Categories > Original > Erotica

Coke is Better than Pepsi

by PlainJane 0 reviews

What does Demetri Caldwell have in store for his younger sister's best friend? Viola Scott is completely beguiled and cannot resist him.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2014-01-06 - Updated: 2014-01-07 - 3911 words - Complete

3Hot
Before you begin, please know this is basically a fanfiction of Fifty Shades. I wrote this a while ago right after I read the trilogy, and I've been debating on whether or not to post it ever since. If you find it inappropriate, my apologies! Smut, smut, smut, my lovelies. Read away! xx
...............

“Here,” he says with dark eyes. My knees go weak. The electricity burns between us. I know he can feel it too.

I fumble towards him, this mysterious, handsome man. His angular face is hot and seductive in the dim lighting. Only light from the two bedside lamps illuminate the room. I take the blunt from him and coyly place it in between my lips and inhale deeply. I carry the smoke into my lungs and hold it in. I then slowly release it through my mouth. A smile peaks on his face. His eyes produce a glow.

“Good,” he takes the blunt from me and takes a hit himself.

Something about this weed… It was different. It has a nice ring to it. He hands me the blunt.

“I want you to continue smoking this until it’s roached and done. Understand?” He stands towering over me, peering down at me.

“Yes, I understand,” I say sheepishly.

He smiles and it too soon fades away. I take another drag of the blunt and try to contain as much of what’s in it as possible. I sit back down on the bed. His room is nice. The room is finely furnished. A large king sized bed is beneath me covered in the finest silk, a wide flat screen t.v. hangs on the cream painted wall, wooden flooring with Indian rugs and an L shaped dark leather couch resting on the other side of the bed along with multiple, colorful abstract paintings… and most of all the breathtakingly beautiful man who is in front of my by his dresser rummaging through the drawers… I could get used to this view. I continue to smoke the blunt.

He pulls out a small bag of white powder, closes the drawer, and turns to face me. His eyes are burning now.

He strides towards me, taking long and lethargic steps. I can feel my heart begin to twist and beat at an allegro speed. This man is so appealing. My face grows warm. He notices my sudden change in color and a lascivious grin sparks across his face.

“Come,” he murmurs. He holds out his hand.

I take it and walk with him to the marble table that is in front of the leather couch. He unravels the small bag and pours some of it onto the table and deftly cuts it and lines it up in a solid, thin line that stretches across the small table.

I finish off my blunt and I can feel the intense swaying effect. I feel ecstatic. I feel invincible. I feel brave. I lay the remnants of the blunt in the ashtray and lay my hand softly on Demetri’s back. He looks up at me and stands. He takes my hands in both of his and presses his forehead against mine. Demetri’s dark, unruly hair tickles my eyebrows and I can hear his steady breathing.

“I’m going to show you a great time. You know that, right? You’ll feel amazing. Do you trust me?” He kisses the tip of my nose and slowly glides kisses down my cheek and onto the side of mouth and plants a warm, fervent kiss on my lips.

“Yes, I do. I trust you,” I reply. I tilt my head back and look into his now soft, blue eyes. He pulls my hands to his mouth and kisses each knuckle.

“You look beautiful tonight, Viola.” He caresses my face.

I flush. “Thank you,” I say.

He leads me to the side of the table and we sit down.

“Now, it is important you do this correctly. You are in for a surprise. Bend down over the line,” he says. I do as I’m told. “Good. Now, close one of your nostrils with one of your fingers. When you’re ready, go down the line and snort in deeply. Once you’ve finished, I will lay a line out for myself.”

I nod. I do as he instructed and begin to snort the line of white powder. Once I’m finished I let out a breath of air and look at him. I immediately feel the kick. Pure euphoria spreads through my veins.

“Well done, my love. My turn.” He quickly makes another line and expertly snorts it. I see him visibly relax.

“What is this? I feel elated.” All of my worries have completely washed away from me. All I feel is a small current of pleasure and the slow, steady thumps of my heart.

Demetri turns his head and looks at me intently. “It’s cocaine, Viola.”

I’ve heard plenty about cocaine: the downs and the ups. I quite frankly didn’t care. I am 22, graduated from college, and enthralled by this young man. I didn’t desire anything else in this world. This moment was enough.

“In case you’re worried about the long term effects, Viola,” he quickly adds, “don’t worry about them. I’m a billionaire as you know, my fair lady. I have a lab full of people who work on this special drug for me. They’ve made it to where so called ‘long term’ effects have dissipated from the drug itself. They also made it to where the high lasts oh, so much longer. Ranging from two to five hours. Wonderful, isn’t it?” He takes my hand and pulls me close.

