Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Four In The Morning

Two Kids Sitting On A Bench

by suchaphuckinladyy

The girls go out and have an interesting talk while the guys meet up and do the same. Gerard has a breakdown. The boys get the shock of their lives. Chapter title from Lloyd Dobbler by Pencey ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2014-01-29 - 3164 words - Complete

?Blocked
"So. I've been wanting to talk to you about something." Lindsey said before taking a bite out of her panini. Jamia looked up from her food and said, "Shoot." Lindsey swallowed her food and continued "Do you think they guys are okay?" Jamia gave a confused look so Lindsey elaborated. "When I went home yesterday the air between them was so thick it couldn't be cut with a meat cleaver. And when I was getting ready I heard a loud slam. When I went to see what it was they were just staring at each other angrily. They tried to cover it up but that wasn't happening." Jamia shrugged and said, "Frank did seem a bit tense when he came home. But whatever it is I'm sure they'll figure it out. They always do. I didn't bother asking Frank though. You know how he can get being a Scorpio and all." Lindsey chuckled and said, "Yeah." They kept eating their food. Jamia looked up to see Lindsey looking deep in thougt and said, "What?" Lindsey looked at Jamia and said, "Do you think they've started sleeping together again?" Jamia chewed her hot dog thoughtfully. She swallowed and said, "If they were they wouldn't be so upset." They both burst into laughter. Jamia calmed down and said, "I don't think so though... at least not yet." Lindsey nodded.

They continued eating their food and watching the on goers. When they finished they decided to go see a movie at the cinema inside the mall outlet. They gathered their bags and put them in the car. They walked back into the mall and went to the cinema. Lindsey got their tickets while Jamia got them a popcorn and soda to share since they just finished eating. They met up and gave the guy their ticket stubs then went into their movie. Once the movie started the girls cuddled together and watched.
****
Frank closed his car door and began walking up the hill to the park where they were meeting. When he reached the top he saw Gerard already seated on the bench. Frank went and sat on the other end of the bench. Gerard turned his body to face Frank. Frank looked at him and said, "Why are we here?" Gerard sighed and said, "Straight to the point huh?" Frank sighed and said, "What is it?" Gerard started talking fast. "I'm sorry about what happened last night and earlier. I don't know what you would have preferred though. I couldn't ignore her she's my wife Frank. You never ignore Jamia and I never ignore Lynz. What's different now? Why are you so..." Frank cut in saying "That never happened before. She never called and said the things she said. You got turned on by her when it was supposed to be our moment. Did you expect me to want to have sex with you after you got turned on by her? It was supposed to be our moment. I'm never jealous and I'm still not but that hit hard a little bit. You can't tell me you wouldn't have felt the same as me if it'd been reversed." Gerard nodded. They stared out at the sunset. Gerard looked at Frank. Frank looked up at Gerard once he felt him staring and said, "What?" Gerard smiled and said, "Could you come a little closer. You don't have to come all the way. Just close enough so you won't feel so far away." Frank looked like he was contemplating and then scooted closer. Gerard motioned for him to move a tad bit closer. Frank sighed and moved closer. Gerard chuckled and said, "You're really something else, you know that?" Frank nodded and said, "But you love me so it doesn't matter." Gerard smiled and replied "I love everything about you. Even you're flaws." Frank bowed his head and said, "I can say the same about you." Gerard reached over and lifted Frank's head. Frank wouldn't make eye contact with Gerard and Gerard sighed. He dropped his hand down and said, "Why won't you look at me Frank?" Frank shook his head no. Memories came flooding back to Frank that he'd sworn he'd forgotten. Pushed aside. But there they were in the forefront of his mind. Attacking him out of nowhere and he couldn't take it. "Frank talk to me. Look at me." Frank continued to look down. Gerard got on his knees in front of Frank to look at him but Frank just looked away. Gerard sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time and said, "Frank. Look at me. What are you afraid of...?" Frank just stared into the sunset. Gerard repeated the question. Soon it was a combination on Frank shaking his head and Gerard repeatedly asking "What are you afraid of?" Soon Gerard had had enough and grabbed Frank by the arms and shook him while screaming "WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF!?" Frank pushed Gerard back and looked at him with teary eyes and screamed "I'M AFRAID OF LOVING YOU! OKAY!? THAT'S WHAT IM AFRAID OF! I'm afraid of looking into your eyes and seeing what we had before. I saw the way you looked at me just now and last night. And the angry way you approached me at breakfast. That's love. The love we used to share. Not just this friendship love." Gerard sat there shocked. Frank continued "I'm afraid that I'll love you again like I did before and you'll hurt me again. I don't want that. You hurt me and I don't want that again. I know I had Jamia but... sigh You hurt me." "I know I did Frankie. I would never hurt you again though. I was angry and it just happened. I won't apologize for marrying her though Frank. Because I do love her very much." Frank replied "I know that Gerard. And I don't want you to apologize for it. I just want you to realize that you hurt me. It wasn't even the fact that you married her. It was the fact that you pushed me aside. You acted as if nothing ever happened between us. I could live with that though. But when you completely stopped talking to me as a best friend... that killed me Gerard. That hurt more than anything." Gerard hung his head low. "I know that Frank. I apologized for it too. What else do you want me to do?" I can't take it back cause lord knows if I could I would. But I can't." Frank looked at Gerard and said, "I know you would. I don't even know where all this came from. Maybe it's the fact that we hadn't been here since the night you hurt me." Gerard nodded and stood up.

