Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Resident Fantasy

Chapter Thirteen

by aerithbunny

Kuja x Sephiroth smut, Clerith, and more Seymour drama.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2013-11-27 - 2526 words

?Blocked
Resident Fantasy

Disclaimer: I Own Nothing and Make No Profit From This Fanfic.

1313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313

Chapter Thirteen: Trapped

1313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313

The next day they had all awoken more rested and prepared then before. They packed their bags full of the vials and blankets. Sephiroth had began examining the papers, Aerith found some herbs on them that would help repair his strength from being infected and he took them once Kuja had made sure they were pure. Aerith of course checked them off the list and pocketed the papers. After this they melted the metal they'd found onto Cid's spear, and Cloud's sword to make sure they would be ok in battle. By the time everything was finished it was mid day, and it was foggy and cold as usual.

"Is anyone else beginning to wonder why the sun never shows around here?" asked Marlene.

"It barely used to show in Midgar." spoke Cloud.

"Only once we began cleaning up the planet." spoke Cid.

"Maybe this place is just more towards a place where rain happens?" asked Squall.

"That would make sense, still these buildings are made of such simple wood." spoke Lightning.

They decided not to question it any further as they walked forward, however they came upon a cliff side, it had a VERY old bridge connecting it, and ahead they could see the next village, a grave yard lay ahead. That's when Auron heard the familiar voice.

"Think you got rid of me." spoke Seymour rising up and looking at them.

His malevolent gaze was upon them all, but it was Kuja who stepped forward, using his powers he floated as well and looked at Seymour with a challenging glare.

"I believe it's time the blue bird sang his last song." spoke Kuja's poetic tone.

Kuja began to hurl holy and flare attacks at Seymour who simply dodged with a malevolent laugh. He then sent some of his own powers at Kuja, powerful ultima spells which Kuja of course blocked easily, the place was rocking back and forth from their excursions. The rest ran across but Sephiroth turned then and opened his one wing, he flew up using his powers next to Kuja as he began to attack Seymour as well.

"You guys get out of here!" exclaimed Sephiroth.

Aerith nodded to them and began to lead the rest to safety, however the excursion was becoming too much and a rock slide happened, Kuja and Sephiroth were thrown down into the abyss with Seymour. The others watched them go down, Aerith took a little time before approaching the edge and she shouted.

"Can you guys hear us!?" she hoped they were still alive.

Sephiroth and Kuja awoke in a cave, looking around they had been blocked off, most likely Seymour was outside of the cave, they were trapped down there. Sephiroth heard Aerith's voice and he moved.

"Yes we can hear you!" he shouted.

Relieved to hear his voice she yelled again. "Are you ok!?" she yelled down.

"We're alive but trapped!" yelled Sephiroth.

Aerith sighed. "We need to climb down and help them." she spoke.

"Right, why don't we split up? I'm sure Seymour is waiting for whoever goes down there, one group should take on him while the other helps those two escape." spoke Lightning.

"Is there another entrance down there?" asked Cloud.

"Probably one group should go down this way and keep the blue freak busy while the other tries to find another." spoke Squall.

"Who should go which way?" asked Aerith.

"I'll go with Lightning and Squall and take on Seymour." spoke Cloud.

"Wait I want to go with you guys." spoke Laguna.

"You sure you have the strength to climb down a wall old man?" asked Cloud.

Laguna just smirked and began to climb down, Squall just shrugged and followed, while Cloud and Lightning began to follow as well. Aerith, Auron, Tifa, Cid, and Marlene began to head down the rest of the cliff slowly looking for some way that was easier down, they found some old stone steps and began to climb down. Laguna lead the others down as they began to look around, that's when of course they were attacked by Seymour.

"You think you are any match for me?" spoke Seymour.

"You killed my Raine, I will kill you back." spoke Laguna as he began to aim and shoot for Seymour.

Squall of course began to help by casting blizzard spells, Lightning sent wave after wave of lightning spells at Seymour as well while Cloud jumped and began the frontal assault with his sword.

-Meanwhile-

Sephiroth looked to Kuja who was a little injured and slowly healing himself with his holy powers, his arm bending back into place as he grimaced.

"Will you be alright?" asked Sephiroth.

"Yes of course, I'll be fine. Such a stupid little fool to attack me like that." spoke Kuja.

"He is most definitely a fool considering I could have easily taken him down with you if we were somewhere that didn't collapse so easily." spoke Sephiroth.