That’s some relieving news. I’m thankful to be in Demetri’s arms. I bury my face into his chest and breathe in his scent. Oh… He smells delectable. It’s almost tangible.

“Thank you for mentioning that to me, sir,” I whisper as I breathe him in again.

“You’re most welcome. The cocaine we just snorted so happens to last for two to three hours. We have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves.” His nose is in my hair.

I rub his finely sculpted arms with both of my hands and it sends many miniscule prickles through my palms. His hand is on my back and he lightly strokes me. The feeling is sensational. A small moan sounds from my mouth. It must be a sin to feel so much pleasure in one slight movement.

“Come. Follow me,” He walks me to his monstrous bed and sits me down. He turns the t.v. on a music channel. He has surround speakers that drown me in sweet, sweet sound. The music is even more enjoyable now that I’ve snorted the cocaine. I shut my eyes for a moment and let Frank Sinatra carry me through this ocean of pleasure. When I open my eyes, Demetri is in front of me, smirking.

“Enjoying yourself, are you?” He bends down on his knees in front of me, each of his palms on the lower half of my thighs. I can feel my cheeks begin to gain color again. I slowly exhale but instead it comes out in rugged, short breaths. I nod.

He trails kisses from where his hands were and lifts up my leg so he can kiss me down to my ankles. I lean my head back and feel my libido awakening. He does the same to my other leg.

“I’m so glad I met you this night. Who would’ve known that I’d meet a gorgeous woman like yourself at a family and friends gathering?” He begins to take off my left high-heeled shoe and kissed each toe. “And to let myself think that I wasn’t going to go.” He pauses. “Well let me say, my sister sure knows how to pick out attractive friends.” He removes my right shoe and repeats the toe kissing process. “We’re going to have some fun.”

I am now wanting, needing him. I have never had this strong of a desire for a man in my life. “Yes, please,” I beg.

“Viola, I have never wanted a woman like I want you right now,” his eyes blaze into mine. He spoke my mind.

He stands me up and whips me around so my back is facing him. “Let’s take this dress off of you,” he murmurs. He stands up.

He unweaves the ribbon that crisscrossed my back and pulls down the zipper. It falls down to my feet. He traces the line of my back. All I’m left wearing is my black lace thong.
He breathes in sharply and starts to caress my shoulders. He makes his way down to my arms… down to my sides…down my hips… he now rubs my behind. He pulls down my thong, and I step out of them. He tosses them to the side.

He presses against me. Oh my! I could feel his erection start to grow behind me. “You are quite arousing,” he whispers in my ear, still holding my behind. “Turn around,” he orders.

I turn around and gaze at him. I have to thank Jane, Demetri’s sister, for inviting me to her family and friends get to together.

Demetri eyes me from head to toe. He holds my face with his hand and gently strokes my cheek. Moments pass by. We stand there gazing into each other’s eyes. My hands reach up to his tie.

“Let’s get you out of these clothes,” I say as sexily as I can.

A smile plays on his lips. “If you insist, beloved.”

I start to undo his tie. I then begin to unbutton his white collared button down and push it off his shoulders. I take this time to fully take note of his build. He wears broad shoulders and tan skin. His chest and abs are divinely chiseled. I let my fingers trail across his delicious body and I find my fingers toying around with his belt buckle. I now feel a grin spring onto my face.

“Why, Viola, what ever are you thinking about?” Demetri is amused.

I grab ahold of his erection, pants still on, and lightly squeeze. “How much I want this in me, right now.” He sharply inhales and he groans. I get up on my toes and give him a passionate kiss and bite his lip.

He suddenly lifts me up and throws me on the bed. “I’m going to fuck you so hard right now, Miss Scott. You’ll be cringing in pain when I’m through with you,” Demetri whispers through gritted teeth in my ear. He bites down hard on my earlobe.

“Ah!” I moan.

“I want to hear you, baby. Don’t hold back.” His once soft eyes have now turned darker, more sensual.

He quickly undoes his belt and his fly. He pulls down his gray dress pants along with his boxer briefs and steps out of them swiftly.

He lifts up my legs and spreads them apart. He leans against me and I can feel his enticing length on me. I start to pant.

“Are you on the pill?” He questions.

Shit… “No, I’m not,” I say guiltily.

He lifts off of me and opens the bedside drawer. He pulls out a small packet and rips it open. He rolls the condom down his erection and is back on top of me. I wonder how many other women he’s brought in here… No, I refuse to let myself idly wander about his past sexual encounters. I focus on us, now.