He reached for Frank's hand and Frank took it. He hugged Frank as tight as he could. Frank melted into the hug. Gerard felt the way Frank relaxed and smiled to himself. He loved that he still had that affect over Frank after all this time. Gerard pulled back and looked into Frank's eyes. They shared the love that Frank was talking about. They saw how much they loved each other. "Maybe we shouldn't do this again Gerard." Gerard caressed Frank's face and said, "We don't have to do anything you don't want. But remember... it was you who started this yesterday. And you seemed very sure about it. So what's changed?" Frank closed his eyes and said, "Coming here." Gerard kissed Frank's forehead. Frank leaned into it. He opened his eyes and looked at Gerard. Frank reached up and rubbed Gerard's lips with his fingers. He then replaced them with his lips. They kissed sweetly. It didn't progress into anything more. They just kissed open mouthed without tongue. Frank pulled back and looked down. Gerard pulled his head up and said, "If we decide to start back up I promise I won't hurt you again. I'll do anything to make sure you see that I mean what I'm saying." "What if the girls don't agree this time?" Gerard smirked and said, "Then that'll make it even hotter when making love. Knowing we're not supposed to be doing it always got us off better. Stolen glances and touches." Frank laughed and said, "You've always been so damn naughty." Gerard nodded and pecked Frank's lips. "You've never complained." Gerard kissed him again and Frank moaned into it. Frank leaned his head back as Gerard's mouth connected with his neck. Frank sighed and held Gerard's head while he made love to his neck with his tongue. "You always made me feel so good." Gerard smiled against Frank's neck and said, "You've always done the same for me too. I'd love to make you feel even better. All you have to do is say yes." Gerard looked at Frank and Frank looked blissed out. Gerard laughed and said, "Well?" Frank leaned in and licked Gerard's ear. He nibbled on it for a bit and then moaned, "Yes." Gerard felt shivers go down his spine. His knees got weak. He held onto Frank and said, "Let's go." They walked down the hill hand in hand to the car. They decided on Frank's car since it was closer to them. Frank would drive Gerard back to his later. Right now he had one thing on his mind. Making love to Gerard.
****
Gerard sat in the passenger side seat reared back. He was so excited. He kept looking over at Frank as Frank drove them back to his place. Gerard had asked the girls where they were and they said they wouldnt be back for a while. He let them know they were together. They said okay and they'd see them later. Gerard's mind started to drift as they drove to the house.

"Hey what's up?" Frank had said to Gerard as he approached him on the park bench. He hadn't seen him in four weeks and then he'd called out of nowhere asking to meet up at 3 in the morning. Gerard stood up and said, "I married Lindsey." Frank looked at Gerard and laughed. "You're joking right? I mean you have to be. You don't see me for four fucking weeks and this is the first thing you say to me when we meet back up...? This has to be a joke." Gerard sighed while shaking his head. Frank looked at Gerard and started backing away from him. Gerard grabbed Frank's hand and Frank pulled away looking at Gerard like he was a monster. "DON'T fucking touch me!" Gerard put his hands in his pocket and said, "Okay but please listen to me." Frank stood there waiting for Gerard to talk with the most hurt look on his face. "We got married after you and I argued that night on the phone." "While y'all were in Vegas?" Gerard nodded "Yeah." Frank sobbed and put his hands over his face. He wipe his face up and down with his hands and looked at Gerard. Gerard was about to say something when Frank said, "So you didn't think to tell me? Every time we talked? You didn't think that if not your lover than the best friend part of him would want to fucking know!?" Gerard hung his head and said, "I didn't know how to tell you Frankie. I didn't want to hurt you." "SO YOU KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME FOR A MONTH AND DON'T COME SEE ME!? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT GERARD!? HUH!?" Gerard just shook his head. "Does Mikey know?" Gerard nodded yes. Frank scoffed and said, "That's why he's been kind of avoiding the topic when I would talk about not seeing you. Wow." "Don't get angry with Mikey." "I would never get angry with Mikey. It's not his job to tell me. He is your brother so I'd never fault him for staying quiet for you." Frank looked at Gerard and shook his head. They stood there for a long time until Frank said, "I think I should go." He went to walk away but Gerard grabbed him and said, "Please don't go. I wanted to see you." Frank looked and him "And so you have." Gerard pulled Frank to him and said, "Can we please just sit down for old times sake. Like when we were younger?" Frank backed up and walked towards the bench. Gerard followed. He sat down next to Frank and tried to touch his hand. Frank pulled away though and put his hands in his lap. Gerard sighed and looked out at the night sky. Frank was the first to speak up. "I don't think us is a good thing anymore." Gerard turned to Frank with frightened eyes "Why not!? You're married Frank! How is this even fare!?" "It's not about that! You didn't even tell me Gerard! At least you were at my wedding! You knew! I didn't know anything. And then you abandoned me for a month! You barely texted me or called! You never met up with me! You just lived as if I weren't apart of your life anymore. So if that's what you want then that's what you'll get..." Gerard began crying. "Frank that's not what I want! I was just confused! I was scared! I wanted to tell you Frank! I wanted to be with you! But after that argument I was just confused! Can't we just go back to how everything was!? Please!? I know I'm asking a lot but please!?" Frank shook his head no. "Why would you ever think it would be that easy. We're not two kids sitting on a bench anymore! We're grown up now! It's time to act grown up! Affairs isn't grown up! You should've told me! You weren't scared! Everyone is scared! You were a coward! A fucking coward!" Frank jumped up and shoved his finger into Gerard's chest whispering "I thought I meant more than that. I thought I was worth the truth. I showed you that you were worth the truth. I always gave you the truth. No matter what. I didn't deserve to find out like this. I deserve so much more than this. And then for you to bring us to our place and tell me this! Our place Gerard... you've ruined everything. We can't go back. We're over. I'll still be your best friend but "us" is over. We're done." Gerard wiped his eyes and grabbed Frank's face. "Don't do this. Please!?" Frank closed his eyes. He couldn't stand to see the pain Gerard was going through even if he did deserve it. Gerard put his forehead against Frank's and whispered "Please?" Then he kissed Frank. Frank tried to resist but Gerard held his face firm and Frank gave in. Gerard stood up never breaking the kiss and held Frank close to him. Frank began to cry while kissing Gerard. They kept kissing until Frank shoved Gerard back, pointed his finger, and said, "I deserved more than this... I deserved more."

