Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Resident Fantasy

Chapter Fourteen

by aerithbunny

some smut this chapter, mostly plot though

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Horror - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2014-01-20 - 2760 words

?Blocked
Resident Fantasy

Disclaimer: I own nothing and make no profit from this fanfic.

1414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414

Chapter Fourteen: Moonlight

1414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414

"So then Riku chose the middle path, otherwise known as twighlight." spoke Aerith telling the story of how Riku from her 'other memories' had chosen his path alongside Sora.

Marlene of course was enjoying the story as by now they had all finished eating. Finally Marlene yawned and Aerith laid back, but as she did she saw Cloud was standing away from the group, he was even walking up the cliff a bit. She slowly stood up and followed him. Cloud sat on a rock looking up at the crescent moon.

"Can't sleep?" asked Aerith.

"No I...I was thinking." spoke Cloud.

Aerith sat next to him. "Try not to think too hard." she spoke.

Cloud smiled a little. "See that's what I remember liking so much about you. You're always so strong, you don't press either." spoke Cloud.

"Well I press a little. Everyone wants to know Cloud. But it's up to you if you say anything." spoke Aerith.

"Right but see, what's on my mind is something...complicated." spoke Cloud.

Aerith smiled a little. "What isn't complicated about you Cloud?" she asked.

He laughed a little and put his arm around her shoulders. "I missed you so much. I felt so bad. Even when your spirit came back to me and told me not to worry so much anymore. I couldn't let go of the guilt I held." spoke Cloud.

"It wasn't just for me though." spoke Aerith.

"No it wasn't but...with you it was definitely intense. I mean I...before you. You and I...we..." spoke Cloud awkwardly.

"You liked me, right?" spoke Aerith.

Cloud nodded and looked to her with honest blue eyes. "I never met a girl with such startling eyes, such beauty. You captivated me. But more then anything you tried to get to know the real me. You said you wanted to know me. But Aerith you always knew me more then I even knew myself." spoke Cloud.

Aerith smiled a little and before she knew it Cloud had leaned down, placing his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. She melted into it the kiss as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer as she kissed him back under the moonlight. The kiss became deeper as they intertwined tongues, her hand enlacing fingers with his. He pulled back from the kiss looking deeply into her blue eyes.

"Please be mine." spoke Cloud.

Aerith smiled at Cloud. "I always was." she spoke.

Cloud pulled her close and the two of them walked back hand in hand to the camp fire, they both laid down and slept next to each other Cloud holding her closely under the blanket as they slept.

-the next morning-

Aerith and Cloud were awake before the others as they awoke early and began to pack things, slowly the others all awoke. Sephiroth was still the three minions for the moment, they supposed it made sense for him to stay in that form if he was too low on energy to remain as one for the moment. The group set out as they made their way back up the cliff side. Finally they arrived to the other side, glancing back at Seymour who was still frozen, Auron sighed.

"There has to be some way to get rid of him, we can't just leave him here for all time." spoke Auron.

"Why should we send him anyway?" asked Kadaj next.

"No it's too cruel to leave him there like that for all time. It's not his fault he went insane." spoke Aerith.

"Right right, I get it. Don't torture the already tortured." spoke Kadaj.

"Perhaps we should find a way to make him useful?" asked Yazoo.

"Oh good idea brother." spoke Kadaj.

Aerith had began to realize that these three could be a handful, more then even Sephiroth had been.

"He's not some toy." spoke Auron finally.

Kadaj then pouted. "You're no fun." spoke his twisted tone.

"You want fun go play with your feather brain lover." spoke Auron.

"Gladly." spoke Yazoo getting closer to Kuja who currently had Loz attached to him.

Everyone else just shook their heads, Cloud muttered about this being too weird again, and Aerith whispered to Kuja "Good Luck."

"Now come now you three, why don't you just pay attention to me? I'm fun of course." spoke Kuja drawing their attention.

"This is going to be a pain." spoke Squall finally.

"Maybe so but what would you suggest we do about it?" asked Lightning.

"I..." began Squall, that's when they heard an explosion up ahead, they all took a moment to recover from the shock of it before they began walking towards where the sound had come from.

They all began to run ahead, that's when they saw a girl surrounded by villagers, her hair was strawberry blonde and in pig tails, she was wearing a red long shirt, a pair of baggy black pants, a pair of brown worker gloves, and a pair of brown worker boots. She was holding a strange weapon which Aerith had never seen, but it was Lightning who ran forward.

"Vanille!" shouted Lightning.

The girl turned and looked to Lightning with bright green eyes. "Lightning!?" she exclaimed in her accented and shocked tone.