I bat my eyelashes at him, shaking away the thoughts about his past. He gets back up and stands while I remain on the bed.

“Lay on the bed. I want to try something with you,” he orders.

I lie back down and relax onto the bed. I see him walk over to his dresser and open a drawer. He takes out a several items: handcuffs and smooth rope. I gasp for air. I can’t even begin to fathom what he has in mind for me. My already pacing heart speeds up even more. My high is still strong. The music still aerates around the room and the silk beneath my skin is growing warm.

He walks back towards me. He runs a hand through his lengthy hair and bends over me once more.

“Don’t worry… I won’t hurt you. This is strictly for your pleasure and mine. You’ll be begging for more and more. I know you will,” he murmurs in my ear.

“Yes, yes,” I say in reply. I’m growing antsy. I’m getting so horny. Oh, just fuck me now… Please.

“Put your arms above your head and cross them at your wrists,” he says. I obey immediately. “I’m going to cuff you to the bedpost so you’re unable to use your arms or hands.” He closes a hand cuff over one hand, weaves the chains through one of the bars and closes the handcuff on my other wrist. I tug. I’m bound.

He pulls me down, leaving no room for my arms to bend. He kisses me on my lips and tucks a stray strand of my wavy hair behind my ear. He lowers himself down my body, trailing kisses along the way. He gets to my hips and kisses and sucks both of my hipbones and then he’s… Ah, there… A moan cries out from my mouth.

He sits up and ties rope around both of my ankles. He then spreads my legs as wide as possible and ties the rope to the top of the bars at the bottom of the bed. I tug on my ankles. They’re tight and secure.

“You look lovely bound down like this. You’re truly a stunning woman, Viola. I can’t wait to be inside you,” he says in a low voice.

He rubs my legs and moves up to my thighs, kneeling and sitting back in between my legs. He places his thumbs on either side of my hipbones and moves his thumbs in an achingly slow, circular motion. He presses down a considerable amount and continues to move at a slow pace. I can’t contain my moans any longer. I let out a loud, long one.

“You like that, baby? Let me hear you.” His words drift through the air.

“Oh, fuck! Yes, please… Now, please!” I am squirming beneath his thumbs.

He stops. He inserts two fingers inside of me and resumes that slow, steady movement. “Fuck, you’re so wet. You. Are. So. Damn. Wet,” Demetri nearly whispers with his eyes closed.

I moan again, “Fuck me now. Fuck me now, please!”

“Oh, no. Not yet. I think I’ll just tease you some more.” He smirks.

My mind is completely taken over by this sensual torture. I close my eyes and move with him. “Ah,” I stifle to moan.

He stops and moves his hand up to my tummy and down on my sex again and continues to weaken me with his fingers. I can feel myself getting hot and antsy with anticipation. Why won’t he just have sex with me already?!

“I’m about to thrust myself into you, Viola. Are you ready?” He picks up the pace with his fingers that are already pleasuring me beyond belief.

“Oh, yes. Do it. Now,” I beg.

A lascivious grin sprawls across his face and he takes his fingers out of me. I’m panting loudly and just as I was starting to cool off, he plunges in me.

“Oh, fuck!” I exclaim loudly. I try to wrap my arms and legs around him but the restrains hold me back. Damn cuffs and ties…

He eases in and out ever so slowly. Steady and full. I try to pull my legs together but I again realize I am bound so I’m stuck under this treacherous pace of his. My breathing is beginning to become rugged again. I exhale loudly. Demetri lowers himself on me, his elbows and arms now by my head. We gaze into each other’s eyes and never look away. My cheeks grow even hotter and my heart pounds like a drum. He still continues the agonizingly slow rhythm.

“I’m going to take my sweet time with you. I’m going to savor every bit of you. I’m only shallow fucking you right now. Only half of my cock is in you. I like you like this. All breathless, panting, vulnerable… leaving me to do what ever it is I feel like.” Demetri’s voice is trembling too. I have the same effect on him.

“Fuck me harder, faster… This slow speed is killing me. Fill me. I want to feel your whole self inside of me, now,” I plead.

“We’ll get there, love. We’ll get there.”

I instantly feel himself plowing deeper in me but still keeping the same pace. He stays like that for a while and groans, “Fuck, I can’t hold back any longer. I’m going full and hard, Viola.”

Before I could reply, I feel him pounding against me too hard and too fast. It happened so abruptly. All I feel is pure sensation pulsating throughout my whole body. I lift my head up and stifle a strong and loud moan. My toes start to tighten and I can feel myself building up.