Kuja nodded and laid back, coughing up a little bit of blood before sitting up and repairing that damage. Sephiroth knelt down beside him and placed a hand on his back helping him sit up as he began to help Kuja. Kuja smiled at Sephiroth his twisted smile, only to gain a small smirk back from Sephiroth.

"You know, I've changed since coming here." spoke Sephiroth.

"Oh? Is there any particular reason why?" asked Kuja.

"You are my reason why." spoke Sephiroth.

"What if I was playing around? What if this was a lie?" asked Kuja.

"Even if it was, it was a beautiful lie that I wanted to believe." spoke Sephiroth.

"But weren't lies the thing that drove you mad first?" asked Kuja.

"Yes but those lies weren't like this one." spoke Sephiroth.

"Then continue to lie with me." spoke Kuja.

And maybe this was a lie, Kuja didn't know. He didn't really know what to make of his feelings for the other, they'd simply happened. Finally they met in a passionate kiss in that cave, Sephiroth's arms wrapping around Kuja's form as they kissed passionately.

They lay there kissing, Sephiroth's arms moving as he looked at Kuja with unsure eyes. Kuja simply smirked at him.

"I'm ready if you are." Kuja spoke.

Sephiroth slowly moved his hands over the other, memorizing his body. He had to know everything about this man, this beautiful man that drove him crazy in a good way. Kissing down his chest slowly, he heard Kuja's gasps as he slowly removed their clothing, no matter how cold it was they could feel each other's hearts, minds, and warm bodies. Sephiroth looked at the thong on his lover and chuckled, slowly peeling it off of Kuja. He saw the other's naked body with his own as he moved his hand down and began to stroke the other's slowly awakening erection. Kuja moaned out, his head tilting up as he felt the pleasure.

"I love you." spoke Sephiroth.

Kuja looked up at Sephiroth and smiled. "Love is one of the ultimate illusions, but I'd rather believe in this illusion then the others I have believed in before. I love you as well." he spoke.

Sephiroth leaned down and kissed him softly then, more softly then before to express his love. He then slowly pushed in a finger, Kuja's body fought it but only for a moment before Sephiroth began to stretch him with his finger, slowly entering a second one. Kuja squirmed but Sephiroth found his prostate and Kuja moaned out loudly. Sephiroth continued to abuse his prostate, stroking him as precum leaked from the tip of his cock. Sephiroth made sure to keep stroking until he got the warning mewl from Kuja.

"Are you ready?" asked Sephiroth.

Panting, Kuja nodded and Sephiroth slowly pushed into him. Kuja gripped Sephiroth's shoulders tightly at the intrusion and Sephiroth began to slowly move inside of him. Kuja moaned out as Sephiroth's long cock moved inside of him, mewling in pleasure his eyes were half lidded, his swollen lips partially opened as he panted out in pleasure. Sephiroth's eyes looking into his as he moved inside of him, moaning and groaning at the feel of Kuja's tight heat. He kept moving inside of Kuja until he heard the loud moan and looked down as Kuja came, Kuja released all over Sephiroth's stomach, losing control he threw his head back and let out a scream of pleasure, the site was enough to bring Sephiroth to release as he filled Kuja up moaning out as well. Sephiroth then slowly pulled out.

Sephiroth looked to Kuja with loving eyes, he then pulled him close and cleaned them both up slowly as much as possible. Kuja leaned his head on Sephiroth's chest happily as Sephiroth put their clothes back onto them.

"I love you." spoke Sephiroth.

"And I you my moonlit canary." spoke Kuja.

"Kuja if I ever...if I ever became three of me again, you wouldn't leave, would you?" asked Sephiroth.

Kuja looked at him quizzically. "Would they all be with me?" he asked.

"Yes of course, it's just something I know will happen. My body can't remain in this form forever without Jenova." spoke Sephiroth.

"So I'd have three beautiful moonlit canaries?" asked Kuja.

Sephiroth smirked and nodded. "Sounds like a perfect dream my love." spoke Kuja with a wicked smirk.

Sephiroth nodded. "Well most people called them nightmares." he spoke.

Kuja laughed then and they heard Aerith. "Hey! Look at these rocks over here!" they heard her voice.

"Little dove we're in here!" exclaimed Kuja.

Aerith heard them and shouted. "We'll have you both out soon!" Tifa began to dig them out, Aerith of course moved rocks with Cid, Auron, and Marlene.

-Meanwhile-

Seymour hmph'd as he was sliced badly by Cloud. Cloud sighed as Seymour just got up again, definitely immortal even though he'd begun to slow down. Laguna shot him full of bullets as Lightning and Squall unleashed blows with their gun blades, Lion Heart glowing as it hit Seymour.

