All of a sudden, a feeling of sadness, regret and nostalgia swept over him. He wanted Frank back with him. He needed Frank back with him. He missed waking up next to him smiling sweetly and lovingly at him, he missed cuddling and kissing him when he got home from work, he missed their passionate love-making and foreplay, and he missed him telling him how much he loved him. If he hadn't have kicked Frank out, he never would have been stuck in this rut. But, it wasn't like he could do anything about it now...

As soon as he got home, slammed the door shut and locked it, he threw his keys violently on the hall floor and punched the nearest wall so hard that it cracked slightly.
"Oww..." whimpered Gerard, raising his fist to his face. He watched in horror, his mouth open wide, as the crimson blood trickled out of a small, open wound inbetween the knuckles of his middle finger and the ring finger of his right hand. "I... I did this to myself..." He shot a look to the new cracks in the wall, and he noticed a small blood stain that looked like it had been dabbed on with a sponge. Tears instantly flooded out of his eyes like sad waterfalls, and he ran upstairs and pressed his face into the white pillow Frank always rested his head on in his sleep. He inhaled deeply through his nose as his salty teardrops stained the pillow, making it damp, and the pillow still smelled like Frank. He sat up, picked it up and hugged it, crying more as he whimpered "Frankie... oh, Frankie, I love you... I'm so sorry, my wonderful Frankie... if only I was more forgiving, we could both be happy and loyal to one another again..."

After about an hour of crying, he decided to look up where Naughty Boy was. His swollen, pink and bloodshot eyes scanned his laptop screen, and he made a note of where it was on the back of his left hand. He turned off his laptop, then tried to think of other things before 8pm.

After he had eaten his dinner of spaghetti bolognese (He chose to eat this because it reminded him of romantic dinners with Frank, and he liked to pretend he was there with him) at 5pm, he took a nap upstairs, setting the alarm for 7pm.

"Mmmrrrmm..." mumbled Gerard, who had just been woken up by his alarm clock beeping loudly. He randomly pressed its buttons until he hit the right one, and rubbed his sleepy, hazel eyes with the backs of his hands. He pulled his left hand away from his eye when he noticed black writing on it, which reminded him what he had to do in an hour. He had to dance around a metal pole for 6 hours and take off the few clothes he'd be wearing in front of a crowd of screaming girls. He had no experience. He had no idea how to do any of this. He'd practically become some sleazy slut, and he'd hate himself for the rest of his tragic life. The only upside was that he'd get money for it - dirty money, but money all the same. He began shaking and whimpering in nervousness. Not knowing what to do, he dashed downstairs, out the front door and to Naughty Boy, figuring they'd probably want him there early anyway.

As soon as he got there, he fell on his knees and panted breathlessly from all the running he'd just done. Sweat dripped down his forehead in both fatigue and anxiety, and the bouncer outside spoke to him.
"Hey, get up, kid."
Gerard did as requested, and looked up at the bouncer.
"Name?" he asked.
"G-Gerard." stuttered Gerard shakily.
"Alright, go on through, Gerard. You're the new piece o' meat, aintcha?" asked the bouncer.
"Y-yeah." answered Gerard, nearly choking on what he said. He never imagined himself admitting to something like that. It made him want to cry all over again.

Hesitantly, Gerard walked through the door, and scanned the room. There were stages all around him, and they all had tall, shiny metal poles in the middle of them and chairs surrounding them.
"Hey, you Gerard?" asked the man inside, presumably the club's owner.
"Y-yeah, that's me, I'm th - I'm the new stripper..." answered Gerard tearfully, staring straight ahead of him and not at the other man.
"Alrighty, well, then, Gerard, I'll just nickname you G-Spot for now."
"Oh, God..." whimpered Gerard.
"Right, G-Spot, I gotta get you a thong."
"Wait, wait! I-I really don't wanna be here, I do - I don't even know how to pole-dance, I don -"
"Relax, relax, you'll get the hang of it. Anyway, you wanna black thong?" he asked, half-ignoring Gerard's insecurity.
"I... guess so, I dunno..." he mumbled.
"Great, well, you change into this, I gotta see your body, see if the chicks'll like it." he replied, walking off and returning with a black thong.
"Oh, God! Look, my body's not great, I-I mean, I'm not fat, but I'm not exactly chiselled..." Gerard protested, as he shot the club owner a horrified stare.