Demetri is breathing heavily and is working, working, working… going deeper and further into me than before. I can hear his flimsy exhales coming out of his mouth. His jaw is tightened. I can’t contain it any longer. I’m at the brink of explosion. Demetri still keeps the steady beat of in then out… in then out… in then out. I’m about to come. I can’t hold it back.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck. Come, please, Viola. Come for me.” He says short of breath.

With that command, I scream out. “Oh, Demetri!” I feel myself shatter to pieces. I can’t pull my legs together so I’m left with an ongoing shot of pleasure rushing through me. It’s the most wonderful feeling I’ve ever felt. I feel so high up. I feel so satisfied. Except this isn’t like any other orgasm I’ve had. It continues to keep going, pulsing through the lower half of me. I’m left moaning and crying out. The feeling is overwhelmingly great.

“Oh…” I hear Demetri groan, “Viola… Fuck.” He slows down at the brink of his orgasm and picks up the speed again still fully aware that it is going on. We are continuing our pleasure together and it seems like it lasts for a lifetime. I feel myself finally beginning to spiral down and he winds down as well.

Our breathing is strong and heavy as if we just ran endless miles. He lethargically gets off of me and begins to untie the restraints on my ankles. He uncuffs my wrists, his frantic heartbeat now settling down. I gaze at him, soaking in all his beauty.

“There you go,” he whispers as he uncuffs my right wrist. “You’re free… for now,” he smirks. He sits up and walks to the restroom to remove the used condom and dispose of it.

I roll my eyes at him. I pull my arms and legs to my core and lay on my side facing the window covered with royal purple drapes. I can still feel him radiate within me. “That was…” I’m at a loss of words to describe this experience. He lays back down behind me and wraps his muscular arms around my body.

“Fun? Enjoyable? Hot? Scandalous?” He inquires with a boyish grin on his face.

“Yes, all those things and more,” I say as I turn to face him. “I want to do it again,” I plead.

“We will later on, my dear. We still have plenty of time. Let’s rest for now.” He pulls me closer to him. “Let’s get underneath the covers. You must be cold.”

I give him a baffled look. “Cold? After having sex? No such thing.” I hear him chuckle at my remark.

“I just want to be close to you,” he responds.

We both get in the bed and pull the covers over us still fully naked. I remain facing him and place my hand on his cheek and feel the stubble growing back. I analyze all his features. I toy with his jawline. “I could get used to this view,” he murmurs. His eyes never leaving mine.

“I could say the same. I agree,” I softly say. He brings his hand forward and places it on my cheek as well. He lightly strokes my skin and kisses my forehead.

“I really meant it when I said you’re the most beautiful woman I’ve seen,” he states. He pauses and hesitates. “I don’t want to let you go just yet. Please tell me tonight won’t be the end of this.” He looks in my eyes searching for an answer.

I’m taken aback by what he said. I thought this would be a one-night stand. I’m thrilled and confused. “Me neither. I want to continue this… What we have. I would like that,” I manage to say.

He smiles. “Why, Miss Scott, I’m so glad you concur.” He kisses my cheek and then my lips. I’m already longing for his touch again. I face the other way and we lay there in silence. Our breathing is in sync and both soak in each other’s presence. I notice the music is still playing. I hear Demetri hum.

“Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm, and your cheeks so soft. There is nothing for me but to love you, and the way you look tonight,” he sings in my ear. I blush at this.

“I didn’t know you were a singer, Mr. Caldwell,” I joke.

“Oh, I’m not much of one. That doesn’t mean I don’t like singing, however. It’s nice knowing you think of me as one.”

“I think your voice is delightful. Please, keep singing,” I demand. He picks up where he left off and my ears are doused with his velvety voice. I shut my eyes and listen. How badly I wish I could spend the rest of my days in bed with this exquisite, singing man. I didn’t want it to end. The song ends too soon.

“Does my singing still hold up to your consensus?” He asks.

“Hmm?” I say. My eyes flutter and look back at him.

He laughs, “Fall asleep, did you?”

“Oh, no… No, no. I just closed my eyes while you were singing. Your voice,” I say, “it’s so soothing and calming. Thank you.”

“Anything for you, my love.” He gives me a reassuring embrace.

..................
I'm not sure if I want to continue Viola and Demetri's love story. Should I end it here? Does anyone want more? Suggestions welcomed! Please comment, review, whatever! Thank you so much for reading. :) Much, much love to you all. Xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story