With that Frank walked away and Gerard stood there. He cried and watched as Frank made his way down the hill and to his car. He watched as Frank climbed in and slammed his door. He listened as Frank screamed out a sobbing cry. He heard it all the way at the top of the hill. That's when it sunk in just how horrible what he did was. He abandoned Frank for no real reason other than being "scared". He watched as Frank sat in his car crying. They stayed like that until the sun started coming up. Gerard's legs hurt when he finally walked down towards Frank's car. Frank looked at Gerard approaching the car and rolled down the window. Gerard felt his heart rip at the sight it Frank. His face was wet and snotty and down right hurt. Frank wiped his face and looked away. Gerard leaned into the car and said, "Maybe we should give each other some time apart. Time to heal." Frank laughed a crazed laugh and said, "Time. Apart. You gave me enough time apart Gerard. When will you realize that's not what we need? What I need? What I needed was you. I could've known and healed with you by my side. But instead you kept it to yourself and stayed away. So you bring me here and tell me and then send me on my way to heal alone...?" He paused and looked at Gerard. "...well fine. That's just fucking fine Gerard. Call me when you're ready to be a best friend again." And with that he started up the car and sped off leaving Gerard shocked that he'd almost taken him down the street with the car. Gerard walked to his car and cried himself to sleep at their place.

Gerard was brought out of his trance by Frank nudging him with his elbow. "Helloooo? Earth to Gee...? We're here." Gerard looked at Frank and his face screwed up like he was about to cry. Frank got a worried look and said, "What's wrong Gee?" Gerard got out the car and walked around to let Frank out. Once Frank was out the car he pulled him into a tight hug. Frank was taken aback but hugged him back. When Gerard pulled back he was crying. Frank wiped his tears and said, "Come on Gee. What's up? What's this?" Gerard looked into Frank's eyes and said, "I'm so sorry Frank. For what I did to you before I told you about Lindsey and after I told you. Those months I left you alone when you needed me the most. I'm sorry. For making you cry and pushing you away. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Frankie." Frank was shocked. He grabbed Gerard into a hug and shushed him. He rubbed his head and said, "Gee it's okay. I mean... It's not okay but it's over. I'm sorry I brought it up. I don't wanna think about it anymore and I don't want you to either. Okay?" He pulled back and waited for Gee's answer. Gerard shook his head yes. Frank said okay and pulled him back into the hug. They hugged until Gerard's sobs subsided. Frank pulled back with a seductive look and said, "Hey. If you wanna re-make it up to me you can start by taking me in the house and making love to me." Gerard laughed and nodded. Frank smiled and nodded.

They linked arms and walked to the door. They went in the house and took off their coats and shoes. They walked upstairs linked at the arms again. Frank let go of Gee and opened the door. He walked in first and ten stopped abruptly causing Gerard to bump into him. Gerard looked and saw what Frank saw. They both stood there with their mouths hung open. They admit they'd been dealt quite a few shockers but never had they ever thought this one would happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story