"You cannot defeat me." spoke Seymour as he threw them back.

"He's...pant impossible." spoke Lightning.

That was when Sephiroth and Kuja got out of the cave, they looked to Aerith and the others before they heard the fighting.

"Come on, I have an idea." spoke Sephiroth.

Aerith nodded and the others followed after Sephiroth, Kuja quickly following as well.

"What's the plan?" asked Aerith as they ran.

"We were both dead once, but I have powers unlike most others. I am able to split into three, the three when they become me again their souls combine, I have to absorb Seymour into me as well." spoke Sephiroth.

"Wait, won't that basically be like you absorbing Jenova again!?" exclaimed Tifa.

Sephiroth stopped and looked back at them all. "At least I'm mortal, Cloud can kill me if he has to." spoke Sephiroth.

"No!" exclaimed Aerith.

Sephiroth was surprised by her words. "I won't have you sacrificing yourself! There has to be another way!" exclaimed Aerith.

"You sacrificed yourself for the planet." spoke Sephiroth.

"That was different! Auron already said there was another way to get rid of Seymour." spoke Aerith.

"We need to find Yuna if she's here, she's the only one who can send him properly." spoke Auron.

"We don't even know if she is here." spoke Sephiroth.

"Maybe not, but I have an idea myself." spoke Auron.

Aerith looked to Auron. "By now they've killed him, maybe if you can trap his soul long enough we can figure out a way to send it." spoke Auron.

"Which would require enough strength to trap him long enough." spoke Aerith.

"Which is where you come in Sephiroth." spoke Tifa.

Sephiroth looked to the ground and then back into Aerith's determined eyes, he nodded and split himself. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo stood there. Kadaj with his twisted smirk, Loz of course putting his hands together looking ready to fight, and Yazoo's graceful walk.

"We'll be back of course." spoke Kadaj.

"We have something to come back to now besides mother dearest. Pretty Kuja I hope you'll be waiting for us." spoke Yazoo.

"Let's get this guy for threatening our new mother." spoke Loz referring to Aerith.

Aerith smiled as the three of them leapt into the battle. Cloud and the others retreated as Laguna healed them all with his curing magics and Aerith helped wrap any wounds. Kadaj's laugh could be heard, as he maniacally used his double bladed katana, Yazoo of course shot at Seymour while Loz pounded him. Aerith ran forward and began to pray, her holy materia surrounding her in a light. Finally as the three shot Seymour up into the air, her materia glowed and surrounded Seymour in a paralyzing light, he was frozen in the air. Kadaj looked back to Aerith with a smirk.

"Thank you new mother." he spoke.

Aerith rubbed the back of her head. "So now what?" she asked.

"Well for now he's contained, we'll need to figure out a way to send him." spoke Auron.

"Until then we won't have to worry about him bothering us." spoke Kadaj.

Loz, Kadaj, and Yazoo all walked over to Kuja and wrapped their arms around him kissing his cheeks. Kuja smirked. "I could definitely get used to this." he spoke.

Cloud gagged a little obviously not too keen on seeing his arch rival all over another man. "This is too weird." he spoke.

Aerith giggled and they looked up at the sky, it was getting dark so they began to set up camp. Cid saw a couple of wild pigs and managed to kill them, Aerith and Tifa prepared them to be eaten, with Lightning helping cut them up, as Laguna gathered firewood, and Auron lit up the camp fire that night. Once everything was prepared they sat around the camp fire eating. Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo staying near Kuja as they took upon this form for a while. Cloud of course sat down next to Aerith eating his cooked meat, while Squall was next to Laguna eating his. Laguna was actually kinda happy that his son was being nicer to him, it was better then it had been for a while before this. Auron of course was next to Tifa while Marlene bugged Cid about something. Lightning sat down next to Squall and Laguna, despite it all she'd began to felt sorta close to them, it was obvious actually to the trained eye. Finally it was Cloud who spoke.

"This is not something I ever would have expected." spoke Cloud.

Aerith looked at him quizzically. "I mean so many different personalities all meeting together in an odd sort of family through such a trying time." spoke Cloud.

Aerith smiled. "It's nice isn't it?" she said.

"It is with you here." he spoke.

Aerith blushed a little, remembering why she and Cloud had gotten so close in the first place, they always seemed to think a little alike, as he placed his gloved hand over hers as they ate.

1313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313131313

Author: First Clerith moment. I hope everyone likes it, please review ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story