Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Angels And Demons

Angels And Demons

by drtylttlscrt 2 reviews

Chaptered Frerard written for CyanideCola. Gerard Way is a savage vampire who threatens to drain the blood out of everyone in his path. Frank Iero is a paranoid young man who constantly hears the v...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2013-12-30 - 398 words

0Unrated
"AHH!" screamed the helpless man in surprise, as the vampire suddenly jumped on top of him and stared a vicious stare at him. The vampire's sanguine eyes were burning holes deep into the whimpering man's brown ones, and he let out a petrifying hiss as he breathed a cold cloud of something seemingly unhuman from his mouth and onto the man's trembling face. As the cloud came into contact with his face, he felt as if his entire body was being dipped in a vat of liquid nitrogen, as he had goosebumps all over and he froze suddenly from the shock, fear, trauma and menacingly strange sensation.
"Wh-wh-what... what are you...?" asked the scared man, stuttering as he had an uncomfortably certain feeling in his gut that he was about to die a slow and painful death. Without a word or shadow of hesitation or doubt, the vampire lowered his face to the man's long and slender neck, breathing that same terrifying cloud of whatever it was onto it. As he opened his mouth wide and bared his sharp, white fangs that looked like daggers fixed onto his gums like stalactites, the man screamed and begged for mercy.
"No, no, please! Don't kill me! I haven't done anything, ple -"
"No, you haven't done anything." growled the vampire in a deathly tone, breathing the freezing clouds onto his neck as he spoke. "You haven't done anything with your measly, pathetic life, have you?"
"Yes, I have! I have a wife! And children! Please, please!" screamed the man, writhing underneath the bloodthirsty vampire.
"Sorry..." began the vampire, but he interrupted himself by sinking his fangs into the man's neck. He placed his ghostly-white hand over the man's trembling, whimpering mouth to silence his screams, and after about a minute of sucking his sweet, metallic-tasting blood, he pulled his crimson-tipped fangs out of the man's neck and brought his face against the now-dead man's face, letting his own blood drip like water out of a slightly leaking tap onto his pale, motionless face.
"...I have to quench my thirst somehow."

The vampire stood up and walked away to some other place, stepping on the dead man's chest and loving how he couldn't feel any heartbeat.

Don't worry, that wasn't Frank he just killed. That was just an introduction to Gerard's character. I'll do the same for Frank in the next ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story