Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Unexpected

chapter 1

by MaryJaneSixx 7 reviews

nessie meets izzy

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2014-01-27 - Updated: 2014-01-27 - 1130 words

3Original
UNEXPECTED
Chapter 1

I tripped over my feet in my heels and grabbed at the railing of the hotels hallway. The numbers on the room doors were blurring together. I knew that Slash had sent for me. He was in room 7007. I just had to find it. I had had alot to drink that night after the show. Duff was freely sharing his Vodka tonight, a rarity. Luckily he had coke too to keep me from passing out hours ago. I thought tonight I'd end up in his room again, but he went off with Mona instead. A few minutes later one of the security guys came to me and gave me Slash's room number. I had been with Slash a few times, it was usually fun if he wasnt too smacked out. If He got me high too we would just lie there and veg out, nodding.
I had been with all the guys in the band except Axl and Izzy. I dont think I was Axl's type, which suited me fine. I heard he was a complete freak anyway. Izzy was a quiet guy who kept to himself most of the time. I knew he did heroin, coke, and drank like a fish, but he never seemed to be having any fun doing it like the rest of the guys did. Some of the other girls had been with Izzy. They claimed he was the best of the whole gang in the sack. Me, I wouldnt know. I had never spoke one word to him before. Nor had he ever said anything to me.
I concentrated hard on the room number just inches before my face 7010. I knew I was close. At the end of the hallway I saw two blurry figures coming up the hallway. Bushy blonde hair, and messy black hair under a hat. As they got close I could see it was Steven and Izzy. Steven smiled to me, he was always friendly.
"Hey there Nessie. Where ya goin? You look lost."
"Ssssslash's room," I slurred.
I could see Izzy looking at me with crinkled eyebrows.
"You look a bit wasted baby," Steven noted, "Maybe you should go sleep it off in my room," he winked and pointed over his shoulder to his room.
I could hear a faint sigh come from Izzy.
"Itssss aaaall Duffff's fault," I muttered.
"You mean he shared his precious Vodka with you and you arent giving him anything in return?" Steven smiled.
"Woulda...coulda...Mona got hiiim tho." I staggered in my heels again and started to go down.
Luckily Izzy's arms caught me before I fell. My eyes temporarily focused for a moment on his eyes. They were a strange greyish color. His eyes didnt look at me the way the rest of the guys did. Izzys eyes seemed to be saying all the things his lips never did. You could see a novel in those eyes.
"Woah, nice save there Iz," Steven laughed.
Izzy didnt say a word as he re balanced me on my feet. Izzy was the second tallest of the bunch. Duff being the tallest. However he carried himself with a slouch all of the time, making him appear less tall. Izzy was probably 5'11 or 6 ft. He probably only weighed 150 pounds soaking wet. But then, heroin and coke had a way of doing that to you. He was surprisingly strong for his frail slumped frame.
"Yeaaaaah...thanks," I say to Izzy as I wobble again. He seems prepared to catch me. He has really good reflexes for a heroin addict.
"So me and Iz were gonna go down to this bar around the corner, you wanna come?" Steven asked.
"She has plans Stevie...remember?" Izzy said. It could actually speak. Izzy had a really nice voice. Axl's was deep. Slash's was rather feminine and close to a whisper at times. Duff's was normal but he had a thick accent and got loud when he was drunk. Steven always seemed happy and hyper, except when he was out on a date with Mr. Brownstone, then he only mumbled incoherently. But Izzy's voice was so soothing and mellow. It was soft spoken, but not in a Slash sort of way.
"Oh Right...Slash," Steven nodded.
"Ummm," I nodded. "Heees in 7007...but I cant ffffind it."
"Its right there," Steven pointed, "You just have to go down a few more doors."
"Thankyouuu Stevie," I sighed in relief. I swayed a bit more.
"You look like you need a pick me up," Steven said surveying my condition. "Give her a bump Iz," He said nudging Izzy's arm.
Izzy looked to him and replied with his sweet sounding voice. "Whats the point? You know what Slash is in there doing."
"Quit being stingy and give the girl a bump before she breaks her leg," Steven rolled his eyes. "What she does once shes in there is one thing...but right now shes gotta walk man."
I could hear that sigh of Izzy's again as he reached into the pocket of his leather pants and pulled out a tiny brown bottle with a screw on lid.
"You sure thats the right bottle?" Steven asked.
Izzy looked to him with a droll look. "You dont keep heroin in a bottle you fucker," he shook his head. He twist the lid off and poured a bit onto the side of his fist and carefully extended it toward me.
I cupped my hands around his as he stabilized me with his free hand by my arm. With a big sniff I made it disappear. I then licked the residue off with my tongue. "Mmmmm...yummy," I smiled up at Izzy trying to be flirty.
Izzy shyly smiled to me with a faint half smile. I didnt think this man ever smiled. It wasnt a laughing smile but at least I had turned the corners of his mouth up.
"Ya better now?" Steven asked me.
I inhaled a few times and waited for the drip to come. "I think so...at least Ill make it to Slash's room before it wears off. Thank you Izzy."
He glanced down nodding as he twist the lid back onto the little brown bottle.
"Well you have fun passing out with Slash," Steven smiled.
"Yep...and you two dont get arrested."
"Arrested? With Izzy? Izzy is a master of evading," Steven chuckled.
"Well...have fun," I nodded and walked past them and they continued for the elevators.
I stepped up to the door and was about to knock. I instead glanced down the hallway. Izzy was looking over his shoulder at me with furrowed brows. I wanted to know what was crossing his mind. I just stood there and watched as he blinked and stepped into the elevator.
Sign up to rate and review this story