Lightning moved in front of her protectively, Squall ran forward as well and pulled Vanille back to the group just as Lightning began her assault on the villagers, unleashing lightning attacks and quick strikes with her gun blade. Lightning made quick work of them until the Novistadors came. Vanille ran forward and unleashed her binding rod, grabbing them from the sky she used the rod to thrash them into the ground. Growling she managed to get them down and Lightning ran up and sliced them to pieces watching them melt, as they gathered some gems from them afterwords, Vanille looked to Lightning then the others.

"Hello I'm Oerba Dia Vanille." spoke her accented tone.

They began to introduce themselves to the strawberry blonde who smiled at them all, Lightning put an arm around Vanille.

"She's a friend from my universe. But last I thought you'd turned to crystal." spoke Lightning.

"Our universe perhaps, but this one is different, the role here is different." spoke Vanille.

"Did you see an explosion?" asked Tifa.

"Ah yeah that was me, you see I'd been fighting a few of them and found some barrels filled with explosives, I threw them at the enemies with my rod and did a lot of damage." spoke her accented tone.

"Good thinking Vanille. We were startled by the noise and came looking. I was glad to see you're ok." spoke Lightning.

Vanille smiled and the others looked around at each other. "So have you seen anyone else maybe?" asked Squall.

"Oh right, there was a man with me. His name was Genesis. But a while back we ran into some very scary men wearing robes. He managed to kill them but died himself in the process." spoke Vanille.

"Genesis?" asked Kadaj in shock.

"Do you know him?" asked Laguna.

"Yeah he was in Soldier." spoke Loz.

"He said that he would die this time protecting something worth it." spoke Vanille.

"Always the flare for dramatic with him." spoke Yazoo.

"Do you ever look in a mirror?" asked Cloud.

"Anyway he also told me if I saw a man named Sephiroth to give him this." spoke Vanille holding up a note, it was of course bound still meaning she hadn't read it.

"Sephiroth is currently the three morons attached to the feather brain." spoke Cloud.

Kadaj stepped forward and took the note with a small thankful nod to Vanille he opened it and began to read it. Loz and Yazoo also read it with him, the three of them sighed and put it away. They were suddenly quiet, Kuja looked concerned as they stepped to the side for a moment, in fact the entire air around everyone seemed to have gone dead.

"Umm maybe we should give them some space guys." spoke Aerith.

They all nodded and left Kuja with Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. Aerith of course looked around at the group.

"We should begin looking for food and supplies." spoke Squall.

"Right, and any other papers, maybe some ammunition for Laguna." spoke Tifa.

They nodded and began searching the village, the graveyard was where Kuja approached the three.

"Your first love?" asked Kuja.

"How did you guess?" asked Kadaj.

"The look on your faces. Please tell me, what do you plan to do now?" asked Kuja.

"We were never with him, it just hurts to know. He loved us as well, he loved Sephiroth and yet he could never say a word. It hurts to know that we let him down." spoke Yazoo.

Kadaj turned to Kuja then and looked to him. "We don't want to let you down." he spoke.

Kuja sighed and looked to Loz, moving over to him he kissed Loz sexily, working his hands up and down his chest.

"None of you could ever let me down. Not you three, not Sephiroth. Other then being untrue that is to me, but you never would be. Love is a lie, but this lie I believe. I refuse to not believe it now. No matter the past, I had another canary in my clutches once as well. I believe that entitles me to forgive you for your wavering feelings for a moment." spoke Kuja's poetic tone.

They all smiled at Kuja and walked over kissing him all over the face, Kuja smirked and placed his arms around their shoulders.

"Shall we go help them look?" asked Kuja.

"I have a much better idea." spoke Yazoo motioning his head towards a small shack in the grave yard.

Kuja smirked and waltzed over to it with the other three, moving inside of it with them.

Kuja found himself naked soon on the floor of the shack, the three of them kissing the limbs of his body everywhere, lighting his senses up with kisses, touches, licks. Loz was definitely a bit more rough as he bit a few places making Kuja mewl and squirm, while Kadaj was down sucking on his cock deliciously, deep throating it almost like an expert. Yazoo moved his hands in sensual motions as he moved behind Kuja and lay beneath him. Kuja soon came from all the attention, but even as Kadaj swallowed perfectly, he was working his erection back. Loz turned Kuja over and slowly inserted a couple of fingers into him, Yazoo opened his legs as Kuja began to insert a finger into him and stroked Kadaj. Yazoo moaned in pleasure as Kuja found his prostate, as Kadaj was worked in his hand and Loz worked the fingers in and out of Kuja.

"Oh do remind me that we must do this later on even after this." spoke Kuja in pleasure.

"After this we may return to being him, but you will always have access to us three anytime you want." spoke Loz.

