Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Good News

by Noizchild 0 reviews

After so much stress and worry, the journalists at Beach Radio Magazine finally receive some good news.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2014-01-28 - 600 words - Complete

0Unrated
Good News:

At long last, the sun broke through the clouds. The good news came in the form of an e-mail. Katherine turned on her computer, expecting the worst. However, the message title caught her eye.

Huh? What's this "Congratulations" message?

Curious, Katherine clicked on the unread e-mail. Her eyes couldn't believe what she was reading. She had to re-read it twice to be certain. "Dear Head of Magazine," the message said. "We are happy to say that your company has passed inspection. Katherine's jaw dropped.

"Holy..." she muttered. "Is this real?" The boss scanned through the message and checked for new ones saying that this was a joke. When neither came back, joy began to explode in her mind. She raced all the way out of her office and into her employees'. Everyone looked up in their state of gloom to see Katherine panting and smiling.

"What is it?" Duncan asked.

"We're saved!" his girlfriend yelled. A sea of silent disbelief rolled over everyone in the room. Nessa shook her head.

"You're kidding us, right?" she asked. "We haven't heard anything yet." Katherine gave them an understanding look. They had been through so much after all.

"But it's true," she said. "I will forward you the e-mail." The older woman hurried back to her office. The crew looked at each other puzzled. Seconds later, their work e-mails alarmed them of the new message. One click sent a whole shockwave throughout the room.

"Holy crap!" Noriko yelped. "She's right!" The joy took minutes to spread and unfold.

"We're saved!" Adam shouted. As the cheering filled the air, one question came in full, front, and center.

"But how?" Greg asked. They all tried to think about the answer.

"Who cares?" Nessa asked. "We're saved!" No sooner did those words leave her mouth, the doors blew up again. Everyone froze and looked up at the sound. Rose leaned against the door frame with a tired smile on her face.

"Is there a party going here?" she asked. Nessa walked forward with her jaw wide open.

"Rosie? Is that you?" she asked.

"That's right," their star girl answered.

"Perfect!" Duncan cheered. "We're all here now and we're saved!" The crew all crowded around their healing comrade for a hug. Rose looked around with a confused look on her face.

"What do you mean? What's going on?" she asked. Her voice was drowned out with hugs and cheers. A loud whistle broke up the mayhem. Everyone looked up to see Katherine standing the doorway, frowning.

"For Pete's sake," she groaned. "The woman just got out of therapy for work. Let her have some air!"

"You cleared her for work?" Nessa asked.

"Of course," Katherine said. "I talked with her therapist yesterday." Duncan gave her a big toothy grin.

"Sweet!" he said.

"So, what does it mean that we are saved?" Rose asked. Katherine held out her arms with high joy.

"Beach Radio Magazine is saved," she told her. Rose's eyes widened as her jaw dropped.

"No way..." she gasped almost inaudible.

"Yes," Duncan told her. "We are going to be fine now." His old pal's face broke out inside a little smile.

"I see," she said.

"Okay everyone," Katherine called, clapping her hands together. "We're all happy to still be in business, but we still have work to do. Get to it! Chop, chop!" The employees hurried back to their cubicles. Nessa walked Rose over to hers. The joy will be short-lived for some, however; for there is still one more hill to climb over for the BRM crew. This one involved wedding bells.
Sign up to rate and review this story