Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Venus Butterfly

Whirlwind Love

by Noizchild 0 reviews

A filler chapter about more of Hotaru's love problems before the ending approaches.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2014-01-13 - 596 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Forty-Seven: Whirlwind Love:

Hotaru flopped back onto her bed. She could feel her head spinning. The loli demon found herself stuck.

What do I do? She heard the door slide open. Hotaru glanced over to see Mike standing in the doorway. "Oh, did you want something?"

"Not really," he said. "Just curious about something." Hotaru made a face at him.

"What?" she asked. Mike slid the door shut behind him.

"You seem frustrated about something," he said. Hotaru narrowed her eyes at him.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well, you keep pouting like you're doing now," he replied. The loli demon sat up.

"And?" she asked.

"What's up?" the American demon asked. Hotaru frowned with her pout.

"Am I that obvious?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. The other demon sighed defeated. I might as well say it.

"Fine," Hotaru answered. "I'm stuck on something."

"Okay," Mike said. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed.

"It's a love crisis," the loli demon added.

"Hm," the other demon replied. Hotaru frowned at him.

"Can you at least look interested?" she asked.

"I am!" he said.

"No, you don't," she argued.

"Okay, okay," he said. "Just tell me what's wrong." Hotaru folded her arms across her chest.

"I don't think I want to now," she said.

"Come on," he said.

"Nope," the loli demon said.

"Please?" Mike asked.

"Sorry," Hotaru answered.

"Come on, please?" the American demon pleaded. "I promise I'll look interested." Hotaru raised an eyebrow at him.

"Promise?" she asked. Mike rolled his eyes.

"Yes," he groaned. Hotaru pondered his answer.

"Alright," she said. Her mood changed into a whimsical one. "I met somebody," she said. Mike raised an eyebrow at her.

"Who?" he asked. The loli demon grinned.

"His name's Hiroyuki," she said.

"I see," Mike said. "What about him?" The loli demon shrugged her shoulders.

"That's all I have," she admitted. "We didn't really talk much. We just ended up sitting in front of the café on that bench enjoying the day and not talking to each other." She gave off a happy sigh. "I did enjoy being around such a beautiful stranger, though," the loli demon admitted with rosy cheeks. Mike blinked at her, still not seeing the whole picture.

"So, what's the problem?" he asked. Hotaru frowned at that question.

"I can't stop thinking about that woman," she said with a pout.

"Oh," he said. "Still don't know which team you're on?" the loli demon gave him a blank look.

"Huh?" she asked. Mike frowned at her reaction. Oh that's right/, he thought. /You still don't understand American slang.

"You don't know if you want cock or pussy yet," Mike explained. Hotaru shook her head.

"No," she said.

"Well," he said. "What do you want?"

"I don't know," Hotaru told him. "I don't even know what I want." She drew her knees to her chest. "I don't even know much about either one."

"Does it matter?" Mike asked. Hotaru lifted her head with a puzzled look on her face.

"What?" she asked. The American demon shrugged at her.

"I don't know," he said. "What can I say? Love is love. You can't help when it happens." Mike shook his head after saying that. "Sounded lame, but you get the idea," he added.

"But… who do I choose?" Hotaru asked.

"I can't tell you that," her roommate answered. "That's all you." The man turned and walked out of the room. Hotaru sat there rather dumbfounded. She fell back on her bed again.

"That doesn't help!" the loli demon complained.
Sign up to rate and review this story