"Relax! You gotta pretty face and nice hair, they'll like ya."

"Thank... you...?"

"You're welcome, G-Spot. Now, get in this thong."

"Do I... have... to...?"

"Yes, ya have to. Now, take off all ya clothes, and get that thong on."

Shaking and whimpering, feeling as if he was being raped, Gerard slid his jacket off and pulled his vest off. He looked back up at the club owner, who ordered him to take off his belt, skinny jeans, boots and boxers, then put on the thong.
"Oh, please, I really don't want to, please!" begged Gerard, many tears rolling rapidly down his cheeks.
"Take 'em off." he demanded.
Gerard cried as he took off his belt and boots. He fumbled with the top of his jeans, sliding them slowly and reluctantly down his trembling legs. He then looked up at the club owner, who nodded at him, which Gerard figured was his silent way of saying "NOW."
"No, please, PLEASE!" pleaded Gerard. The club owner nodded at him again, and Gerard stepped backwards, whimpering and sweating until his boxers were taken off by force by the club owner.
"NO, PLEASE! I DON'T WANT THIS, PLEASE!" screamed Gerard in fear, worry and trauma. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?"
"Because I like helping people. You need a job, and the girls need a show. Now, put on the thong." demanded the club owner, and Gerard put it on immediately, as he wanted to be wearing something.
"Ah, that's perfect. Now, show me ya moves."
Gerard had to dance for him until 8pm. Then, he had to dance for everyone.

The rain poured down like icicles outside. They were so large, heavy and cold that they hurt Frank as they fell on him from they gloomy, grey clouds above. He wandered about the streets asking people for spare change as he passed them, but no-one wanted to touch him. His clothes were filthy and his hair was greasy and wet.

He wandered for miles until he reached a large building with lights around the roof, windows and doors.
"This might take my mind off of homelessness..."
"Hold it! You 18?" asked the bouncer in a serious tone.
"Yeah." answered Frank bluntly. The bouncer observed his facial features, noticing his slight stubble and quite deep voice.
"Hmph, you look 18 enough. Go on in." replied the bouncer, opening the door for him.
"Oh, tha - GERARD!?" yelled Frank in surprise and shock as he walked in and noticed Gerard shamefully dancing around a pole in nothing but a thin, almost see-through black thong.
"Frank...? Oh, Frankie, is it really you!?" he cried, ignoring all the screaming girls with money in their hands and running to Frank to envelop him in a huge, passionate hug.
"Gerard, what the fuck are you doing here!?" yelled Frank, who pulled back from the hug to face Gerard, in relief, happiness, anger, shock and disappointment.
"Frank, I don't wanna be here... when I kicked you out, it felt like the best decision I'd ever made. But, I had to get a job, and this is the only place I could work at... but I've missed you more than I've ever missed you before... I've loved you more than I've ever loved you before and I need you more than I've ever needed you before after just one day of me kickin' you out like the unforgiving bastard I am. Frankie... I need you. I need you back with me -"
"Baby, I don't have a job anymore..." sobbed Frank emotionally, burying the side of his head into Gerard's chest. It was nice to feel his heartbeat against his ear again. It made him even more aware that he was with Gerard again.
"It's OK, baby..." Gerard kissed the top of his head. "We'll go somewhere else, we'll go far away from here. We'll leave our past behind us and we'll start a new life... together..."
"Together forever?" asked Frank, already knowing the answer to his question.
"Together forever."

"Gerard... you're my only friend..."

"You're my only friend, Frank. Now, come on. I'll get my clothes back on, and we'll get on the next bus outta here."

"Gerard... I love you, and I always will..." Frank kissed Gerard softly and romantically, and Gerard instantly kissed back. After about 10 sweet, heavenly seconds of kissing, Gerard slowly and softly pulled away to say...

"I love you too, Frankie. You're my everything..."

~Fin~
Sign up to rate and review this story