Kuja moaned in understanding, Loz then slowly pushed into him, his erection moving into Kuja, as Kuja slowly pushed into Yazoo and kept stroking Kadaj who moved up finally and placed his erection at Kuja's lips. Kuja opened his mouth and slowly took the erection into it. Kadaj moaned out at the feel of Kuja expertly sucking on his cock. Loz began to thrust into the tight heat slowly building a pace, while Kuja thrusted into Yazoo building the pace and continued to suck on Kadaj's cock. The pleasure was so intense, yet Kuja was loving every second of it. They remained moving, building the pace as they exchanged grunts and moans of pleasure. Bodies twisting as they felt each other react to everything, erections pulsing in pleasure as they filled tight heats.

Kadaj was the first to lose it as he released into Kuja's mouth who swallowed of course, Loz then came inside of Kuja who released into Yazoo who released all over Kuja's stomach. Pulling apart they panted for breath, but Kuja wanted more of them. He moved Kadaj below him next kissing up his neck as he stroked the other two back to full erections.

"My my, you can't get enough of us can you?" asked Kadaj.

"No I can't, I want as much as I can get." spoke Kuja's greedy tone.

"Good because we want to give you more." spoke Yazoo.

Kuja slowly pushed a finger into Kadaj as Yazoo this time moved behind him and slowly pushed into him, Loz moving to the front as Kuja licked his lips before engulfing the hard cock. Kadaj beneath Kuja, Kuja began to slowly push into Kadaj, while Yazoo remained still until Kuja had. They all began to build the pace again, moaning and groaning in pleasure. Kuja was delirious with it as he felt their erections pulse with him. Kuja moaned out more and more as their pleasure filled voices filled the small shack. Kuja this time lost it first moaning out loudly as he came inside Kadaj, who felt his own erection pulse as he began to release over Kuja's stomach, Yazoo then released into Kuja's tight heat while Loz released into his mouth.

They slowly pulled apart once more, this time Kuja needed a few more minutes before he grabbed Loz and pinned him down, Loz smirked and allowed Kuja to dominate him, Kadaj moved behind Kuja this time and pushed into him while Yazoo's cock wound up at Kuja's mouth. Kuja slowly engulfed Yazoo's cock as he pushed into Loz slowly, knowing the large man beneath him was tougher then the other two, he did of course make sure to wait though until Loz gave him the affirmative nod. Kadaj slowly began to move in and out of Kuja, building the pace inside of him, while Yazoo moved inside of his mouth, Kuja began to slowly move inside of Loz. They all moaned once more, getting closer to finally losing themselves completely in their release and their fun ending. Kuja was enjoying this so much, he loved being the center of attention, such deliciously pleasurable attention that he couldn't get enough of. Loz was the first to release this time over Kuja's stomach, as Kuja was now covered in the release of all three of them, Kuja released into Loz, as Kadaj released into Kuja, and Yazoo into Kuja's mouth.

They broke apart slowly collapsing to the floor, their bodies spent in blissful pleasure. Kuja pulled them all three close as he began to clean them all up slowly with his powers. Pulling a blanket over them all, he looked to them all.

"I love you all." spoke Kuja.

"We love you as well Kuja." they all spoke at the same time.

They laid that way for a while, before redressing, even so after they had redressed they continued to lay. That was when Cloud came in.

"Oh for f*cks sakes." spoke Cloud exasperated.

Kuja just smirked. "Something wrong Cloud, you want to join?" he asked.

"Oh hell no!" spoke Cloud leaving the shack.

Kuja proceeded to laugh maniacally as did the other three at Cloud's obvious discomfort.

"What's the matter Cloud?" asked Aerith.

"They're just such...such...morons." spoke Cloud.

"Cloud does it really bother you them being gay?" asked Aerith.

"Hey I never said that. I just don't wanna see it." spoke Cloud.

Aerith giggled a little actually, it was kinda cute how flustered Cloud could be. "I mean besides, even if I did swing that way, not for them." spoke Cloud.

She giggled more, Kuja by now was roaring with laughter as the other three just laughed along. Cloud of course was blushing in embarrassment, even his ears were blushing.

"What's going on over here?" asked Tifa.

Aerith giggled more as Cloud sputtered in annoyance, which of course was when the three reabsorbed themselves into Sephiroth. Sephiroth and Kuja left the shack now coming out as they looked to Tifa.

"We're just picking on Cloud." spoke Sephiroth.

"Right ok, well less picking on Cloud, more looking for supplies." she spoke.

"Yes mother swan dearest." spoke Kuja.

Tifa put her hands on her hips and shook her head in annoyance, Kuja cackled again and began to look around now for supplies.

1414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414141414

Author: Alright so writing that foursome was actually difficult. Please remember this is fantasy, and I was trying my best. I hope everyone liked it. Please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story